Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think of ‘Angelica, Eliza’ from Hamilton!! Wonder if she will be called Angelle for short….Elle Carby Darby will be fuming! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Angelica is really not the name I thought they’d pick…

"Angel" for a nickname though. I mean... it genuinely doesn't surprise me if that's the name they've gone with. I expected her to call the baby something out there by the normal standards - (not judging anyone of this name/who chose that name for their baby don't come for me) like pixie or something but maybe I just let my imagination run a little wild 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
Why not just call her Angel then if you’re going to nickname her that? If that’s her name that’s all imo’s doing. Spencer has just nodded along.

2614D136-9798-4B41-9676-F1B5F30AAD2F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm thinking either Angelica Sunday Horton

Or Angelica Florence Horton 🤔

I think if that is the name then we'll be finding out soon because she looks abit silly dragging it out now!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm thinking either Angelica Sunday Horton

Or Angelica Florence Horton 🤔

I think if that is the name then we'll be finding out soon because she looks abit silly dragging it out now!
She will 100% post the video tomorrow because everyone’s finding out.. she can’t risk losing engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If baby is called Angelica, people will shorten it to Angie. 😅

Did Imo have the song Angie by Rolling Stones on her Spotify playlist for the birth?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anyone have screen recording of someone calling the baby Angelica?
Bet she will start deleting comments if people say that name.

Also what is her dads Instagram?

Reactions: 6
I’d bloody love to be a fly on the wall in that shambles they call a house right now 🤣

Reactions: 14
Perhaps it's just my generation but Angelica will forever make me think of the bratty mean girl kid in Rugrats.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
She doesn't follow salad on insta so wonder if spenny told her or they were round and she seen him posting something!

Reactions: 1
Such a bratty name!! Wouldn't surprise me if that's her name tbh as her nick name would be angel. I can picture there child being a massive spoilt brat
angelica-pickles.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bensalad’s Instagram is designyourcakes - but he’s private now LOL and still followed by Spencer…..

Big oopsies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck off. I had only read the most recent page and genuinely thought she called her wain Angelic, that I checked insta 🤣🤣 oh god no

• Haha
Reactions: 7
some of the dms she posts, i always think she’s just got spencer to send her and cropped the name out to make a big thing out of things to try and make people feel sorry for her. i could be completely wrong but she gives them vibes.

Reactions: 8
Why is she saying its intimate showing her baby? babe you bleeping recorded yourself giving birth and uploaded it to a public platform. give it a bloody by
surprised shes nor filmed ‘made with pure love’ freak

Reactions: 1
i didn’t expect any less than imo singing the lion king lullaby to angelica

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.