Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for Salmonella. Let’s hope she doesn’t experience constant bouts of food poisoning like her mother Imo does.😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I notice that not only does Oreo have a dummy/pacifier, she has also made it into the Moses basket! At least they have learnt that you can put the baby down!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_3460.jpeg

And angels Ori means duck so just like MY lips! How magical?! It’s so funny because we always saw ducks when I was pregnant! Didn’t we spence? We ALWAYS saw ducks!! The sound of them squarking comforts milky moos I think because it sounds exactly like when I sing to her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I know people don't like Spencer but he is so manipulated by her it's unreal. She couldn't even give the baby a middle name that he wanted. She knows exactly what she's doing...
She is the true definition of a Narcissist and I don't say that lightly because Narcissists are truly awful people. If you've ever been on the receiving end of a Narcissist you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Can you imagine when those poor girls grow up and people ask the meaning of their name and they have to give some long waffling explanation 😭😭. Everyone is gonna think their parents are unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 20
claims to be best mummy ever mummy of year best mummy in the whole wide worlddddd but she’s constantly been uploading to TikTok since the birth. Put your phone down and spend actual, quality time with your 2 children + Ren ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
claims to be best mummy ever mummy of year best mummy in the whole wide worlddddd but she’s constantly been uploading to TikTok since the birth. Put your phone down and spend actual, quality time with your 2 children + Ren ffs 🤦‍♀️
I hate how R hasn’t even been shown in a single video or post of hers since O came along…
Considering everything she posted before was about R - her sleeping / attachment / tantrums / illnesses / only needing her / never been able to be around anyone else.. now magically shes absolutely fine and not post worthy? ‘cus here comes cashcow2 to make mummy feel needed & validated. She’ll get all the followers, likes, attention, good mum comments now from the shiny new baby she doesn’t need R.
shes bleeping gross man.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
That’s 12 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. What exactly was the point of mentioning Rays white hair, white feathers and the white boxer dog called Belle?!!! Oriavella sounds like a combination of a dental hygiene product and a Spanish cleaning product. Also Aurivella is actually a type of mushroom! I am seriously worried about Imo’s sanity

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely her family would be concerned about her mental well being when she explained to them about the baby name? I've always wondered if Spencer is also not the full shilling or he just goes along with it for an easy life (she can't be easy to live with).
My partner would just laugh and say definitely not. Like has been said she either has manipulated him or he's also unhinged.
The name reminds me of something along the lines of 'cruella deville' its not a nice sounding name. Renelia being a better name sums it up.
The way she rattles on is just bizarre...
Usually when an influencer announces a name people on tattle some like it some don't. In this case no one likes it- people just lie to her on insta and YouTube comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t imagine going to my Gran (who loves lilac like 99% of grans out there!) “gran I named my daughter after you, she’s called lilac!” She’d think I’d lost the plot.
I really hope there’s a name reveal to nanny joy video, because I bet her face tells it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hate how R hasn’t even been shown in a single video or post of hers since O came along…
Considering everything she posted before was about R - her sleeping / attachment / tantrums / illnesses / only needing her / never been able to be around anyone else.. now magically shes absolutely fine and not post worthy? ‘cus here comes cashcow2 to make mummy feel needed & validated. She’ll get all the followers, likes, attention, good mum comments now from the shiny new baby she doesn’t need R.
shes bleeping gross man.
Did she get R off her cheesy tits?
---
Oriya joy or Oriya Phoebe would be lively or even Oriyana. She so extra. She is unhinged and sadly Spencer is completely dominated by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t imagine going to my Gran (who loves lilac like 99% of grans out there!) “gran I named my daughter after you, she’s called lilac!” She’d think I’d lost the plot.
I really hope there’s a name reveal to nanny joy video, because I bet her face tells it all.
Nanny Joy has been sick of Imo's tit from day one

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.