Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why imogen never like had a career in performing arts? Seeing as everyone else she was with at urdang has continued even if part time but instead she became a blogger

Reactions: 9
I wonder why imogen never like had a career in performing arts? Seeing as everyone else she was with at urdang has continued even if part time but instead she became a blogger
Coz they were forever telling her to tuck her pinkies in while she was dancing 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to be a pain but can anyone fill me in?

I just saw her IGTV and it just came across as so insincere. The first half she is describing that she has thousands of loving supportive DM’s. Two mins later she’s “crying“ saying she doesn’t know if anyone cares that’s she’s going to get through “this” - wtf ?

Reactions: 8

I just saw her IGTV and it just came across as so insincere. The first half she is describing that she has thousands of loving supportive DM’s. Two mins later she’s “crying“ saying she doesn’t know if anyone cares that’s she’s going to get through “this” - wtf ?
Just read back.. there’s a lot, a lot, a lot.... 🤗

Reactions: 6

Well you've just summed her up really - she's full of contradictory tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So what I’ve gathered so far is she denies having lip fillers, she does “story time” videos exposing really personal details about exes and ex-friends and I’m also disturbed by the lad bible vid where she parades her arse in front of her dads face. Have I missed anything?

Why is she putting on this woe is me act now? Has something changed/happened recently?

Reactions: 3
So what I’ve gathered so far is she denies having lip fillers, she does “story time” videos exposing really personal details about exes and ex-friends and I’m also disturbed by the lad bible vid where she parades her arse in front of her dads face. Have I missed anything?

Why is she putting on this woe is me act now? Has something changed/happened recently?
People are asking if she’s had lip fillers (she obviously has - see other photo posts) and she says she’s getting death threats. So she’s posted a YT vid and IGTV

Reactions: 1
I’m positive she’s on about the monsters inc picture that was posted on here earlier 😂😂 unless it’s screenshots people have posted on here and she hasn’t noticed how bad they look and thought- that’s got to be edited 😂😂😂😂😂😂 because we all know she’s on about this thread and not people directly messaging her (unless it’s a combination of the ladbible crowd too)
Making out people are photoshopping pictures of her and sending them, why would you even bother? I don't even know how you'd begin to 'disfigure' a photo of someone to offend them? Also can't see anyone messaging her telling her she's fat??? There's nothing on her🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I’ve never watched any of Elle Darbys videos before but since someone mentioned her here I thought I’d give her video a watch about her mum. Wow what a woman she is. I don’t want to pit people against each other but when you watch some more of her videos with her sister and her mum and realise what she’s gone through for the past 5 years, and then I see Imogen’s “a day in the life with a chronic condition” with her stupid crying face thumbnail underneath you realise how ridiculous she is. Elle has just lost her mum and was so composed and eloquent in what she had to say she was amazing and then you get imo fake crying and putting the act on. Like wtf

• Heart
Reactions: 47

On Thursday night a few people from this thread commented on her insta asking about lip fillers. Got a bit out of hand and a few of us got warnings on here and posts deleted but we couldn’t help ourselves 😂

But that’s all it was - a few comments that she kept deleting. 5 minutes later she’s “crying” on her stories saying she’s getting death threats. She then goes silent on social media for attention. She finally puts up the YouTube video which is 20 minutes of her milking the whole situation and totally missing the point. Saying she’s had death threats for months. Only this is first we’ve heard of it - odd because we know every other aspect of her bleeping life.

Then today she puts the IGTV up saying she’s had thousands of death threats a day for months. Doesn’t provide any screenshots though. Only screenshots of all the loving comments she had and no death threats messages are to be seen. Doesn’t once claim to be scared or in fear. Just puts on the crocodile tears and hopes for sympathy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I recon she will tell us all in a few days that she had filler ‘ages ago’ but hasnt had it done since so it’s all gone now.

she won’t be able to keep the lie up but she will also not admit to getting 3ml every other month. Because she has to go going all in to get lips that size.

but this growing community Knows the truth ❤

Reactions: 5
Does she also use sunbeds and is trying to pretend that she doesn't as I know she often states that she is naturally that skintone and doesn't usually wear fake tan however her mum and dad both have different skin tones to her, and I was just watching a clip of an old video of hers where she goes to say she uses a tan accelerator on the sunbeds and cuts off before she says sunbeds and then repeats herself saying I wear this on sunbathing? Lots of people use sunbeds as long as she's not condoning it's healthy or good for you I don't see the problem

I recon she will tell us all in a few days that she had filler ‘ages ago’ but hasnt had it done since so it’s all gone now.

she won’t be able to keep the lie up but she will also not admit to getting 3ml every other month. Because she has to go going all in to get lips that size.

but this growing community Knows the truth ❤
She had a top up for her wedding and it was terrible, go look at them vlogs and pics ... so obviously

Reactions: 3
Never commented before however I can’t believe what I have just watched. My Mum is a nurse, only yesterday she held the hand of a stranger whilst he succumbed to Covid-19 he had a young family and wife, he wasn’t the first person shes done this for and he won’t be the last, yet here we have a woman sat crying and no doubt being paid for the video all because she doesn’t like a couple of comments people have made about her. I don’t give a tit what she’s had done to her face but don’t get offended when it goes wrong and people notice so ask the question. Imogen or whatever the name is you go by, if you’re reading this really start considering what content you put out there, stop lying about being bullied and maybe go and watch the news to find out what real life problems look like.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.