Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gdennis20

VIP Member
I wasn’t expecting that name lol

not just saying this because im not a fan but it sounds like a dirrohea tablet

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
Off topic but who remembers Hugo’s tiktoks where he was grabbing his crotch and licking his hand 😭😭😭 I still have nightmares over that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
And livvy rhymes with Willy. Who gives a shit 😂

Hey darling. Not imogen. Just someone who stumbled across a nasty trolling website. Imagine full grown adults trolling a newborn baby’s name 😂 nasty behaviour. Bet you all spout ‘be kind’ on your social media, bless you all, feel sorry for you xx

Can tell you’ve never had a baby
Louise rhymes with please. Do one Louise please.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

D_Wills

VIP Member
Its quite a sweet name but fuck me did they drag that out! And did anyone make any sense out of it? The bit when they went on for ages about the numbers 9 and 19...soooo her middle name is Florence!! Eh???

• Haha
Reactions: 55
People are not blind and are fully aware of what she is doing‼ Doesn’t reveal name on TikTok but instead tells huns to go and watch the video on Youtube. Imo people are not stupid. 🙃

B0DB795B-CA3B-4B21-8A46-A671793569CA.jpeg

AA4B7891-080E-4A28-973A-FF781F902674.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54

piggypig

My two pennies on the birth vlog:
- Was nice to see an influencer not edit the birth with dramatic music to add tension.
- Was glad she showed that birth isn’t all roses and sunshine and is actually pretty painful.
- Their constant “I love you, you’re amazing” was completely unnecessary IMO. Fair enough for the partner to give encouraging words but theirs was constant!
- Why no name still?
- Quite cute to see them happy with the baby and Imogen’s “what the hell Spencer” made me chuckle.
- Felt like she was getting frustrated with Spencer’s touchyness while she was trying to push a baby out of her hooha.
- Don’t understand the text inserts if it was a “raw and unedited” vlog 🤔
- Her fawning over the baby was a bit cringey but I guess her emotions were all over the place.

It weirds me out that it’s become the norm for people to film their birth and then upload it for strangers to see, then complain about privacy. How does that make any sense? I love the way Zoe Sugg handled her pregnancy, it was a simple “we’re pregnant with a girl, due in September”, a few trimester reviews and then finally “she’s here” and said the baby’s name straight away. I know she said Alfie filmed the birth but they had no intention uploading it as it was meant for them to look back on. Why can’t most influencers be like that?!

It took Elle Darby 15 days to reveal her baby’s name so Imogen will try and beat that I reckon. I’m guessing next weekend will be the name reveal.

Reactions: 52

Sosigfingers

Naughty tattlers picking on imogen while she's giving birth, looking like momo about to eat the baby with her huge lips, how dare you 😂
Eliza shut the fuck up love and practice what you preach

• Haha
Reactions: 49

lololololokthen

I gave birth the day after Imogen and I can tell you there’s nothing magical about our night feeds. Me and my partner are on 1000th argument and I slept on the sofa last night before I slapped him silly for complaining HE was tired 😂😂😂 PS I’m breastfeeding, am I supposed to put it on my Instagram story?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Spencer's post 🤢 Grimmo has obviously wrote that! It's just getting pathetic now every post is about how great she is 🤢
Mills is letting me sleep? Who da fack does she think she is…controls everything about him, even when he sleeps and when he doesn’t. Spenny run for the hills.

Raw live and unedited footage of Spenny running away from Imo. 👇🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47