Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4767.png

Everyone send me messages about how amazing I look 9 hours after birth. God she is SUCH a narcissist!!!! It’s all about her constantly omg, I know we all know it already but she just continues to take it to another level everyday

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I have the Volbella filler in my face, that could easily be mistaken for✨ Oriavella✨. So far baby love has been named after a Covid 19 strain, an STI, an animal medication, Keith and Orville and a contraceptive pill :LOL:

Pair of halfwits, not a brain cell between the dickheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2407744

Everyone send me messages about how amazing I look 9 hours after birth. God she is SUCH a narcissist!!!! It’s all about her constantly omg, I know we all know it already but she just continues to take it to another level everyday
Imogen only looking at herself and not noticed she’s posted a picture of her husband with a semi

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Another thing that doesn’t add up (correct me if I’m wrong, I could be)
She said that they told this random woman with the dog that they were having a baby girl but she also said that she couldn’t remember if she had already told her family that she was pregnant when she spoke to this woman. She also said she told this woman that they were announcing they were having another baby on the 14th of February (random dogs birthday) but if she is saying she couldn’t remember if she had told her family she was pregnant at that point and they hadn’t already announced to everyone else that she was pregnant then surely she wouldn’t have been able to say to this woman that they were having a baby girl because they wouldn’t have known the gender at the point of when they met this random woman? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have no words for the singing video. The crop top, the fact her face is orange and her stomach is white. THE SINGING. All the right notes just not in the right order hun

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dear god, the singing 🙄🤢😳
Does she actually hear herself when she sings and genuinely think she sounds good? Well, we’re all here to tell you Imo, you absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt CANNOT sing. Poor baby’s ears are bleeding
Is she wearing her dad's jeans at the same time as screeching to her violet umbrella ? Sheeseeeewesh! Makes sense why Spencer is out his nut regularly on her pain meds, it's a coping mechanism for sure

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is she wearing her dad's jeans at the same time as screeching to her violet umbrella ? Sheeseeeewesh! Makes sense why Spencer is out his nut regularly on her pain meds, it's a coping mechanism for sure
How do we know he’s on her pain meds?

Reactions: 5
Dear god, the singing 🙄🤢😳
Does she actually hear herself when she sings and genuinely think she sounds good? Well, we’re all here to tell you Imo, you absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt CANNOT sing. Poor baby’s ears are bleeding
Ouch that poor babies ears!
What baby wants to hear that loud mouth try and sing 😭 I’m sure she loves her mom but not that loud gob! No peace in that house is there! And her poor other little girl never gets left alone she’s constantly bothering her with her craziness. It’s uncomfortable to see her pop up she just comes across so unhinged. Sing softly to that baby girl grimmmoooo!!! Please to god.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So am I tripping, or did they actually just name their child after a dog on the beach... Tbh I'm surprised she didn't try to say that Bella was the reincarnated spirit of Ray... I thought if her dog could be born-again as Hugobee maybe Ray could've risen again as Bella the boxer 💀
they were definitely alluding to that, i wondered why they were going on such a tangent at the beginning how rays hair went white so early on and he was always known for his white hair, so that’s why they saw the white (rays hair) boxer (spencer’s childhood dogs) and took the name😭😭😭 them saying they’d never seen a white boxer before was them making out like it was a message from ray or something contrived like that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That name announcement video is the biggest load of drivel I've ever heard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That kid is gonna be changing her name the second she is old enough to do it herself without parental consent lol. Hideous hideous hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.