Imogenation #34 Cheesy tits, Fanny’s in bits, But still it’s oh so magical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahahaha just seen this on spennys insta, surprised its still up. Wonder how long it'll take till imo reads this and it'll be deleted
Screenshot_20211201_151155.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
You know what looking at the baby she actually looks like a really happy healthy baby so why Imogen is trying to look for problems with her I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
You know what looking at the baby she actually looks like a really happy healthy baby so why Imogen is trying to look for problems with her I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because it’s Imogen… her whole life is a drama

Reactions: 9
The thing is that girl hasn’t worked hard… she got lucky on YouTube doing fake story times selling out people from her past and giving it the old “woe is me” and she’s slapped her name on some tit makeup products from China which she only bothers to promote when she has a new product to launch.

Reactions: 28
I’m sick of her “ I can’t believe I have you forever” narrative she’s always banging on about…

Reactions: 9
75 years later and I still can’t understand their house layout

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“THE PEOPLE’S INFLUENCER”

Do me a bleeping favour. Nearly gave myself a hernia laughing so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but no ones that nice. She's so bloody fake and gives off very narsasistic vibes and poor Spencer won't dare disagree because she'll turn on the water works. She's got him right where she wants him! At her feet, not seeing friends or family and morphing himself into her 'perfect man' he looks actually really ill. I hope one day he comes to his senses and takes the baby with him, she's going to do some damage to them both with how obsessive and controlling she is. It's not inspiring Imogen, it's very very weird!

Reactions: 20
The thing is that girl hasn’t worked hard… she got lucky on YouTube doing fake story times selling out people from her past and giving it the old “woe is me” and she’s slapped her name on some tit makeup products from China which she only bothers to promote when she has a new product to launch.
Yeah she was on like 10k and then did a video with Holly boon and ended up with like a 100k the day after. She wouldn't be anywhere without her.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but has she vaccinated her kid do we think? Because I’ve not seen her mention it and she’s dramatic so if she has I feel like she would of made a big song and dance about it…

Reactions: 3
Yeah she was on like 10k and then did a video with Holly boon and ended up with like a 100k the day after. She wouldn't be anywhere without her.
I bet she is seething that Holly's make up line is doing SO well. I've seen a lot of even the bigger US beauty influencers raving about Holly's line. Hunny cosmetics could never.

Reactions: 7
she would definitely have mentioned it. My baby was born the day after and doesn’t have her 8 week jabs till she’s almost 14 weeks cos that’s the next appointment 🙄 so could be the same for renaynay

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but has she vaccinated her kid do we think? Because I’ve not seen her mention it and she’s dramatic so if she has I feel like she would of made a big song and dance about it…

Reactions: 1
she would definitely have mentioned it. My baby was born the day after and doesn’t have her 8 week jabs till she’s almost 14 weeks cos that’s the next appointment 🙄 so could be the same for renaynay
Yeah and my baby was born the day after yours I think and he’s had his and due his second lot on the 17th so dunno, I do feel like she would say something. 💫not complaining just explaining💫😂😂😂

Yeah mine was born three days before and he has his second set on the 16th so idk. Maybe she has, maybe she hasn’t..

Didn’t take her long to ask the huns for some for ✨ tips and advice ✨ Next we’ll be hearing that baby Renaelia has a bottle feeding condition. 🍼 Spenny looks … 😬

ECC6279E-730E-4CF4-B341-01D44B4FC0E7.jpeg

Reactions: 4
That story of Renaelia and the bottle… 😬 of course she isn’t going to take it when you’re stood there talking to her and making sucking noises (🤢) you can just picture her big crusty lips whilst she’s doing it! Like just let spencer have some alone time with the baby and try and feed her. Stop making a fuss whilst it’s going on. Imo is secretly loving the fact she isn’t taking the bottle because like I’ve said before she wants the baby to be solely dependent on her and her milk… to say she bangs on about not getting a lot of sleep you’d think she’d relish spenny being able to get up and feed renaynay and also let him have some sole bonding time with her. Imogen always wants to be the MVP and that’s becoming evident with Renaelia too. I bet she’ll give up with the bottle and be like “chunky choo choo just won’t take a bottle angels”…

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.