Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soo, she’s anxious about posting.. so she doesn’t just upload to YouTube and let her huns view it.. she posts Instagram stories to let everyone know there’s a video.. she posts on tiktok telling everyone there’s a video AND puts the link in her bio! Doesn’t sound very anxious to me 😐

Reactions: 11
I honestly felt so uncomfortable throughout that RAW birth video - why do I feel like she’s over exaggerating everything? At 16 minutes she’s shouting I CANT I CANT - but I feel it’s all put on. duck off imo

Reactions: 29
Recap of previous thread:

Hello hunnies 👋🏻 I don’t know how you found this thread, but definitely stick around. We are the most grateful, blessed and loving family on tattle.

- Imo is no longer pregnant. 🤰🏻

- Imo (and Spenny) gave birth to baby Horton. 👶🏻 Still no name reveal. 🤐 The end. Radio silence for 2 weeks. 🤫 Raw, unedited and positive birth vlog uploaded today. 📹 That’s all we get.

- Proper thread recap will resume when Imo and Spenny stop being twats. 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I find it really sad that you wouldn't just admit that you were overdue. It's not a failure, it's just part of having a baby. Weird.

Reactions: 31
All that dramatic crappy video to cut off abruptly at the end like that????
AND STILL NO NAME?????
She's milking it for all its worth for sure.

Reactions: 17
Only baby alive to be made out of pure love angels.
Think both of mine were made after a few drinks to be honest 🤣. Doesn't mean I love them any less

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Oh good god did I laugh when I saw her new video title .. I think immo’s hunbun tattlers know her better than she knows herself at this point * RaW UnEDiTeD FoOtAge * 😂 also 5m 32s into a shitting 34 minute video and I’m already 3 adverts down. Christ almighty 🤑

Reactions: 15
I have used tattle for a while, but never have I seen such nasty unjustified comments as I have on the last thread about a person, let alone a person who was giving birth/in labor. I understand the jokey comments, even the accusations, but to literally be so nasty about how someone looks during childbirth, it’s disgraceful. Personally I quite enjoy Imogen’s content (even though it’s exaggerated and quite attention seeking at times), I think some of these comments are flat out disgraceful tbh. many of you are either very very young and imature, but to those of you that are older or even have children yourselves, how are you not ashamed of the language you’ve used to describe Imogen during this time in her life? what’s next? pick on her childs name or looks? honestly, take a long hard look at yourselves. it is embarrassing.
Are you ok angel? Do you need a twix?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
It makes me feel really uncomfortable that those special first moments as a family are splashed all over the internet for all to see. They’re also playing for the camera with the constant commentary about loving their babygirl so much

Reactions: 37
I know baby brain does some funny things but duck me, have you even heard of it making someone forget how pregnant they actually are? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate the whole baby being made out of pure love, like everyone else’s children are not as good. My last child was made out of Christmas cheer and one too many Baileys to be honest.

Are you ok angel? Do you need a twix?
I was thinking that. I love when people on here don’t realise that their profile and likes on others comments and comments they’ve made themselves are all visible. The ones from this month, September, August, July etc even though they say they haven’t been on a while 🤔🤔 we all know what tattle is about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I was thinking that. I love when people on here don’t realise that their profile and likes on others comments and comments they’ve made themselves are all visible. The ones from this month, September, August, July even though they say they haven’t been on a while 🤔🤔 we all know what tattle is about.
And just like that her profile and comments are not visible. Don’t come on here having a go at people when you are no saint. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.