Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
EC2E8516-933E-43BE-87F8-D0C365A78873.jpeg
091819AF-BF99-4E87-B986-B5325E524D57.jpeg

So look what I’ve just found… there’s already an Instagram page for the baby they want to keep so private from the world. Absolute disgrace to profit from a child

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Only baby alive to be made out of pure love angels.
Think both of mine were made after a few drinks to be honest 🤣. Doesn't mean I love them any less

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I have used tattle for a while, but never have I seen such nasty unjustified comments as I have on the last thread about a person, let alone a person who was giving birth/in labor. I understand the jokey comments, even the accusations, but to literally be so nasty about how someone looks during childbirth, it’s disgraceful. Personally I quite enjoy Imogen’s content (even though it’s exaggerated and quite attention seeking at times), I think some of these comments are flat out disgraceful tbh. many of you are either very very young and imature, but to those of you that are older or even have children yourselves, how are you not ashamed of the language you’ve used to describe Imogen during this time in her life? what’s next? pick on her childs name or looks? honestly, take a long hard look at yourselves. it is embarrassing.
Are you ok angel? Do you need a twix?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
Hey darling. Not imogen. Just someone who stumbled across a nasty trolling website. Imagine full grown adults trolling a newborn baby’s name 😂 nasty behaviour. Bet you all spout ‘be kind’ on your social media, bless you all, feel sorry for you xx

Can tell you’ve never had a baby
You stumbled across? You’ve had an account since March 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Elle

VIP Member
Sorry but imagine describing your partner as 'built to birth'. Just my personal opinion but to me this screams OUTDATED PATRIARCHAL VIEW that a woman's only purpose is to birth babies. Like, come on. I'd actually be a bit insulted if my partner described me as 'built to birth'. Sorry are you forgetting 'amazing in the kitchen', 'really good at ironing', 'fantastic at washing dishes' - let's not be narrow minded now!
Screenshot_20211002-165229_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Elle

VIP Member
Renaelia omg no. Sounds like a disease?
Dr: I'm so sorry but we've found traces of bacterium renaelia in your blood stream.
Patient: What does that mean?
Dr: Sike! It means you're a sunny bird!

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Perhaps it's just my generation but Angelica will forever make me think of the bratty mean girl kid in Rugrats.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Guys did anyone not see bensalads now deleted story from today? Someone in the background called the baby Angelica

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Miri04827

Chatty Member
The biography insta posts continue. No one cares Imo.

View attachment 808759
This honestly winds me up as a new mum myself. “I need him to have energy so that I can nap” oh bless your heart Imogen I fucking feel for you. Try having a partner that actually goes to work so you have to not only do the nights but also care for her in the day as well with no time to fucking nap. Fuck off

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Discolights

VIP Member
She’s so desperate to make the name the most special name ever with a meaning behind each letter that she’s just making it up. Robins and Wrens are birds, that’s the only thing that links them.

Me: We had a baby and we named it after my Grandad Bob 🥰
Friend: aww so what did you call him?
Me: Dave.

Same energy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Just want to make people aware - what Imo has written.... it’s totally normal to not feel MAGICAL AMAZING RUSH OF LOVE when you first give birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 60