Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave birth the day after Imogen and I can tell you there’s nothing magical about our night feeds. Me and my partner are on 1000th argument and I slept on the sofa last night before I slapped him silly for complaining HE was tired 😂😂😂 PS I’m breastfeeding, am I supposed to put it on my Instagram story?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I gave birth the day after Imogen and I can tell you there’s nothing magical about our night feeds. Me and my partner are on 1000th argument and I slept on the sofa last night before I slapped him silly for complaining HE was tired 😂😂😂 PS I’m breastfeeding, am I supposed to put it on my Instagram story?
If you're not posting at least one tit selfie a day, you're not breastfeeding, sorry to break it to you. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Im sorry but since Imo said she has cheesy tits, the thought of her breastfeeding makes me GAG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Why is Imo sharing the same things over and over again on insta stories and insta posts? We’ve already seen the first moments of when baby Angelica Renaelia was born. Her content is as stale as Spenny’s Public Figure career. 🥴

Reactions: 12
0E192C1D-F795-4634-A523-99247013902B.png

probably being pedantic, but this isn’t when she was put on your chest straight away was it?!… we’ve seen the vlog 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It does get easier
I remember one argument when my other half went whilst your up pop the kettle on.
I need a coffee safe to say I told him where to shove his coffee

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I’m still in shock of ‘waking Spencer if I need company during night feeds’ what the hell 😂😂. I’ve breast fed two children exclusivity and can’t grasp why you need company 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I bottle fed and we took it in turns, but I’d never dream of waking him up if I wanted company 🙈😂 I was too tired to even talk 😴😴 I just wanted to get her fed and changed and get back to bed 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Why does the baby not look like either of them? She looks completely different except she has a certain someone’s pre filler sausage lips

Reactions: 1
Does she think it’s a competition of who is most obsessed with their child?

The story about their first night in hospital - we get it, you love your daughter, you don’t need to bang on about it!

Reactions: 8
The night after I gave birth and was all alone in the hospital all I felt was pure fear. Suddenly alone with this tiny baby that needed me for everything and I was just knackered. I don't think I'd have cared if one of the nurses took him for the night as I was just completely overwhelmed and exhausted. That isn't me not loving my child it's just me been honest. Imogen is living in a pure fantasy land of unicorns and rainbows. Real life isn't like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.