Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Does the baby have a little hole in her ear? Noticed it when she was born but it's really quite visible on spencers photos of her

The keeper of our cave 🤣🤣🤣 Is the cave what they're calling the building site now?
Oh Spenny Dear Spenny, the keeper of our cave, the destroyer of walls, the creamer of my dancer legs, the maker of our baby princess 🤢🤢
I remember reading something that could have just been a spoof/joke quote saying 'cave' was a term for vagina in the 50 Shades series!

Hereforgoss89

Chatty Member
You’d have thought she’d have said in the vlog if she’d have had an epidural but maybe if she did she’s trying to pretend she’s hard.

I surprisingly enjoyed her vlog there’s real moments you can see her come through without the showy show she usually puts on.

I’m due to give birth in a couple of weeks and if my husband is as insufferable as spencer was hed be getting told. He’s in her face non stop for me it would be too much but obviously what she responded to 🤷‍♀️
Yeah in labour my partner better not waft me with a sick tub and be all up in my space with Spencer was. Imogen might’ve wanted that cause they’re inseparable but when I’m in pain in like, ‘don’t touch me’, ‘don’t talk to me’, just let me get in the zone and get on with it