Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate all the leggings she wears they are always so unflattering around the crutch area on her I don't know why they don't look right but they are not flattering

Reactions: 6
What in the name of Angelica is this Tik Tok? 😳🤣😂

View attachment 876810
She’s trying to show off her bazoomas and flat stomach…and wtf is the caption about???

A couple of comments on things I missed…..

The real reason she can’t do above a size 14 is because she’s probably just buying white labelled tat from China/Ali Express and eastern sizing is notoriously small!!!

Does it look to anyone else that this wardrobe is not secure and leaning out???

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Is this an AD for mamas and papas or is she just even more annoying?

Reactions: 10
She’s trying to show off her bazoomas and flat stomach…and wtf is the caption about???

A couple of comments on things I missed…..

The real reason she can’t do above a size 14 is because she’s probably just buying white labelled tat from China/Ali Express and eastern sizing is notoriously small!!!

Does it look to anyone else that this wardrobe is not secure and leaning out???
I don’t think her boobs are even that big, she’s just wearing a bra that is far too small for her😂

Reactions: 9
I just put on her new video and at the beginning she said how the baby was sleeping in the car and they basically woke her up to put her in the carrier because it’s easier for them… I’m sorry but who in the right mind wakes their child to make life easier for themselves. Just let her sleep in her poor pram. And stop parading her about

Reactions: 9
Bets on them getting loads of #GIFTED stuff for Renaynay for Christmas and then saying something like: “angels please no hate, my parents were so so poor growing up and we slept on the floor, our christmas dinner was coal soup and we all huddled under one duvet like the grandparents in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I just wanted to spoil my baby princess because I’m blessed and grateful angels xxxx”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.