Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please listen to these from Hugo’s tik Tok. Ben salad is the aggressive person in them. Hugo confirms that in the description. What on earth!!!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Please listen to these from Hugo’s tik Tok. Ben salad is the aggressive person in them. Hugo confirms that in the description. What on earth!!!!!!
We had a #prayforahmed hashtag going for a while 😂 Salad sounds bloody awful 😬

Reactions: 16
Been wanting to rant about these folk for ages,

grimo is the most self absorbed, pretentious woman I have ever seen. The only woman to ever be pregnant, to breastfeed and to “work while pregnant”. Her videos and editing are just lazy. The baby looks scared for its life having a camera shoved in its face. You can tell spencer isn’t allowed any friends or to see family.He is the biggest pushover.

Sad to see someone be so obsessed with being fake. She try’s that hard that is is so obvious.

Reactions: 19
Late to the party but my god that palette is absolutely awful 😂 it looks like something you’d buy from Ali Express 👀😵
Totally agreed!

I find it interesting that the Ingredients for the palette aren’t listed on the website…a sure sign that she doesn’t know what’s in her own palette as it’s white labelled shite!!!!! Isn’t listing ingredients a legal requirement? And she calls them ‘eyeshadows’ rather than pigments so it would be very interesting to see whether they are truly shadows 🤔

Reactions: 7
The magical robot cot isn’t so amazing now is it Imo? 😂😂😂

Breastfed babies aren’t meant to sleep 7.5 hour blocks so shes clearly been forced into that.

Also, teething 🙄 do influencers ever read about normal baby development? At Renaynay’s age they discover their hands, or doesn’t mean they’re bleeping teething.

Reactions: 8
I cannot stand breastfeeding mums who think everytime their baby makes a noise, there hungry.

shes a bloody baby. The poor mite cries in her pram, car seat etc because everytime she does, you automatically pick her up. and im not saying people cant pick up there baby crying, we all do. but why is she moaning about all this when shes making the problems herself. Ren bloody whatever quite clearly does not have any feeding issues, my wee girl never wore 3-6 till 6 months, she was born the same weight as her. shes overfeeding her kid and its so obvious to see. god bless her when she starts eating solids, imo will be ramming it down her throat.

Reactions: 2
God she’s so annoying! My sister in law is like that with the sleep, the best advice I ever got was from my mother in law and she said the first year with a baby is survival just do whatever you’ve got to do no pressure on yourself for anything else just go with it because it changes all the time. Why’s she so desperate for her baby to be ticking all these boxes they are both at home all day everyday? My life would of been so much easier but my husband works away and if he’s not staying away then he’s driving 2+ Hours a day, she doesn’t know how easy shes bleeping got it! I was 22 when I had my first and I’m sure I didn’t make this much of a show

I’d put money on her weaning her at 3/4 months for her supposed reflux issues, which she won’t give her simple gaviscon for

Reactions: 8
God she’s so annoying! My sister in law is like that with the sleep, the best advice I ever got was from my mother in law and she said the first year with a baby is survival just do whatever you’ve got to do no pressure on yourself for anything else just go with it because it changes all the time. Why’s she so desperate for her baby to be ticking all these boxes they are both at home all day everyday? My life would of been so much easier but my husband works away and if he’s not staying away then he’s driving 2+ Hours a day, she doesn’t know how easy shes bleeping got it! I was 22 when I had my first and I’m sure I didn’t make this much of a show

I’d put money on her weaning her at 3/4 months for her supposed reflux issues, which she won’t give her simple gaviscon for
She will definitely wean early ‘babyprincess is a hungry baby’

Moans about sleep then spends time on insta when baby princess is sleeping instead of napping. She’s an idiot.

I don't like how she's left the baby on the bed with her back to her whilst she shows us her crappy pallette. Yeah ok, she may not be able to roll yet but there's a first time for everything. Put her on the floor where she's safe & you can see her!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I don't like how she's left the baby on the bed with her back to her whilst she shows us her crappy pallette. Yeah ok, she may not be able to roll yet but there's a first time for everything. Put her on the floor where she's safe & you can see her!
She’s done that on purpose. Why would you set up a baby nest and toy arch on a bed unless you want people to see it.

Reactions: 6
I replied to her (not in the rude way) and said ‘this is just what babies do. She’s too young to have set a routine and they change all the time. She could be going through a leap, or just generally being a bit fussy’ ... and she’s BLOCKED ME hahahaahaha

Omg her storyyyyyy. Shut up. She is a baby.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I replied to her (not in the rude way) and said ‘this is just what babies do. She’s too young to have set a routine and they change all the time. She could be going through a leap, or just generally being a bit fussy’ ... and she’s BLOCKED ME hahahaahaha
Don’t you realise she’s the only person to ever become pregnant and actually WORK? (On her arse at home) she’s the only mother around she knows best, always. Gosh how dare you tell her some facts in a polite way, you nasty little troll xoxo

Reactions: 4
C1C9FFD2-7C43-4842-A1D0-EE318155370E.png

Why is he posting this tit like it’s his brand? 🤣 not even she’s posting about it. They’re probably just posting this to make it look like loadsof people have ordered but they haven’t.

last time I checked spenny you weren’t named on companies house so stop acting like it’s your brand 😂

Spenny needs to get a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she talk to everyone like they’re 2 years old. So patronising. Who talks to their nan/grandma like that lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.