Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Immoslips

I’M BAAAACK!

Baby Princess has forced my comeback. I haven’t caught up on the threads so forgive me if I repeat anything from another poster.

This has to stop.

We are welcomed by a woeful looking baby princess who has made sure her makeup highlights her red-possibly exaggerated by make up-eyes. Full face (and lips) of foundation though.

she’s already getting emotional and doesn’t know what to say. *forehead rub* *big sigh*

she’s had so many thoughts and doesn’t know what to say now the cameras rolling.

apologises for lack of story time but she needs to get this out there. Six months into youtube she started getting hate. which is strange because baby gal has always professed to having the most loving family on the internet!

it seems in the last two months she has discovered tattle, though she claims it’s “fake accounts on Twitter“ like they all do 🙄

she wants to keep it ”raw” so she won’t be editing this video.

she thinks the level of hate has increased since lockdown began. it couldn’t possibly be that she’s just searching her name more and reading her tattle thread more since lockdown? 🤷🏽‍♀️

attemp at a fake cry then “recomposing herself”

bla bla bla just cause I’m on YouTube doesn’t mean I’m allowed to be bullied. 😴

oh. She has notes! the huns wonder why she did the monologue of not knowing what to say earlier?

*MID ROLL AD*

baby princess claims she’s been told to kill herself. I mean do people even say that?

OH! SHE’S MENTIONED THAT PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ABOUT HER COSMETIC PROCEDURES! Is this the moment she admits it all?! Goody!

alas. No. She thinks it’s irrelevant what she’s had done and continues to condescend the huns for asking.

baby gal is aghast that people call her sausage lips 🤣

further attempt at a fake cry. denies having a boob job or bum implants. Still doesn’t deny lip filler 🤔 maybe this is her way of admitting it. I‘ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m typing this with 2ml of juvéderm in my lips! (Probably only got a ml left cause of lockdown to be honest 🤣) I don’t judge, I just find it as cringe as someone not admitting to dying their hair. There’s no issue with it! Just don’t fucking lie about it!

she was a baby once, she’s a wife bla bla bla. Fake cry and still not managed to get a tear squeezed out.

It’s physically impossible to cope with the amount of abuse she’s getting according to the head of the most loving family on the internet.

she muses that she had lots of thoughts of what she wanted to say And now her minds blank. If only spenny was there to remind her of the notes she’s written....

continues to condescend anyone that sends her a less than loving message, still trying to squeeze out a tear. unsuccessfull.

AD

”something has to change” about baby princess getting nasty messages, she doesn’t seem to understand why it matters to the huns what cosmetic procedures she’s had done.....

I mean, just a thought but maybe it’s because you do your “you are enough and you are perfect how you are” inspirational monologues in most videos and it contradicts your filler etc.

seems to judge any influencer that speaks about their cosmetic enhancement.

she confesses to swear off her channel. its about as thrilling a revelation as that time Theresa may made her naked in a cornfield anecdote.

tries to defend not disclosing her lip filler and fake cries about “people she knows“ taking their life. Then does the weird “I’m sorry *you are so unhappy with your life* that you hate me condescending shite.” Still no actual tears.

next AD

drops in she’s been bullied at school like she’s the only one. Caroline flack and be kind etc.

At this point I’m getting Chris Ingram “my apology” vibes. desperate To switch off.

she’s now getting even more manipulative.... “people in my story times will never admit they did wrong, of course they won’t!” So don’t bother asking them!!! 👀

baby gal. You never admit to doing wrong and your pathetic attempts at “I’ve made mistakes” without elaborating just scream insincere.

Not right that people should be “bullied” into talking about things they don’t want to talk about” according to our Immo. Perfectly acceptable for her to talk about former friends sex lives all over the internet though!

AD

rubs her eyes to try and get a tear out and murmurs “spence, I can’t” ....

spenny utters “you’re amazing” in his drippy drivelling voice 🤮

baby princess whispers (while rubbing her eyes to try and create tears) “I dunno what to say anymore” MAYBE CHECK YOUR FUCKING NOTES THEN BABE?

manipulative nonsense about not having to admit she’s got filler in her lips. the mind boggles as to why she’s so sensitive about filler but happily spills the beans on her supposed “sex life” (we all know it’s a once a month in missionary kinda marriage hey tattlers 😜)

ooop! Tears have gone and now she‘s on a mad one. People are only hating on her because lockdown is taking its toll on their mental health. Thankfully Florence imogenation is here to tell them it will only make them bitter if they slag her off. 🙄

”I’m sorry me being me has you feeling so much hatred in your body” OH FUCK OFF YOU CUNT.

