Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s got time to write all that lot but not time to share the name. We get it you don’t want people seeing or knowing ya daughter, great so we don’t need all the expectations vs reality we don’t care Imogen just get on with it! The person is right you wouldn’t be where you are without your viewers so be grateful for it! Parenting isn’t easy you’re right about that, yes it does take time and it’s tiring. But why not just simply say yes I’ll share it in good time or no I don’t want to share it rather than making pathetic excuses and attention seeking! You don’t have time to tell people the babies name or edit but you’ve got time to post stories on Instagram etc! You made sure everyone saw the birthing vlog etc.. none of what you are saying adds up.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
If she doesn’t want to show her face ok but she could at least share the name, or if she doesn’t want to do either just say that instead of going back and forth, 2 weeks is stupid

Reactions: 13
B
But why though? Most women have months of maternity leave so why does everyone expect her to be back to it straight away? I know her job is a lot different to everyone else but she still deserves time to soak in and adjust the being a new parent
Yes of course she does but most woman haven’t profited from their child and making videos isn’t a job 99% of people could do and live very comfortably, she’s in a privileged position and if she wants to keep it that way she will need to keep her audience interested

Reactions: 7
Guys did anyone not see bensalads now deleted story from today? Someone in the background called the baby Angelica

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
B
But why though? Most women have months of maternity leave so why does everyone expect her to be back to it straight away? I know her job is a lot different to everyone else but she still deserves time to soak in and adjust the being a new parent
Personally I think it would be fine if she took months off if she just said. If she wanted to be private and have maternity, in the last video she posted before the birth she could of easily said to her “best friends” that she was planning on having time off so wouldn’t be around. But she didn’t because she is around and shes just using her new born for engagement. the longer she waits for the name reveal in her eyes meant more engagement but she didn’t realise that by posting in between and writing paragraphs and paragraphs explaining (not complaining) that she needs time would come off so poorly to people. The name will be four words max why can’t she type it over big paragraphs 🤣

Guys did anyone not see bensalads now deleted story from today? Someone in the background called the baby Angelica
If this is true it was always going to come out by mistake since she’s dragged it out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Honestly comments like this are so bad. She’s a first time parents, she’s going to make mistakes. And as for the name situation, she might feel different now to how she did throughout the pregnant regarding how much she’ll share about her baby. She’s self-employed so it’s harder for her to stay away from work so it’s understandable that she can’t stay away from Instagram. The fact that most of you are parents and are bashing her like this is not a good look for you all.
People are getting annoyed because throughout the pregnancy EVERYTHING was about the baby and her being pregnant. 🤰🏻 Baby hauls, come baby shopping with me, what I wear in a day as a pregnant woman, what I eat in a day pregnancy edition. 😑 Literally EVERY post, insta story, tweet and youtube video were about the baby and her pregnancy. 👶🏻

Some huns wrote to her to tell her it was triggering - oh Imo did not like this 🙄 and more or less told them to do one because this is now her ✨ life journey ✨

As soon as baby girl Horton arrives, Imo does a complete 180 and feels too overwhelmed/scared/fearful with sharing intimate and private moments…🧐 Has she forgotten all those STORYTIMES she has done regarding OTHER PEOPLE’S private lives and moments. Has she forgotten all those insta stories she has shared about 💩 and puke, her stomach condition, periods, the SEX Q&A’s ❓Was she not fearful of over sharing on these occasions❓

Can you see why people would be miffed. Imo is not consistent with what she says. She lies and then gets called out for her behaviour. And rightly so.

Also your point about it being hard for her to stay away from instagram because she is self employed does not make sense. She is not making money out of any of those instastories where she is ✨ not complaining, just explaining.✨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just post a photo of her and her name… we don’t need a bloody meet and greet with the kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Angelica (if that is the baby name) just reminds me of the rugrats and that barbie with 3 crazy bits of hair

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Who’s mum shaming??? By saying keep social media for 9 months if you want but don’t be doing tiktoks and a birth video and then refusing to tell us your baby is clearly called Angelica?? She’s got some people so warped man. Enjoy as much privacy as you like but don’t sell your pregnancy and everything she uploads is baby related then be pissed off when people (99.9%) of them pure love her and can’t see through her bullshit just want to congratulate her. She’s a bleeping tool if she’s a mum or not. Absolute pathological liar since day 1. Can’t find that girl Megan’s comment but this is a reply to you

Reactions: 10
How was she even feeding the baby during a nappy change if shes breast fed?

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why we need a video to know your babies name? It’s ridiculous but I guess it’s all about the 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 10
Salads slipped up twice now and deleted stories baby related… bet imo is foaming at the mouth hahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not Bensalad outing the baby's name 💀

No but seriously if the baby is called Angelica, Imo will be FUMING especially as she's dragged it out for SO long just to get more engagement and attention!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.