Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That really pissed me off too. “Renaelia was tiny, she was the smallest most precious baby girl born in the whole of Brighton.” duck off Imo. A baby weighing over 6lbs is not classed as being tiny. Prem babies are tiny as they have not reached full term. She justs spouts utters rubbish without thinking and this is a common occurence with her.
No way!
Did she really say that about her being the most precious baby girl born?

Wow, she is such a deluded attention seeking twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
‘ sex life ‘ why does she insist on telling us about her sex life with Spencer’s shrivelled up prawn of a Willy? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I don’t get why she says she had to stay in 24 hrs because baby girl had meconium? Surely she knows all babies have meconium and it’s not unique to Renaynay 😭😭😭😭 also, saying she was very small. What an insult to parents or premature babies!! My baby was born the day after her at exactly 4lb and I was full term with IGUR, but I was just greatful she was that big!!
If a baby has meconium in their waters or in other words has a meconium poo whilst the mother is in labour or still pregnant, then there is a chance that can cause an infection for the newborn or cause them breathing difficulties if the meconium is thick enough. We suggest babies stay for 12-48hrs worth of observation to check all is well (depending on hospital policy) I'm afraid she's right on this one, and I don't think it's because she thinks only her baby had a meconium poo after she was born 😂

Reactions: 5
Hello lovely! Tbh it’s so difficult to judge as every baby is different .. what works for my baby might not for yours!!! But yes my son refused to sleep in it and he’s in bed with me yes! he’s 9 months old and going in a cot next month in his own room so wish me luck HAHA !!!
I feel like it’s good for peace of mind when they are new born but as soon as they clock on to the fact they can be laying / sleeping next to you it’s game over 😂😂😂! If I could go back I would put him in his own room right away & just invest in an owlet I think it’s called? (Monitor on foot like a sock to check breathing ect) but do what you feel is best and go from there! I think someone mentioned about getting an second hand one? And that is such an good idea! X

Why have I got a feeling Spencer properly does a LOT! I mean good on him, it’s nice to see a dad so involved.. but I can imagine he does more of the work load I just know it haha. If he had tits he’d breast feed😂😂😂! Poor Spencer.. looks like he needs a holiday 😭😭😭😭
I'm all for Co sleep but my partner will do weird things in his sleep I'm terrified he would smoosh her 😂😂
Thanks for the reply ❤❤

Reactions: 3
Pissed me off she's saying her baby has feeding issues!!! My baby is 4 months old and only just turned 11 pounds!! She was born 7.2 pounds so the fact her baby is doubled in weight already means there's no issues🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why do we need an hour long breastfeeding journey video? 😳🍼🥛 Who is going to benefit from me it when every breasfeeding journey is different and unique to mother and baby.

She thinks she is a magical ✨ Breastfeeding Guru ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm all for Co sleep but my partner will do weird things in his sleep I'm terrified he would smoosh her 😂😂
Thanks for the reply ❤❤
Ah see I don’t have that issue.. I’m single HAHA! You’re very welcome lovely xox

• Heart
but isn’t that Meconium aspiration? Not just meconium? I know what she means but the way she says it sounds like her baby is the only one who produces meconium.

If a baby has meconium in their waters or in other words has a meconium poo whilst the mother is in labour or still pregnant, then there is a chance that can cause an infection for the newborn or cause them breathing difficulties if the meconium is thick enough. We suggest babies stay for 12-48hrs worth of observation to check all is well (depending on hospital policy) I'm afraid she's right on this one, and I don't think it's because she thinks only her baby had a meconium poo after she was born 😂

Reactions: 2
but isn’t that Meconium aspiration? Not just meconium? I know what she means but the way she says it sounds like her baby is the only one who produces meconium.
Well the observations are to screen for possible mec aspiration, yes. Wouldn't surprise me however if she believes her baby is the only one that produces mec 😂

She hates being strapped down in the car seat yet you strap her down in the snoo cot you have that gives you an extra hour of sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Do you tubers get to pick the Ads on their videos as I swear there’s always loads on Imogen’s and you can never skip them either 😒
Please watch it on view pure! Don’t even click on the video on YouTube..just press the 3 little dots under the thumbnail and press share then paste it on view pure. No ads and also I don’t think it gives them a view and even if it does they don’t get money because you haven’t watched the ads x

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.