“please block me, please do whatever you’ve got to do...” ok hun. I have blocked you on the socials and haven’t watched your videos in ages. I’m watching this by popular demand to do a rundown for everyone else that doesn’t want to watch you and your manipulative woe is me fake bullshit 😇

....”don’t waste hours if your time talking about me i’m no one” wait....you just told the huns to do what ever they had to do? But you’re right. You’re no one 🤷🏽‍♀️

“this isn’t a video about pitying baby princess.... but she wouldn’t ever do that to anyone”

apparently the haters have “officially broken her”

still trying to squeeze out a tear to no avail.

she just wanted come on and show what’s been happening to her. ALL ABOUT IMMO as usual. 😤

fucking hell. Sideshow spennys got his weedy little arm in shot! I can’t believe she’s sprouting this bullshit with him as her audience.

she loves the haters. Cheers babe 😘

spenny muses that haters can change.

immo continues to condescend the “haters”

FYI IMMO hun. All that’s in my body, blood and bones Isn’t hate (as you state), despite my honest and satirical rundowns of your vlogs. I care for people deeply, I helped care for a dying grandparent Which was incredibly distressing, I go out of my way to look after a colleague who has nobody during lockdown, I get my parents shopping and help with their animals because they have gone back out onto the frontline after retirement during this crisis. and you TELL ME I’m a bad person for doing a round up of your vlog? you are a spoilt brat who has no idea what the real world is. Sorry tattlers. I didn’t mean to get personal but you feel me yeah?🤣 😤

AD

Immo and spenny argue whether she’s strong or not. another attempt at a cry. Fails again.

Both suck up to the lovers. State that grown men, women, girls, boyfriends, mothers, daughters yada yada hate her. Bitch! If such a diverse amount of people dislike you....maybe there’s a reason? It’s certainly a reason to remove yourself from the industry you’re trying to crack 🤣

fucking hell. sideshow spennys managed to slide himself in shot 🤦🏽‍♀️

attempts to manipulate again by mentioning suicide. Spenny offers nonsensical words of wisdom which leaves the huns confused and bemused.

Spenny hints that they are wanting to start some sort of campaign to “stop this”

babygal attempts to cry get again and wails “I’m not taking this well! I’m not taking this well!”

still no tears despite furious rubbing of her eyes.

AD

lovers outweigh the haters according to baby princess but with a little manipulative “clearly i’m not worth the love” fake cry monologue while spenny rubs his creepy hand on her shoulder (keeping her at a distance)

HAHAHAHAHAHHA apparently this isn’t a ”poor me“ video 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 because even Immo acknowledges there are more important things going on that her right now. Fuck me sideways. She really is a walking oxymoron!

The most bizarre discombobulated end with her fake crying into her hands “I can’t! I just can’t talk about this anymore spence!”

END.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Casperron

VIP Member
you wouldn't go up to a stranger in the street and tell them your ex-bestfriend got an abortion

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

GossWhore

VIP Member
Imogen in her latest video "I'm a child growing up, I'm an adult now, I'm a teenager,....I was a child once, I was a baby once"

😅 wtf?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Justpassingthrough

I’ve never watched any of Elle Darbys videos before but since someone mentioned her here I thought I’d give her video a watch about her mum. Wow what a woman she is. I don’t want to pit people against each other but when you watch some more of her videos with her sister and her mum and realise what she’s gone through for the past 5 years, and then I see Imogen’s “a day in the life with a chronic condition” with her stupid crying face thumbnail underneath you realise how ridiculous she is. Elle has just lost her mum and was so composed and eloquent in what she had to say she was amazing and then you get imo fake crying and putting the act on. Like wtf

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I also find it really funny that all the comments state we are just jealous of Imogen and that’s why we comment negatively. She’s 27, crying all day, in a one bed council flat, falling out with everyone, no friends, stuck with baby prince. I own my three bed house in a nice area with my long term partner that I bought at 22 with him, I’ve got a full time secure job, pets and hoping to start a family soon. I have friends and I don’t do storylines on people I no longer see any more and I don’t need kids years younger than me to send me love messages. I post and follow here because lying to impressionable people to make money doesn’t sit well with me

• Heart
Reactions: 46

squarebutton

VIP Member
So I finally got round to watching her latest video...my thoughts are recorded below...😂

Why on earth does she think her video is worthy of 30 seconds of "coming up?" if anything Imo, you put me off watching it when I saw how boring and full of bullshit it was gonna be, but curiosity got the better of me so I carried on.

