Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
“Meet baby Einstein, the reason behind her name is that she’s just such a CLeVeR GiRL✨. I’m sorry if that offends anyone who hasn’t got a clever girl but I’m just being honest huns. I personally don’t get jealous but that’s just me”

How can she say the video is unedited when there’s a big chunk missing from the middle?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
Wonder what Freya and Hugo say when their friends ask what their niece is called “you’ll have to wait for the YouTube video x”

• Haha
Reactions: 45

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
The audacity to block her child’s shite name in comments 🤣 so people will HAVE TO watch her video, shes trying to squeeze every penny out of her poor little new born! Toxic beyond belief.

I told my boyfriend the name and he said what like Ron and Hermione? I said, what about Hermione? He said “Ron-nailed-her” now I can’t un hear it ffs.

• Haha

Kathleen22

VIP Member
12DF00CE-C7D5-4C7A-AD1A-1939FABFD137.jpeg

42E9CFCC-3CCA-4873-9954-1620148D4FAB.jpeg

omfg I’m actually going to throw up 🤮 !!! “You kept telling the nurses how amazing I am” just fuck off will you. Why do we need to know that information??? The biggest narcissist ever!!!! And Why does everything have to be a novel, I couldn’t be arsed to even read it all.

also, are we now going to get hour by hour accounts of after the birth 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Why is she saying its intimate showing her baby? babe you fucking recorded yourself giving birth and uploaded it to a public platform. give it a bloody by

• Haha
Reactions: 44

_Laura

Chatty Member
What has been grinding my gears the most over the past month is her complete lack of organisation and commitment to her career. I agree with all of you when you say that she is entitled to take time off and go on maternity leave, of course, she is. What bothers me is that it looks like she hasn't thought any of it through even though she was pregnant for 259 months: why didn't she prerecord videos before the birth? Why didn't she do something similar to what the Anna Edit did? Scrap that, why didn't she just say "Baby is here, we're healthy, I will now go offline to enjoy those special moments and I'll introduce her when I get back, thank you for your patience? She's just making it up as she goes along which, to me, is extremely unprofessional. She has 0 work ethics, and yet she is able to spend half a million on a house to then completely redo it, to get a car with monthly repayments as high as my rent, and to go out for lunch every day. She'll come back when she'll come back and her huns will still be there to kiss her baboon's arse-looking-sausage-lips.
Meanwhile, I (also self-employed but in a very different industry) worked my way through cancer treatment and am now working evenings and weekends ahead of my holiday next month. I'm one of the lucky ones because I am now healthy and make enough money to pay my rent and bills on time every month which is more than so many can say at the moment!

Anyway, rant over. I'm sorry hunnies, ✨ I'm just being honest with you angels,✨ I'm not complaining, just explaining!✨

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just clicked on her newest video and I feel sick… drunk on daddy’s love and mummy’s milk? Wtf??? I may be stoned but that’s a bit much no?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
how can you not find 2 minutes in your day to take a photo and write ‘bla bla Horton’ when my child was born I spent the day taking photos and uploading pics regardless of how busy I was… Imo should update her bio to ‘part time farmer’ because she is MILKING it!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
‘Not focusing on anything superficial right now but here is my flat stomach 2 weeks after I gave birth’

also, ‘baby Princess’ gives me the ick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Lj6754

She’s claiming she’s not posting because of her ‘anxiety’ but it’s interesting that Spencer can only post when she does. The level of control she has over him is scary, he’s like her robot. So unhealthy.

Reactions: 41