Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EC2E8516-933E-43BE-87F8-D0C365A78873.jpeg
091819AF-BF99-4E87-B986-B5325E524D57.jpeg

So look what I’ve just found… there’s already an Instagram page for the baby they want to keep so private from the world. Absolute disgrace to profit from a child

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
I don't like the ending of her name it reminds me of gonorrhea 🙈 Wren or Robyn would of been so lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, Imogen really doesn't come across as a natural mum/parent to me. The fact she had baby stuffed in a snowsuit in the baby carrier, the way she holds her in the video today, leaves her asleep with her hands covering her nose, I don't know 😬
100% agree with this…. She was holding her soooo awkwardly and swiftly passed her onto Spenny once she had her thumbnail screen grab 🙄

Reactions: 11
View attachment 802207View attachment 802208
So look what I’ve just found… there’s already an Instagram page for the baby they want to keep so private from the world. Absolute disgrace to profit from a child
I really hope this is just some of her crazy fan girls that have made this as a fan page (which is equally as sad and weird) because neither of them are following the account and the people that are following it are really odd.

Reactions: 8
I really hope this is just some of her crazy fan girls that have made this as a fan page (which is equally as sad and weird) because neither of them are following the account and the people that are following it are really odd.
If it is a crazy fan Imogen’s gonna be fuming they took that username before she did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it isn’t them and is some crazy ‘hun’ that just shows the dangers of plastering your children all over a big social media following, scary either way

Reactions: 13
If it isn’t them and is some crazy ‘hun’ that just shows the dangers of plastering your children all over a big social media following, scary either way
It’s scary! Imagine growing up being an influencers child, all your class mates will be able to see your whole life on the internet, it’s bound to cause bullying especially when you’ve got a mum and dad like Imogen and spencer

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
just had a nosy on twitter and i think she's reporting people who've said the name on there too because there is no sign of the name

Reactions: 5
Tattlers, let us join together and every single one of us comment the name on her tiktok!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly how does she find the time to be deleting comments constantly, she’s revealed the name anyway now so why even bother

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.