Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's strange she said she doesn't find it odd she breastfeeds infront of her dad. No way would I breastfeed my baby infront of my dad. Leave the room. I know its natural but I find it odd she does that

Reactions: 5
I think it's strange she said she doesn't find it odd she breastfeeds infront of her dad. No way would I breastfeed my baby infront of my dad. Leave the room. I know its natural but I find it odd she does that
I don’t find it odd at all. I would never leave the room for anyone. It’s feeding a child - you wouldnt go elsewhere with a bottle.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wouldn't have an issue breastfeeding in front of my dad. However, no way in hell would I be asking him to film the baby's latch

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't have an issue breastfeeding in front of my dad. However, no way in hell would I be asking him to film the baby's latch
Yeah I wouldn’t be asking my dad to film but I have no reservations in feeding in front of anyone or anywhere. I’ve fed in church 😂

Reactions: 7
Another one who's dad has seen them breastfeed many times, baby needs to eat whenever 🤷‍♀️ but as someone else said would I duck be handing him a phone to film 🤣 surely you would just wait till Spencer was home. So odd

Reactions: 6
Imo doesn't seem to celebrate any holidays really.. it's Halloween eve and she doesn't really mention it, Christmas doesn't ever seem to be a big deal, Easter etc. She is literally too wrapped up in herself and her storyline to notice the world around her.. ironic seeing as she's an influencer and influencers seem to make most of their money from capitalism and exploiting festive seasons

Reactions: 6
At this point I’m wondering why they even bothered going to such lengths to give her a unique name when I’ve never heard them call her anything other than baby girl or baby princess 🤢

At this point I’m wondering why they even bothered going to such lengths to give her a unique name when I’ve never heard them call her anything other than baby girl or baby princess 🤢
Probably because they’re too embarrassed to say it, I know I would be

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.