Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Wren and also Aelia but together - not as keen. Not my baby though so doesn't really matter.

Baby is cute- they all are.

The whole ' angel cherub angel' crap is annoying. We get it, you love your baby and husband, you don't need to be so sickly OTT, it should be a given that you do !

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else remember the old tattle days when she was selling her hoodie merch and said she’d give all the money to MIND charity and pocketed it all for herself. When everyone was asking for proof of donation she deleted their comments 😳
Fun fact lol I found this thread in the first lockdown because I searched for an Imogenation MIND hoody on Google. All because I was a *shudders* loyal hun that wanted to support her and the charity lol

Reactions: 12
Is there such thing as a name un-reveal?

I think the name is awful! Like the way twilight mushed together two very pretty names, to create a tit one! Trying too much to be unique just turned ugly.

not sorry for my opinion.

Reactions: 23
Going off topic of baby here but I'd be so wary if I was Spencer. Imo genuinely has him by the short and curlies. She's got the wedding, the house and now the baby. As has been pointed out previously, once the hype around the baby wears off she will need to find something else to rinse for content, a divorce? All that over the top baby prince my soul mate I love you so much shite I don't buy for a second, she's playing a part. Hes fucked if she does that, he has no job, no friends, the majority of his family don't bother with him and I don't doubt for a second she'd be the type to use her own baby as a weapon and refuse him access to her. All speculation but I could see it happening

Reactions: 29
urgh no wonder she waited two weeks to reveal that. I'd be anxious too that I'd made such a cock up - poor baby girl growing up is all I can say. A name is for life!!

Reactions: 13
Well i was wrong! I honestly thought her name would be Robyn, i even said i would bet my mortgage on it!
Anyway, i quite like the name Wren but not the other part of her name. But each to their own, im sure some people dont like my own kids names. (i am secretly happy they didnt pick Willow as that is the name of my little girl!haha).

ps- Spencer looked like he has raided the opiate pain pills again! his eyes look like tiny pin pricks in the snow!

They do seem happy, and i hope they have support around them as i do feel like they are going to need it.

Reactions: 10
Renaelia omg no. Sounds like a disease?
Dr: I'm so sorry but we've found traces of bacterium renaelia in your blood stream.
Patient: What does that mean?
Dr: Sike! It means you're a sunny bird!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Is there such thing as a name un-reveal?

I think the name is awful! Like the way twilight mushed together two very pretty names, to create a tit one! Trying too much to be unique just turned ugly.

not sorry for my opinion.
Nail on the head. If she wasn't a youtuber there's no way on earth that baby would be called Renaelia, she's trying too hard to pick a name that no one would guess, to be special and unique, instead of just picking what they liked.

Reactions: 27
I don't understand why she has to claim everything has meaning and meant to be, like the weather changing etc, just seems ridiculous like you live in England what do you expect. Just name her something you like and suits her and not make such a big deal and just enjoy your newborn not making her a cash cow

Reactions: 24
I haven’t watched the video in full but did they purposely ask for people not to comment what the name is? Just find it weird that it isn’t in the comments on YouTube / Insta as that’s what I normally check rather than watching the videos 🤣
I thought the same, I bet she’s “hidden” her name from showing in the comments so people have to watch the video 💷💷💷💷

Reactions: 23
Wren is a beautiful name and Wren Florence Horton would have been lovely, but Renaelia??? Honestly what is she thinking? This is almost as bad as those celebrity kids called like Tinkerbell and Apple

Reactions: 19
Wren is a beautiful name and Wren Florence Horton would have been lovely, but Renaelia??? Honestly what is she thinking? This is almost as bad as those celebrity kids called like Tinkerbell and Apple
The TV chef Jamie Oliver has the most unusual names for his kids. 🥴

Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver
Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver
River Rocket Blue Dallas Oliver
Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver
Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for people with really unique names. Maybe it’s just my own perception but I kinda feel like you can’t be just a normal person with an out there name like “Renaelia”. Idk, it feels like a lot of pressure to put on someone. Also, I’d hate having a super uncommon name as everyone is always going to remember you for good and bad.

Reactions: 6
Those of a certain age will remember a song by Renee and Renata and for some reason the name reminds me of their names…

Reactions: 4
Wren is such a pretty name and they've absolutely butchered it!
One video in and I already can't deal with Immo's baby voice 🙉

Reactions: 10
I love the name Wren and love Florence, not so sure about their version but it’s their baby so their choice I guess, she will prob be Ren or Reni. She’s very sweet, just can’t imagine being raised by IMO though!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.