Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent her a message saying she had no shame for asking for fellow mothers recommendations and then adding her own affiliate links, she replied her typical patronising "sorry I annoyed you ..." and then commented "hot mama" on one of my photos. So passive aggressive! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
How is the baby in 3-6 months already. My boy was born three days before her and most 0-3 clothes are big for him, length and waist wise. Am I doing something wrong here?!
Yea was thinking the same when she’s making out the baby has feeding/weight problems clearly not if she’s in 3-6 at 2 months old, my baby was 8lbs 15 when born and was in 0-3 clothing until she was nearly 4 months 🙈

Reactions: 5
1902794F-ECA3-4FB7-AF2D-A8CDCE93F35B.png

"Get me involved next time" 🙄 leave her alone for 5 mins ffs. So suffocating

• Sick
Reactions: 23
My god it’s been AD after AD after AD all day today. Jesus Christ no one cares Imogen babes

Reactions: 15
It really bothers me how she posts herself eating like a animal.. shut your bleeping mouth when you chew.. it’s disgusting 🤮 it’s a really big pet peeve of mine 😄

Reactions: 12
Bit late to it but watched her birth vlog and duck me when she came out Imogen’s behaviour like give over. Bet the midwives thought ffs to themselves listening to her tit.

For someone who has a husband with hearing problems she doesn’t seem to care about adding captions to her stories

Reactions: 15
Imo is a walking talking #GIFTED #AFF #AD #TWAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I would never ✨ #SWIPEUP ✨ on any of the things she tags, she does not deserve a penny of anyone’s money nor do any of the other influencers.

So you’re telling me the ‘Your favourite baby purchase/essential item (I’ll share)’ she did on insta stories yesterday magically turned into an #AFF for every item mentioned by the huns? Coincidence? I think not. 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
View attachment 879947
"Get me involved next time" 🙄 leave her alone for 5 mins ffs. So suffocating
I was expecting there to be a reply from her like “of course baby bub prince, you are right next to me right now, on the left of me, talking to Hugo like you do everyday after you cook for me and cream my body and give me a foot rub. I let you sleep when I night feed because I care. I am here on our sofa HASHTAG AD and I know we can do ANYTHING together”

• Haha
The clinic Grimmo used for Renaynay’s supposed tongue tie is a ‘pay what you can afford’ model. The recommended fee is £250 but it’s a charity so if you can’t afford it you can pay less.

I’m pretty sure they can afford the full whack with how much they’ve saved on baby stuff as it’s all been gifted but look what I found 😬 Hudson is her maiden name!!!

BD1EE8B3-84A4-49B1-83BE-09263F870D2D.png

Carys Whittaker paid the full amount!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
In her most recent reel her nails are literally creeping me out. How can she massage her baby with such uneven nails. Poor thing must be scratched to pieces.

Reactions: 7
The clinic Grimmo used for Renaynay’s supposed tongue tie is a ‘pay what you can afford’ model. The recommended fee is £250 but it’s a charity so if you can’t afford it you can pay less.

I’m pretty sure they can afford the full whack with how much they’ve saved on baby stuff as it’s all been gifted but look what I found 😬 Hudson is her maiden name!!!

View attachment 881577
Carys Whittaker paid the full amount!
I came here to post the same thing! I'm actually disgusted that she only paid £75. She could afford to pay the full amount, if not more! Taking advantage of the companies good nature, its not acceptable

• Wow
Reactions: 48
I came here to post the same thing! I'm actually disgusted that she only paid £75. She could afford to pay the full amount, if not more! Taking advantage of the companies good nature, its not acceptable
And she’s blatantly used her maiden name to try and hide the fact she’s tight.

Maybe she can pay the rest once the money from her shameless affiliate links spree comes through

Reactions: 22
Bangs on about how she always donates to Charities yet doesn’t pay the full amount to the charity for the tongue tie treatment…. She hasn’t even paid half!!! She’s disgusting!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.