Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2416823
We’ve got the tandem feeding tiktok now 😒
Also got a full face of slap on again….
Was about to say a full face of make up AGAIN!!! But when other mums do it she’s passive aggressive and doesn’t understand how they have the time?? They must not be spending enough time with their kids? Yet every single post she has make up on.

also again trying to look ‘sexy’ as her boobs clearly look bigger with that angle and her cleavage fully on show.

She makes me actually feel so sick. No doubt that TikTok will have so many saves on it as time goes on. She’s DISGUSTING. 🤢😠

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s probably encouraging Renault to still breastfeed
I thought this, I can just imagine her ‘renaeliaaa!! Come to mummy! Do you want to sit with me and your sister and share mummies milk????’ 🤢

her caption aswell ‘basically a cow at this point’

No one forced you to have children
No one forced you to breastfeed
You chose both !!!

• Sick
Reactions: 53
I will lol so much if after all her spiel about ren and ori being 💫best friends for life with the most magical bond💫 end up scrapping like cat and dog 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
PSA FOR IMOGEN HUDSON:

YOU ARE NOT AND WILL NEVER BE THE FIRST MOTHER ON PLANET EARTH. SHUT UP AND DO ONE LOVE. 😙👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Everytime I see that video of Renaelia cuddling orville it just looks worse and worse. It’s absolutely not Rens fault as she doesn’t know so she should be guided by her parents and directed to be gentle etc… that poor baby being flung around, her face red from either crying or being squeezed and then being prodded in the face!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor ren is being set up to fail. I have a 2 year old and from day dot we’ve practiced gentle hands and kind hands with the cat and dog. I’m pregnant again and hoping this passes on to gentle hands with the baby 😂 but we will essentially hold the baby whilst letting her think she’s holding her. You can’t hand a 2 year old a tiny baby that has no head control?! It’s not fair on either of them.

Imo is not a natural mother, she’s just a woman that was lucky enough to breastfeed with no issues. I literally have scars from trying to persevere with breastfeeding my first during covid with a severe tongue tie that I couldn’t get sorted because of covid lockdowns.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
We have a toddler in the family exactly the same age as Renalia and you can have a proper conversation with her. If Imo is such an earth mother why hasn’t she realised Ren is lagging behind in her development? Also she’s making so many assumptions saying Ren and Oria will have a magical bond as sisters - that’s not always the case Imo, especially when their mother is a total fruit loop!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We have a toddler in the family exactly the same age as Renalia and you can have a proper conversation with her. If Imo is such an earth mother why hasn’t she realised Ren is lagging behind in her development? Also she’s making so many assumptions saying Ren and Oria will have a magical bond as sisters - that’s not always the case Imo, especially when their mother is a total fruit loop!
Soz have to jump in here ren is not even 2 years old
There are loads of 2 year old that can't have full on conversations yet that doesn't mean they're behind development wise. I will slate imo for many a thing but saying ren has development delays because she's not acting exactly like a toddler you know is steep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf is wrong with these people?! She’s getting exactly what she wants. People telling her what an ‘amazing Mother’ she is. She’s literally feeding her children, does that mean we should all clap for her and praise her? Where was everyone when I tried breastfeeding? Oh wait that’s right, I wasn’t plastering it all over social media for views, likes and compliments 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be surprised if she has a boob job in the future. I feel like she has this conflict where she wants to be as thin as possible however she seems to love pregnancy/breastfeeding for the boobs it gives her. Constantly going on about them being engorged etc. We’ve seen she looks healthier with a bit more weight on and therefore the boobs too, but she won’t keep the weight… however she deffo wants the boobs.

God if she ever does her stories about that are going to be insufferable. Baby love will be holding her smoothie up to her big gob for her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd bet she's got comment filtering and approval on her tiktoks. Not a single negative one? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf is wrong with these people?! She’s getting exactly what she wants. People telling her what an ‘amazing Mother’ she is. She’s literally feeding her children, does that mean we should all clap for her and praise her? Where was everyone when I tried breastfeeding? Oh wait that’s right, I wasn’t plastering it all over social media for views, likes and compliments 🙄
I’m sure you’ve done a fantastic job love 💖 she is just an idiot.
Being modest and down to earth is so much more likeable. She needs to tone it tf down. I feel so much for her little girls when they grow up because both of them are going to be horrified at what they discover. Their own mother using them for a quick dime on social media and exposing private details of their lives without a care in the world to fuel her narcissism. Selfish woman 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Soz have to jump in here ren is not even 2 years old
There are loads of 2 year old that can't have full on conversations yet that doesn't mean they're behind development wise. I will slate imo for many a thing but saying ren has development delays because she's not acting exactly like a toddler you know is steep
I think she’s 2 in like a month so not far off really. I know a lot of 1.5-2.5 year olds as my DD is 2 and Ren is further behind from what we are shown by Imo. She could catch up naturally or she might need extra help, either is perfectly fine but the issue is the silence from Imo on this huge part of parenting is at odds with her normal posting, ie telling us about shoving a tube up her newborns bum.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she’s 2 in like a month so not far off really. I know a lot of 1.5-2.5 year olds as my DD is 2 and Ren is further behind from what we are shown by Imo. She could catch up naturally or she might need extra help, either is perfectly fine but the issue is the silence from Imo on this huge part of parenting is at odds with her normal posting, ie telling us about shoving a tube up her newborns bum.
My son has been diagnosed with a speech delay and he is 2.5 years old now. But even at Ren’s age he was more vocal than her and completely understanding of what we say to him. Being able to follow instructions etc. so she is deffo behind in that sense. The thing is our nursery flagged it up and advised us to contact the HVs for a referral for speech therapy. Imogen doesn’t listen to any criticism or advice from external help that are qualified. She thinks she knows best and that’s clearly not the case

Reactions: 25
Those kids have zero chance of having any sense of normality, Spencer is completely dominated ( IMO protests too much) by her and she is an absolute 100% certified fruitbat, off the scale mad. Narcissist sociopath manipulating and those are her good points. How can those girls ever grow up well balanced. I’m guessing that’s how IMO was raised and look how she turned out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused as to why there are so many people up her bum commenting what a ‘great mother’ she is.. what’s great about what she does? She feeds her child.. okay? Everyone does that. She takes her child to the park. Pretty sure every parent does that too. She ‘sings’ to her babies but wait… only once she’s set up the camera. Why can’t the people in her comments see that everything she does is for show. She WANTS people to tell her she’s amazing.

Those poor girls have had their lives exposed to thousands of strangers literally from the day they were born. What’s great about that?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Everyone saying imo is a great mum for doing bare minimum as a mother gives the same energy as when people say someone is a great dad for changing a nappy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.