Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Back in 2018 when I was a hun I watched her failed friendship videos around my boyfriend and he used to say ‘nobody is this unlucky’ ‘she’s definitely making this up’ and I used to say ‘how dare you call her a LIAR she’s the most REAL and HONEST YOUTUBER on this platform!’ Like am I not embarazzed?? This is really embarazzing

• Haha
Reactions: 85
The clinic Grimmo used for Renaynay’s supposed tongue tie is a ‘pay what you can afford’ model. The recommended fee is £250 but it’s a charity so if you can’t afford it you can pay less.

I’m pretty sure they can afford the full whack with how much they’ve saved on baby stuff as it’s all been gifted but look what I found 😬 Hudson is her maiden name!!!

BD1EE8B3-84A4-49B1-83BE-09263F870D2D.png

Carys Whittaker paid the full amount!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

gdennis20

VIP Member
god her baby is ugly and looks exactly like spencer
Sorry but I draw the line at comments like this. Yes this is a gossip page and we all don’t like imogen but comments like this are fucking disgusting! Imagine if someone said that about your 7 week old baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
Ahahaha just seen this on spennys insta, surprised its still up. Wonder how long it'll take till imo reads this and it'll be deleted
Screenshot_20211201_151155.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59

lololololokthen

Just watched her video, can someone tell me why she phoned Spencer so they could say the birth weight together? I am pissing myself. You can’t even hear him 😂😂😂 they just get weirder and weirder

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

AmandaGarceeeah

Bets on them getting loads of #GIFTED stuff for Renaynay for Christmas and then saying something like: “angels please no hate, my parents were so so poor growing up and we slept on the floor, our christmas dinner was coal soup and we all huddled under one duvet like the grandparents in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I just wanted to spoil my baby princess because I’m blessed and grateful angels xxxx”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Beckz1205

VIP Member
She hates being strapped down in the car seat yet you strap her down in the snoo cot you have that gives you an extra hour of sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

y0ud0y0ub00

The clinic Grimmo used for Renaynay’s supposed tongue tie is a ‘pay what you can afford’ model. The recommended fee is £250 but it’s a charity so if you can’t afford it you can pay less.

I’m pretty sure they can afford the full whack with how much they’ve saved on baby stuff as it’s all been gifted but look what I found 😬 Hudson is her maiden name!!!

View attachment 881577
Carys Whittaker paid the full amount!
I came here to post the same thing! I'm actually disgusted that she only paid £75. She could afford to pay the full amount, if not more! Taking advantage of the companies good nature, its not acceptable

• Wow
Reactions: 48

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Why’s no one discussing the fact that Imogen had a bad dream she lost her phone and all her baby pics so decided to get a book made… which miraculously was there all printed off on the same day she’d had the bad dream?! 😂😂
Remember when she got a picture of her having a “panic attack” printed in a book though 😂😂😂😂😂

94AA6CE3-2532-44C7-A70F-09BEB3D0315B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

CallyX

anyone else remember the sex q&a that was sponsored by some sex toy and she was on about getting her “clit stimulated” and Spencer “going down on her” but she was paranoid cause he has a heightened since of smell and in case he thought she smelled.. It seriously makes me feel sick because I just know she’s got a cheesy fanny

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Baby Renaelia has a reflux condition, she has a no hair condition, she has a tense condition, she has a doesn’t like lying flat in the pram or car condition, she has a small baby condition…anything else? Facking hell. 🙄 Stfu Imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44