Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel awful saying it but imagine being that much of a Wet wipe 😂😂😂😂 my boyfriend would ask me what the duck I’m doing if I did this and tell me get up😂😂
I feel that he was "acting". I bet she she told him how to react so all her huns would think he's the perfect man

Reactions: 17
That tik tok was just bloody disturbing. They are so bleeping weird. Feel so bad for kids born to weird parents. It fucks you up.

Reactions: 17
That tik tok was just bloody disturbing. They are so bleeping weird. Feel so bad for kids born to weird parents. It fucks you up.
I don’t know why it’s disturbing but I felt uncomfortable watching it 😂😂😂 definitely weirdos!

Reactions: 4
anyone else remember the sex q&a that was sponsored by some sex toy and she was on about getting her “clit stimulated” and Spencer “going down on her” but she was paranoid cause he has a heightened since of smell and in case he thought she smelled.. It seriously makes me feel sick because I just know she’s got a cheesy fanny

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
anyone else remember the sex q&a that was sponsored by some sex toy and she was on about getting her “clit stimulated” and Spencer “going down on her” but she was paranoid cause he has a heightened since of smell and in case he thought she smelled.. It seriously makes me feel sick because I just know she’s got a cheesy fanny
Stopppppp😂😂 I’m glad I never saw this 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You just know she’s gonna be one of them weirdos who tries sharing a bath with their grown up children. She’s actually mental hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My son had not slept ONCE in his snuzpod 😂😂😂😂 total waste of £200+ … he just sleeps with me! Feel like these side by beds are just all a total waste!!!
Really you think? Do you mean sleeps with u in the bed? I was going to order the next 2 me?
Sorry if this is off topic

Crusty lips... There u go

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really you think? Do you mean sleeps with u in the bed? I was going to order the next 2 me?

My son hated it too!! We ended up using a standard moses basket and he slept well till he grew out of it, he's back in the next to me now, still doesn't sleep but that's down to sleep regression, I will say they last quite awhile as they're big. My 5 month old has a lot of room

Reactions: 2
My son hated it too!! We ended up using a standard moses basket and he slept well till he grew out of it, he's back in the next to me now, still doesn't sleep but that's down to sleep regression, I will say they last quite awhile as they're big. My 5 month old has a lot of room

Hope he sleeps soon thank you x

Reactions: 2
I personally think it’s because they are too big, my baby only sleeps in it for 20 mins tops, much prefers a Moses basket but obviously they’ll grow out of them quicker

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe how ugly that name Ranaelia is. I tried to listen to it and say it in different tones so that it has a nice ring to it but it just doesn’t. It’s horrendous. Baby is cute though.

Reactions: 14

Hello lovely! Tbh it’s so difficult to judge as every baby is different .. what works for my baby might not for yours!!! But yes my son refused to sleep in it and he’s in bed with me yes! he’s 9 months old and going in a cot next month in his own room so wish me luck HAHA !!!
I feel like it’s good for peace of mind when they are new born but as soon as they clock on to the fact they can be laying / sleeping next to you it’s game over 😂😂😂! If I could go back I would put him in his own room right away & just invest in an owlet I think it’s called? (Monitor on foot like a sock to check breathing ect) but do what you feel is best and go from there! I think someone mentioned about getting an second hand one? And that is such an good idea! X

The way baby is laying on Spencer’s chest and the fact he’s topless and looks haggered honestly looks like it was him that birthed Ranaelia😂
Why have I got a feeling Spencer properly does a LOT! I mean good on him, it’s nice to see a dad so involved.. but I can imagine he does more of the work load I just know it haha. If he had tits he’d breast feed😂😂😂! Poor Spencer.. looks like he needs a holiday 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.