Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15:47 has a quick peek to see if the cameras recording then gets very loud

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just had my baby 2 weeks ago and you can see a tube coming from her left hand, which is what I had , and I had the remi fentenal. She wouldn’t of had the epidural coz of the position she was in
Hey long time lurker here! Are there any detectives out there able to work out what pain relief she had? I know she’s obviously having the gas and air and whilst watching the video I begrudgingly felt some admiration for her that she went through such a long labour, no sleep and only had gas and air and paracetamol for pain relief. I honestly thought she wouldn’t be able to handle the pain and get an epidural (no shame I begged for one after 40 hours of labour with my first, but seeing Imo go through a very similar labour to me and be able to handle it and not get an epidural made me feel like sh!t!) But then once the baby is out you can see the cannula and tubes and stuff in her hand which I’m sure you don’t have unless you’ve had an epidural? So did she get one but just not mention it in the video to make herself look better?!
2 we

Reactions: 1
It’s so confusing to me that she would post the birth video but not say her name? If you watched birth videos on YouTube before they usually add the name at the end seems like the perfect time for them too?🤔

Reactions: 11
It’s so confusing to me that she would post the birth video but not say her name? If you watched birth videos on YouTube before they usually add the name at the end seems like the perfect time for them too?🤔
It took elle darby 3 videos/15 days to announce the name of her baby

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I surprisingly enjoyed her vlog there’s real moments you can see her come through without the showy show she usually puts on.

I’m due to give birth in a couple of weeks and if my husband is as insufferable as spencer was hed be getting told. He’s in her face non stop for me it would be too much but obviously what she responded to 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
You’d have thought she’d have said in the vlog if she’d have had an epidural but maybe if she did she’s trying to pretend she’s hard.

I surprisingly enjoyed her vlog there’s real moments you can see her come through without the showy show she usually puts on.

I’m due to give birth in a couple of weeks and if my husband is as insufferable as spencer was hed be getting told. He’s in her face non stop for me it would be too much but obviously what she responded to 🤷‍♀️
Yeah in labour my partner better not waft me with a sick tub and be all up in my space with Spencer was. Imogen might’ve wanted that cause they’re inseparable but when I’m in pain in like, ‘don’t touch me’, ‘don’t talk to me’, just let me get in the zone and get on with it

She’s claiming she’s not posting because of her ‘anxiety’ but it’s interesting that Spencer can only post when she does. The level of control she has over him is scary, he’s like her robot. So unhealthy.

Reactions: 41
I just can’t find it nice, or loving exploiting your newborn baby for views, when that’s what they’ve been used for. Views and money. Taking time off creates more momentum around showing them and they know that. She’s worse than Elle Darby, just admit your child is a pay check to you, no one gives a flying duck what you’ve named your kid

Reactions: 28
Sorry but imagine describing your partner as 'built to birth'. Just my personal opinion but to me this screams OUTDATED PATRIARCHAL VIEW that a woman's only purpose is to birth babies. Like, come on. I'd actually be a bit insulted if my partner described me as 'built to birth'. Sorry are you forgetting 'amazing in the kitchen', 'really good at ironing', 'fantastic at washing dishes' - let's not be narrow minded now!
Screenshot_20211002-165229_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Paracetamol will have been IV. Works sooooo much better than oral.

I have a stomach condition (Crohn’s) and can’t have NSAIDS like ibuprofen so that’s probably what you’re thinking of. It can cause internal bleeding if you have ulceration.

Reactions: 6
i
Sorry but imagine describing your partner as 'built to birth'. Just my personal opinion but to me this screams OUTDATED PATRIARCHAL VIEW that a woman's only purpose is to birth babies. Like, come on. I'd actually be a bit insulted if my partner described me as 'built to birth'. Sorry are you forgetting 'amazing in the kitchen', 'really good at ironing', 'fantastic at washing dishes' - let's not be narrow minded now!
View attachment 791462
I thought the same! made me cringe, whole caption did…..

Reactions: 9
View attachment 791462
1. Women were not built to birth. Men have reproductive systems and women have reproductive systems.

2. When man and woman come together 👩‍❤️‍👨 in a relationship, they take the mutual decision to create life TOGETHER and the woman carries the child. 🤰🏻 To say women were built to birth is just…icky.

3. Lastly, humans were not BUILT. We’re not bloody lego pieces that you can pull apart and build back up again.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh god Spenny leave her alone when she's pushing. How did she not deck him? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll be honest it really annoyed me how much Spencer was looking and checking the camera, like surely in those moments that wouldn’t be one of your first main thoughts?? Felt really weird to me

Reactions: 22
I’ll be honest it really annoyed me how much Spencer was looking and checking the camera, like surely in those moments that wouldn’t be one of your first main thoughts?? Felt really weird to me
I thought this but I think he was just checking it was recording because I can imagine Imogen going ape tit if the camera had cut out. Think of that coin hunnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching the video now and I just cannot bare how much spenny is on top of Immo whilst she’s in labour, like I’m actually so annoyed. Give the girl some bleeping space! Now I’ve never had a baby .. but I KNOW when I’m screaming and squirming from the pain of labour the last thing I bleeping need is my husband in my face suffocating me constantly 😵💫
Eugh it made me claustrophobic he’s sat stroking her hair and she’s literally turning away from him and he keeps doing it hahaha

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.