Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To save Spenny the hassle of Deleting Duty, she could just disable the comments. 🤷🏻‍♀️ No she wants to keep Spenny working hard. 😅

Reactions: 5
I believe Aelia is pronounced EE-lee-a (like the Ae in Aesop). So, technically, Renaelia would be pronounced ren-EE-lee-a, not ren-AY-lee-a. You’d think they’d check the pronunciation of a name before they use it to make a new one… 🙄

Wren meaning robin is such a stretch too. Influencers will clutch at anything to create the most-meaningfulist-name-of-all-time won’t they!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If it isn’t them and is some crazy ‘hun’ that just shows the dangers of plastering your children all over a big social media following, scary either way
Yup 1000% you never know what sickos may come across it and use the photos for. Personally if I had a big following or people who I didn’t know following me I wouldn’t be posting my child. You’d think while she’s deleting comments she would report the account

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why the hell has she got the baby dressed like its summer? its absolutely freezing out, newborns cant regulate there temperature. stick a babygrow on her bloody hell

Reactions: 8
And livvy rhymes with Willy. Who gives a tit 😂

Hey darling. Not imogen. Just someone who stumbled across a nasty trolling website. Imagine full grown adults trolling a newborn baby’s name 😂 nasty behaviour. Bet you all spout ‘be kind’ on your social media, bless you all, feel sorry for you xx

Can tell you’ve never had a baby
Louise rhymes with please. Do one Louise please.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 okay hun 🤣 nasty little bleep of a troll. Hope you never have to be on the other hand of experiencing this kind of online behaviour.
but yet YOUR coming on here and calling other strangers names? apple doesn't fall far from the tree clearly

Reactions: 24
Hey darling. Not imogen. Just someone who stumbled across a nasty trolling website. Imagine full grown adults trolling a newborn baby’s name 😂 nasty behaviour. Bet you all spout ‘be kind’ on your social media, bless you all, feel sorry for you xx

Can tell you’ve never had a baby
You stumbled across? You’ve had an account since March 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I've just watched her birth vid. I gave birth WITHOUT epidural in July, when my baby was born I was relieved and exhausted and could not believe the trauma I had just experienced 🤣. I did not have the energy to shout "mummy loves you so much" etc etc I feel like this was all for the cameras even in such an intimate moment. Also makes me wonder if she did actually have a sneaky epidural as she doesn't seem to be in that much pain?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.