"We need to get make up off and have a shower" - next clip, she apparently can't shower and needs Baby Prick to wash her hair. Which is it Imo? Can you actually shower but you want to show off how much of a ponce Spencer is that he'll wash your over the bath? I think so.

Why does baby prick feel the need to kiss her every time she gets the fucking camera out?

"Get on my knees? Jesus Lord that's a bit raunchy" oh fuck off Imo :rolleyes:

"It's so light outside and it's night time" yes well done

Why the fuck did Baby Prick actually brush her hair? I just can'd deal with this 🙈

"I swear by this, I've got all of my friends on to these" what friends? :unsure:

"Even if you didn't put the cream on you'd still be a Goddess" pass me the sick bucket. It's so obvious Spencer plays up to the camera and shows off.

"I've got into matching pyjamas for my baby prick because I love to turn him on" Imogen for fuck sake, young girls watch your channel. Spencer, really is that what turns you on? Best not get my Mickey Mouse set out then

Spencer's family have to tell them how much of each ingredient they need for cooking because they don't have a scale? "When we get a house we will get all these things" - what the fuck stops you buying a £5 pair of scales just cos you live in a flat 😂😂😂

"Is this the worst evening routine ever?" Yes.

"Angels you're probably looking at me and wondering where I got my jewellery from" Nope, didn't even cross my mind, Imo. Oh, it's an AD. Maybe she can buy a pair of scales now.

"This what I do straight after dinner - I get hungry for something sweet every single evening" yes most of us do Imo, it's why a thing called desert exists.

"I know it's raw egg, I know I've got a stomach problem so I shouldn't be doing that but I am gonna have some of the mix" well don't come crying to your huns next time you're in excruciating pain with your stomach then you silly cow

"We're watching Normal people on BBC iplayer" the irony 😂

"The love between them is unbearable....suffocating..." hmmm, rings a bell

"One day it'd be good though if we could have all the huns round and watch TV together" Thanks Baby Prick but no thanks you insufferable soppy suck up

Watching Imo cry over that show had me in hysterics..... you sad little girl Imo, grow up 😂

"I'm so annoying!" we know Imo, that's why you have such an active thread on tattle ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Echo4

As someone who had to have an abortion last year and it being the most traumatic painful thing I have been through, I’m still dealing with issues today. It made me realise how evil she was to reveal such a personal matter of someone (Laura) who is easy to find and obvious to anyone who knows them both. In my opinion nothing Laura did to her while they were young can compare to her revealing such information as a grown ass adult.
Secondly I have IBS (which she has suggested isn’t nearly as bad as her condition) I wouldn’t eat anything I knew would irritate my stomach, she ate cake mix in her video stating she knows she shouldn’t, you’d think if the pain was that bad she wouldn’t risk it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

whatweallthink

I've just watched her Instagram stories, honestly what the fuck?

Obviously still hasn't answered if she has fillers or not (not that I give two flying fucks) but she is crying over savaloy lips comments but isn't defending herself as she is adament she hasn't had them?

Secondly, she 100% isn't having any death threats if she is that's a police matter not an instagram story matter, get that dealt with Imo but you can't coz it's not true.

Thirdly, all this talk about mental health and Caroline Flack, I understand the implications of online comments when actual trolling is involved but questioning someone when they're lying isn't trolling. All Imogen is doing is alluding to the fact that these comments are making her suicidal, that's what she is wanting to get at but hasnt got the backbone to say it outright because it's simply not true. People like Imogen who flirt with the idea that anything remotely negative can be stopped by saying BE KIND, LOOK AT CAROLINE are dangerous, it is manipulating and also completely unrelated to lip filler comments.

Finally, the people she has "exposed" in her videos over the years to gain her following, what about their mental health? Even if Imogen isn't lying and they were all bullies this is nearly 10 years ago, people (most people) grow up and change, no one gives anyone the right to retell a story publically when so much time has passed without even trying to safeguard anyone involved. I guess the rules only apply if you're a InFlUeNcEr.

