Imogenation #33 It’s pure and utter magic, shame your content’s so tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please no hate but I’m not here for baby appearance bashing, she cannot defend herself and I think it’s a bit strange having an opinion on the physical appearance of a baby…

But I am also not here for the name 🤣 Renaylia looks better than the ‘ae’…
I don't think anybody's bashing the baby's appearance tbh, just saying she looks like most babies. Because newborns generally do just look like newborns, they don't have distinguishing features yet.

Reactions: 11
Please no hate but I’m not here for baby appearance bashing, she cannot defend herself and I think it’s a bit strange having an opinion on the physical appearance of a baby…

But I am also not here for the name 🤣 Renaylia looks better than the ‘ae’…
No one is bashing her baby’s appearance.

Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched the video in full but did they purposely ask for people not to comment what the name is? Just find it weird that it isn’t in the comments on YouTube / Insta as that’s what I normally check rather than watching the videos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the baby will be called renny for short.
Hope she doesn't suffer with heartburn and indigestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Really love her name so pretty and unique. Like the fact that her name is so unique and actually has meaning. But Honestly can’t stand the baby talk. What’s with milky moo moos and baby sweet girl. Really goes through me. Just talk sensible.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Me sitting there thinking she’s called Renee Sunny Horton😭 I think the name is really pretty to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m usually a lurker, but that name is bleeping awful.. I have two children, pregnant with a third, all have old fashioned names, some people love them, some people hate them.. however what is it with influencers just using random words at this point not even actually words to give their kids names? Is it some kind of competition of who can have the most awful out there name? It’s a shame because Wren is such a beautiful name as is Florence.. however What they’ve named her sounds like a medical condition

Reactions: 29
My thoughts. 🧐

Name - not keen on the first name, middle name is okay. Each to their own. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Baby Horton - she looks like a dainty doll. 🤗

Imo and Spenny - still twats. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Its quite a sweet name but duck me did they drag that out! And did anyone make any sense out of it? The bit when they went on for ages about the numbers 9 and 19...soooo her middle name is Florence!! Eh???

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Its quite a sweet name but duck me did they drag that out! And did anyone make any sense out of it? The bit when they went on for ages about the numbers 9 and 19...soooo her middle name is Florence!! Eh???

99% of the video was them waffling about the name, love, grateful, amazing, milky moo moos. 🥲

1% was … Imo trying to squeeze fake tears out.

• Haha

YES!! I don’t understand how the nines relate to Florence? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 22
YES!! I don’t understand how the nines relate to Florence? Have I missed something?
They went on about the dates so much and then announced “Florence” like wut lol, did I miss something???

They went on about the dates so much and then announced “Florence” like wut lol, did I miss something???
I just thought of something which genuinely made me LOL… Florence Nineteengale… fml 😂 if that’s actually the reason behind choosing the name…

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You tubers always seem to totally overthink what they call their baby. Just pick a name you like, incorporate middle names of loved ones if you wish, but FFS all the ‘oh this means love, and this means the number 9’ guff. Just name your kid something you like; don’t turn it into an Olympic sport!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.