Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ren being wren and aelia being sunshine. Florence cos of the wedding date (this part is quite cute)

Reactions: 5
They spent forever talking about how it’ll connect to grandad Peter and robin’s to then call her Renaelia?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I like Florence a lot, but Renaelia just sounds like something else to me

Reactions: 19
I wasn’t expecting that name lol

not just saying this because im not a fan but it sounds like a dirrohea tablet

• Haha
Reactions: 58
My profile picture is the face I pulled when I seen sweet girls name

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve never even heard of the name Renaelia??? It sounds so weird 😂😂😂😂 the Florence bit is really sweet though

Reactions: 8
Of course it’s not just a name they like the sound of. Their special baby girl had to have the MOST MEANINGFUL AND EMOTIONAL NAME there ever was. Much more meaningful than anyone else’s name.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or she holding her weirdly in her new video?

That poor kid will have fun spelling that

Reactions: 18
She was always gonna have to make up a name because it was the only way us Tattlers wouldn’t have guessed it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She was always gonna have to make up a name because it was the only way us Tattlers wouldn’t have guessed it
She could have gone for Tattaelina as an ode to us, seeing as she’s always here reading posts 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.