Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the new baby will be kept in purely sleep suits until they’re 20 years old like Reno Clio was

• Haha
Reactions: 22
another ‘little’ made up name??? ain’t nothing little about a 5 syllable first name 🤣🤣🤣 i hadn’t seen the full video of her name explanation so watching the tiktok was WILD 😭🤣 her connections to the so called ‘meaningful’ parts of the name are SO loose it’s so funny 🤣

if you wanted to honour ray… maybe just include ray in the name? but no, naturally it has to be ori which means light because the baby was the light in the dark times 🤣 okay imo

then the boxer connection was the cherry on top 😭 saying they met this random dog named belle at the beach (on their FIRST date morning since renaynay of course 🤥) who’s birthday is feburary 14th which is when you’d plotted planned to reveal to the world that you were preggers so that’s how you got to vella??? 🤣 (also you’re telling me they managed to find out this dog’s BIRTHDAY in a passing convo? i call bs but okay)
IMG_1622.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_4789.jpeg

IMG_4790.jpeg

Well I guess we almost had the same explanations 💁🏻‍♀️🤣

Can she not see how RIDICULOUS this massive long explanation to a first name is???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
it’s already started 🥴 you just know we’ll be getting these comparison pictures for the next god knows how long! news flash imo, no one is this invested in whether your two kids look alike or which parent they look like… give it a rest
IMG_1625.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wtf is with the long winded explanation of how they find a name! Just seems so forced and the conclusion is an absolutely ridiculous made up name, it’s embarrassing. Poor kid
Haha I know right it's just cringe worthy. My two kids have more common names. It is personal choice but hers are ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said ori *cantbearsedtospelltherestofherridiculousname* was born at 12.44 (didn’t specify am or pm) on 11th august. She posted that picture she’s now deleted saying 9hrs after giving birth and dated it 12th august… so that would be either 9.44am or 9.44pm THE SAME DAY wouldn’t it?????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2409659

View attachment 2409660

Well I guess we almost had the same explanations 💁🏻‍♀️🤣

Can she not see how RIDICULOUS this massive long explanation to a first name is???

Urgh she so annoying!!! 😡 she says Spencer wanted something in her name that represented his nan (even though Lilac is bloody ridiculous and such a stretch to say that just because his nan wears Lilac clothes that their daughters middle name being Lilac is for Spencer’s nan 🙄🤦‍♀️) why does she then even need to say that she had a Lilac bedroom why does she have to bring everything back to herself? 🤦‍♀️ why can’t she let Spencer have this (ridiculous as it is) meaning just solely for his nan? I honestly dislike her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Gonna call my husband now that thinks my girl names of Saraya and Margot are too unusual and get his opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hand on my heart I thought you were all joking about the name and going along with it as I don’t watch her YouTube and then see the instagram post and couldn’t believe it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My babys middle name is called lilac cause I had a lilac bedroom 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣this is unhinged
Best call mine Dolphin seeing as I had a dolphin bedroom 😂 (big up my fellow 90s kids with our blue dolphin bedrooms complete with dolphin border and glass dolphin ornaments 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The only thing spencer got was velle because a white boxer that he liked name was belle. LOLLLL and lilac cos his nan wore lilac eyeshadow one time haha omg isnt he mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 30
These kids are gonna be the kids that move out the second they turn 16 together and change their names and do a documentary of whet it was like growing up with an influencer vlogger mum

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My babys middle name is called lilac cause I had a lilac bedroom 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣this is unhinged
But it was almost white, not actually lilac 🤣
---
Best call mine Dolphin seeing as I had a dolphin bedroom 😂 (big up my fellow 90s kids with our blue dolphin bedrooms complete with dolphin border and glass dolphin ornaments 😂)
Completely forgot I had a dolphin bedroom at some point before reading this!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it’s the way she ALWAYS has to make herself the victim - she didn’t just have a lilac bedroom guys, it was the lightest shade of lilac you have ever seen in your life!! almost white in fact!! like she has to make out that she had SUCH a rough childhood, as if people will feel sorry for her because she didn’t get the exact shade of lilac she wanted when she was younger - and the fact she didn’t even just mention it in the video, she ALSO mentioned it in that insane instagram caption, so she reaaaally wants people to know that poor imo didn’t get exactly what she wanted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.