Oh and Spencer rubbing her back like a fucking wet mop. Urgh

• Heart
Reactions: 43

CallyX

Anyone else see holly boons retweet not even 15 hours ago?
“Karma doesn’t miss a soul. Be careful how you do genuine people”

She really do be telling the truth doe.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Well done all the minions for commenting on that video. They've fallen for the engagement trap and her fake crying video is her most viewed this year, will probably overtake her own wedding video. Her fans must be really young to have such a lack of critical thinking.
Enjoy the money I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Imogen. You ruined my night completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Yel

Chatty Member
That's grim, another infuencer making up death threats and then trying use Caroline flack to shut down discussion. No one knows what was going through Caroline flacks head and it's disgusting to try to use it for your advantage, it was probably the upcoming court case anyway.

I highly doubt anyone here has sent any death threats as no one here would condone that.

Live a life in the public eye by selling yourself and it's hardly evil people speculating about filler 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41

User1808

Going back to a couple of pages ago when we were discussing her younger brother. I find it quite odd when she says they sleep in the same bed at her mums house and spoon each other. I get it’s her brother but I think that’s quite odd. I’m all for having a cuddle with my siblings but I’d never ask my brother to spoon me whilst we slept in the same bed :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 40

Beaubeau

So from the beginning of her video I kept saying to myself “just get off YouTube then. Just get off YouTube then. You can’t handle the negativeness remove yourself from YouTube...” but gradually I started to get angry and angry and then angrier and ANGRIER. I really should have stopped watching that bloody video but I needed to hear what she had to say for herself but all I kept thinking about was how narcissistic and manipulative she was sounding.

She said something about fake accounts sending her death threats - if fake accounts are sending you death threats, call them out on it! After all they’re ‘fake’ accounts aren’t they? PROVE IT!!! UNTIL I SEE RECEIPTS THERES NO PROOF!!

“You get told you’re fat, you’re too skinny, she looks ill, she’s lying about her stomach condition - I COULD DIE FROM MY STOMACH CONDITION WhY WoULd I LiE Ab0uT ThaAAaAAAaat” - Imo, we can all die at any minute..life is NOT promised..so every second, minute, hour, & day were here on this crazy planet it is crucial to become the best person you can be... IF you were really somebody to be looked up to you could have brought awareness to your ‘stomach condition’ (don’t understand WHY you can’t just say the name of what you have!) and stopped being so selfish wanting all attention on just yourself! BRING AWARENESS TO IT, RAISE MONEY FOR THE ‘stomach condition’ FOUNDATION...

“People who hate me have contacted people from my story times... blah blah blah but obviously people that are in my story times I haven’t disclosed their names but they’re never going to admit that what they did was SO wrong - I do story times about old friends ex boyfriends WHAT they’re going to openly admit to you that everything that I’m talking about it right?!? COURSE they’re going to deny it - WHy do you care enough to contact people” - THEN WHY DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO MAKE STORYTIMES ON PAST EXPERIENCES WHEN YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE CURIOUS ON WHO WAS ‘bullying’ poor poor babygirl Imo. Secondly, why should WE only hear one side of a story when it is a written rule in life that there are THREE SIDES TO EVERY STORY!!

“Would you walk down the street and ask someone have you had your bum done cause you look ugly... you wouldn’t say it to someone on the street” - no we wouldn’t say it to someone on the street cause they’re not influencing anyone but themselves. YOU on the other hand have a platform, a PLATFORM that has little kids following you clueless, curious and lost about life and you have a platform that you can use to bring truth and awareness but instead you’re using your platform to be fake fake fake fake.

“It’s like do you want me to say you win and give up... what do you want? Like would that make you happy? Like do you really hate me that much as a person?” - OH SHUT UP!!! We just want you to be real!!! TELL THE TRUTH!! Stop denying and be real!! You wouldn’t be in this position right now if you just told the truth!!! Even if you spoke the truth you don’t even need to go into much detail about it!!

Sorry guys I’m 12 minutes in and I just can’t go further! I’m not wasting any more minutes of my life that I can’t have back on this sad sad manipulative little girl.

Imogen, if you’re reading this: The truth shall set you free and the lies shall catch up with your a$$. Do better. Have a lovely weekend xoxo.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

proseccolove

VIP Member
OMG guys I have been promoted to chatty member!
Thankyou Imo baby gal for making this possible and also to my huns for believing in me xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38