Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure all babies have a bit of reflux and excess wind at a certain age and they grow out of it. Imo is probably saying it as Elle Darby said Saint had it and where Elle leads Imo follows

Reactions: 5
I remember years ago, well like 3/4 years ago I used to watch a YouTuber Becca Lammin. I used to love her and she stopped YouTube, I don't know why I wasn't really that into YouTube then. Anyway, wish Imogen would follow in her footsteps xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is such a hypochondriac and it comes across as if she’s hoping there is some sort of issue with the baby so she has something to gain sympathy for

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I love the asking advice and then saying it’s pointless asking it as every baby is different.
Omg if she isnt shitting on Imo she's
worried, she has munchausens syndrome for both her and her daughter its ridiculous, always ill but not the doctors diagnoses only her own

Reactions: 5
Ah love, it’s so hard seeing people ‘bounce back’ when you feel rubbish about yourself, I sympathise. My baby is 3 months old and I’m no where near my pre pregnancy shape but I keep telling myself my ability as a mother isn’t based on the number in my jeans. First baby I had lost all my baby weight without trying by 2 weeks postpartum but this time that hasn’t been the case so seeing Grimmo flash her flat tummy grinds my gears too but at least I’m not always covered in tit, sick, milk and piss like she is as I know how to change a nappy and I own breast pads 😂

Wishing you all the best with your upcoming arrival - and please try to remember that losing weight quickly doesn’t make anyone ‘better’ at being a mother x
Ladies... Im 10 years post partum... I still havnt bounced back, most people don't, don't worry about it. Sure if we where able to lay about in bed all day and have everyone wait on us hand and foot we'd be able to consume about 50calories a day and feel OK 😘

Omg if she isnt shitting on Imo she's
worried, she has munchausens syndrome for both her and her daughter its ridiculous, always ill but not the doctors diagnoses only her own
Munchausens and Munchausens by proxy.... For sure

• Heart
Reactions: 7
2 things.... isn’t breast milk sweet? And also, I know he’s got a newborn but duck me - Spencer looks haggered

54CEDC73-D49B-4C65-BB36-DE41F12A0B98.png
58351751-AEFD-4002-BAFE-A1203E045485.png

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty certain if your baby is gaining weight there’s nothing to worry about. I have had 3 kids and my youngest had the worst reflux ever. I’m talking projectile vomit during and after feeds, that bad he didn’t gain any weight for the first couple of weeks. He was so unsettled and I was so exhausted I just cried everyday. A lot of people are so quick to diagnose a baby with reflux, I was persevering for so long thinking i was just overfeeding him until the midwife said otherwise

Reactions: 4
Once she starts uploading again and realises the wedding & baby views are gone the stomach condition (which is life threatening btw) videos will come back or she will just change it to a full on family channel.. imagine her poor baby needing to suck on her nipples and probs hasn’t washed in about a week.

Reactions: 6
My fiancé happened to walk into the room as I was watching the renovation vlog and when she said (and showed ew) her umbilical cord heart frame thing he was gobsmacked and said, ‘erm that’s a bit weird’ 😂 He always pulls a face when I play a video of hers because he thinks she’s well over the top and cringes with all the pet names she uses

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.