Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point in her asking when she’s gonna do what she wants to anyway. In what world does anyone want an hour long BF video?
She never listens to the huns, she likes to act like she cares. Let’s not forget the time she called out that hun who said the pregnancy content was triggering and Imo went off on a rant. 😑

Reactions: 9
Yes, she will feel so guilty cos she passed her inability to poop onto her baby. Well Imo, it's safe to say you are indeed full of tit :sneaky:

Reactions: 8
She had mum guilt because she put Renaelia down in her mamaroo and wasn’t giving her an Oscar winning song and dance performance…. You had a lucky escape Renaynay!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s giving advice but then starts talking about herself and her shitting habits? 🚽🧻💩 She drinks loads of water to help her go for a poo because if she doesn’t eat good food it is a struggle. When has Imo eaten good food. She eats sugary crap, chocolate crap and drinks ridiculous amounts of sugary drinks.

1A3A3C5E-08A9-47B4-B60A-6ADDD1DB498B.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched her new video yet but the other day when spencer done his ‘q&a’ for ‘new dads’ when I think his followers are 98% girls from imos insta (make it make sense huns) the question was what similarities do you think renaelia has from you and imo…

he said they asked both lots of parents and she’s so similar to both because both spencer and imo LoVeD their MuMmAS MilK 🥛 🤮🤮🤮🤮 like what the actual duck are those
Two on.
Having weird, mentally deranged parents will seriously duck you up🥲

Reactions: 1
My baby is 7 weeks old and I’m bloody exhausted so if I can put my baby in her bouncer and leave her to it I’m over the moon! No mum guilt about that😂

Reactions: 13
Feeling guilty for not entertaining her baby while she eats?! I think her issues with food are playing in to this. She’s definitely asked the “what videos do you want to see?” question so she can say “soooo many of you requested this!” and just post what she wants.

Reactions: 11
She never posts the responses like most Instagrammers do so you just know she makes it up and just does what she wants… I mean why change the habit of a lifetime eh??

Reactions: 6
She’s giving advice but then starts talking about herself and her shitting habits? 🚽🧻💩 She drinks loads of water to help her go for a poo because if she doesn’t eat good food it is a struggle. When has Imo eaten good food. She eats sugary crap, chocolate crap and drinks ridiculous amounts of sugary drinks.

View attachment 870412
"If I don't eat good food"? Her diet consists solely of chocolate, starbucks and bubble tea

Reactions: 9
I'm amazing, anyone can see. Even Spencer wants to be me, with all of the stories and even the polls all that he's doing is feeding the trolls. The house is unfinished, I'm always in bed but what needs doing most is for Spencer to screw on his head x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.