Imogenation #56 Spenny blinks for help, grimmo needs a wash, Ren is stuck being exploited for dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please be a normal name for the poor girl, she’s already ruined renalia’s life with hers

I have a feeling Renalia won’t be staying when shes a teen, probably call herself Wren

Reactions: 21
I cannot understand how anybody could watch her and not come to the concussed is stark raving mad. Nothing about her is ‘normal’ in any way shape or form, it’s all so OTT. I’m glad she has had another baby in some ways as it will take the pressure of Ren, however as a mother she is bloody bonkers.
---
View attachment 2394736
Omg the breastfeeding saga begins 😩😩😩😩

the next 2 years of our lives will be consumed with imos cheesy boobs angels x “spencey, take a picture of me whilst I’m breastfeeding in the park as it’s a MUST for instagram”

Find it odd that Spencer hasn’t posted one thing not even a story?? Probably not allowed as all attention must be of the star of the show imo.
How she says ‘mummy’s milk’ makes me want to 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t even stand to watch the video to find out what silly name they’ve chosen this time because of her ginormous gaping black hole of a mouth, her poor children must be terrified of it😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she had her on the 11th august yet posted this on the 12th?!
IMG_2880.jpeg

And all the pack with me videos… weirdo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Only 2 mins in and she’s already so annoying!! No maternity leave because she’s self employed… filmed her family’s reaction meeting the baby but not Spencer’s family because they don’t like being on camera.. and of course a mention of mummy’s milk”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell. Here we go... I was enjoying her not posting, my anger levels were down , I could hear birds chirping again, life was good. And now, baby love angle bun is back

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
…. That name is awful. I was hoping they’d go for Orielle while they were explaining the “story” which I love actually. But no, they made it ridiculous. In my opinion, Orielle Lila Horton would have given them their “deep and meaningful name” like they want which is fine, but it just sounds nicer than whatever the hell they’ve called their child.

Even Ren’s name is nicer and rolls off the tongue than this one and I wasn’t a fan of her name at the beginning.

At least she didn’t drag the name reveal out for weeks this time, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I skipped through the video to get to the name and and one point the captions said ‘Oreo Bella’ and it’s the fact I genuinely believed that was the baby’s name for a good 30 seconds before I realised what it actually was…

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The poor little baba is two weeks old and so far has had a pipe inserted into her rectum and been lumbered with a name like that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I ran here so FAST that I tripped in my baby pink crocs ORIAVELLA!!!! Stop it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.