Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t take her long to ask the huns for some for ✨ tips and advice ✨ Next we’ll be hearing that baby Renaelia has a bottle feeding condition. 🍼 Spenny looks … 😬

View attachment 900863
I’m not a mum, so can only go off my experience with my baby nephew who is 2 weeks older than Renaelia and previous little family members i’ve looked after with bottles so forgive me if I am totally wrong as I possibly am - but would it not help him to hold the bottle a bit higher tilt anyway?

Reactions: 5
I’m not a mum, so can only go off my experience with my baby nephew who is 2 weeks older than Renaelia and previous little family members i’ve looked after with bottles so forgive me if I am totally wrong as I possibly am - but would it not help him to hold the bottle a bit higher tilt anyway?
It looks like they are trying to pace feed - which is what is recommended, especially with breastfed babies taking a bottle. I never knew it was a ‘thing’ until baby number 2!

Reactions: 3
Why’s no one discussing the fact that Imogen had a bad dream she lost her phone and all her baby pics so decided to get a book made… which miraculously was there all printed off on the same day she’d had the bad dream?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why’s no one discussing the fact that Imogen had a bad dream she lost her phone and all her baby pics so decided to get a book made… which miraculously was there all printed off on the same day she’d had the bad dream?! 😂😂
For free too, how convenient!

Reactions: 9
lol I know you couldnt make it up could you. I seriously think she thinks people arent catching onto her .

Came here to say this! She had a bad dream about losing all her photos (yet doesn’t sleep) and then “oh look a freebie with all of my personal pictures has magically arrived just in time!” Does she think the huns are stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know a few people with vitiligo, including my uncle, and none of them deteriorated within 2 years to look like 50 year old heroin addicts? It's not about his dark circles, it's the fact he looks haggard!

Reactions: 25
Why is she telling the whole of YouTube plus Angelica the date that she and spenny did the deed…and to think she wanted to keep everything private!! 🤮🤮
Is it normal to remember the actual date? Or is that Spencer's yearly lucky day or it sticks in their mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she telling the whole of YouTube plus Angelica the date that she and spenny did the deed…and to think she wanted to keep everything private!! 🤮🤮
She needs to get her story straight- keeps saying that she thinks her dates were wrong & Renalia was actually early. If she was "made" on the 23rd December, her dates would be about right. Also, I'm sure she's said she doesn't actually know when her period was due & how many weeks she was. Stay in lane Imogen, you're getting tangled in your own Web of lies!

Reactions: 31
She needs to get her story straight- keeps saying that she thinks her dates were wrong & Renalia was actually early. If she was "made" on the 23rd December, her dates would be about right. Also, I'm sure she's said she doesn't actually know when her period was due & how many weeks she was. Stay in lane Imogen, you're getting tangled in your own Web of lies!
Queue the narrative of Renwhateverhernameis as being a Christmas miracle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tattlers Spenny has Vitiligo... from sunburn at age 14. He (Imo) wrote a whole essay on insta stories explaining why he looks so tired. Surely, surely, surely, people are starting to see her behaviours.. surely! This is adding to the theory I've had for a while that she has Munchausen by proxy

Reactions: 11
New thread title?
Imogens pallet is wack, spennys face resembles a wrinkley ballsack!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Came here to say this - I thought they weren’t trying?

Reactions: 7
She has to have some dramatic reason for everything. She can’t just go “yes, he’s tired”

Reactions: 16
the difference in the number of comments on her normal posts vs the competition one 😂

Tattlers Spenny has Vitiligo... from sunburn at age 14. He (Imo) wrote a whole essay on insta stories explaining why he looks so tired. Surely, surely, surely, people are starting to see her behaviours.. surely! This is adding to the theory I've had for a while that she has Munchausen by proxy
I got badly sunburnt at 15, does that mean I have vitiligo too then?

I got badly sunburnt at 15, does that mean I have vitiligo too then?

Of course it doesn’t what a load of bollocks!

I’ve never even seen Spencer’s skin looking different colours (ie the white patches). Just another condition she has diagnosed him with. She’s a right good doctor. Maybe instead of trying my local GP next time I’ll ask Imogen, she has an answer to everything[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.