Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to a couple of pages ago when we were discussing her younger brother. I find it quite odd when she says they sleep in the same bed at her mums house and spoon each other. I get it’s her brother but I think that’s quite odd. I’m all for having a cuddle with my siblings but I’d never ask my brother to spoon me whilst we slept in the same bed :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Going back to a couple of pages ago when we were discussing her younger brother. I find it quite odd when she says they sleep in the same bed at her mums house and spoon each other. I get it’s her brother but I think that’s quite odd. I’m all for having a cuddle with my siblings but I’d never ask my brother to spoon me whilst we slept in the same bed :sick:
When did she say that that’s weird as duck

Reactions: 11
I used to watch all the 'fake friendship' etc videos, I feel like that's when her channel peaked but now, even though I still watch Youtube, I couldn't be less interested in the content she's posting

Its all crappy lifestyle vlogs, stomach condition vids (WTF?? who cares!) and challenge videos whereas it used to be juicy and interesting, if I wanted to watch 20 minutes of someone's day I'd watch Saffron Barkers because at least she's more current and exciting

She's lost her audience by posting drivel and she knows she can get sympathy and views by feeding off this lip filler drama (notice how many ads were in the last video)

Reactions: 7
This girl is bleeping deluded! I've just watched the whole Nando's video and I can't believe how bleeping self obsessed she is!

People are staring cos she's sat at the table bleeping filming herself talking into a camera! She said the guys were looking at her hair, make up and outfit - no they weren't - your hair and make up don't look any different to half the other girls in the restaurant and your outfit just makes you look *like a twit* like you're just off somewhere nice afterwards.

People are staring because you've set your camera up at the condiments bar like a bleep and you're talking to it - who does that!? It's got duck all to do with how you look you twathead. Get over yourself.

"I was wondering if I still have the labels left on..." I wonder why 😂 Depop anyone?

Now Baby Prick is sat talking to the camera.... omfg man up!!! :ROFLMAO:

"That's the beauty of being ourselves, we can be whoever we wanna be" unless you've had lip fillers. Can't admit to that.

Spence just started crying cos she fell over.... bleeping wuss 😂😂😂😂😂

Ugh. I can't deal with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have no idea why but her old ‘I had a car crash’ video popped up and I’ve just rewatched it. Bloody hell nothing is EVER this girl’s fault. I actually think she believes all these scenarios in her head, that she’s perfect and innocent and right and everyone else is out to get her - or they’re a ‘bully’ - or they’re not as amazing as her prinny hunbun angel self :/

I know it was a year and a half ago this video but all the traits of the Nando’s ‘everyone’s looking at me’ video are there...pretending vans of men are looking at her. And some more fake over the top ‘crying’. ‘It wasn’t my fault’ she says after she’s made numerous drive with me videos where she eyefucks the camera instead of concentrating on the road
I think you’re right I do think the line between truth and deceit is a fine line for her. I also think exaggeration just comes naturally to her in every scenario that she probably doesn’t notice when she’s doing it. She definitely believes her lies which is scarier, I think if she thinks her intentions are good then her actions are fine and therefore she is the innocent party.
I think her parents have enabled this behaviour by believing every tale, they would come into the school and right her corner, This is learned behaviour.
I just watched back the aftermath video I can’t believe she took the abortion part out, She should have went on Instagram live and held her hands up “sorry I was out of order” but no instagram live is only for when she is victim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Plus she’s defo had work done to her face. Like cheek fillers or something. She looks so different in this picture like quite swollen. Dunno if that’s just me or..
100% cheek fillers you can't edit that in or do that purely with makeup.

Reactions: 3
That Nando's video was ridiculous. Everyone was staring because you've got your camera in Nando's you bleeping idiot. The way she films people saying they've been "staring at her" is disgusting and rude. She calls the group of men behind "intimidating and pervy" because they stared at her? Yeah because you make yourself look a fool angel babyprincess hun

Edit: I'm rewatching it. In Nando's she goes to get some ketchup and whips her camera out. A young girl in the background looks at the camera and looks uncomfortable (who wouldn't, she's trying to get some sauce and there's a bleeping camera on her!). Imo does a proper mean girl, bitchy look into the camera when the girl looks at her :rolleyes:
Just watched this omg how bad is this! Like bunny not everyone is staring at you your not that important and the ones that are are probs laughing about the camera not your outift.

To say the guys behind were making your husband uncomfortable is more a downfall on your husbands confidence not them
If my fiance felt like guys were laughing etc about me who would turn round and tell them cause hes a man not a wuss like yours.

And the poor girl getting herself a wee fancoke and getting growled at what a shame for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's soooo passive aggressive in her videos to other people 'really judgey bloke to my right OK hun' maybe don't talk tit about strangers and they won't look at you?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think you’re right I do think the line between truth and deceit is a fine line for her. I also think exaggeration just comes naturally to her in every scenario that she probably doesn’t notice when she’s doing it. She definitely believes her lies which is scarier, I think if she thinks her intentions are good then her actions are fine and therefore she is the innocent party.
I think her parents have enabled this behaviour by believing every tale, they would come into the school and right her corner, This is learned behaviour.
I just watched back the aftermath video I can’t believe she took the abortion part out, She should have went on Instagram live and held her hands up “sorry I was out of order” but no instagram live is only for when she is victim.
THIS.
I’ve just watched ‘my mum’s side of the story’ to listen with fresh educated ears lol to see how that actually went down, and her mum never actually says any details of anything she has seen or heard WITH HER OWN EYES. She just repeats things Prinny Pie has said about how the kids must have been jealous, she’s too talented, too good at everything, too nice...
The stuff about how the whole school tried to turn it on her mum... I don’t know I don’t like to judge her mum because she’s not an influencer but there is potential that her mum fabricates things and that’s where Imogen has got it from. I just can’t see the whole school ganging up on a mother and daughter. Just like the whole of imo’s friend group. The whole of urdang academy. Countless ex friends. It doesn’t add up.

I agree I think Imogen must have embellished these school episodes to her parents at home and they’ve gone stomping into school believing her ridiculous tales. There is possibly some truth in things but it’s been MASSIVELY exaggerated as we can already see from this whole lip fillers fiasco.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s in the video called “I have a sister?” She also talks about starting her period and wearing his boxers rather than putting her own underwear on?
Just watched it... that family has some serious incest problems. eeeuurghh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
As if it's nearly time for another thread. Title suggestions people!

Reactions: 2
THIS.
I’ve just watched ‘my mum’s side of the story’ to listen with fresh educated ears lol to see how that actually went down, and her mum never actually says any details of anything she has seen or heard WITH HER OWN EYES. She just repeats things Prinny Pie has said about how the kids must have been jealous, she’s too talented, too good at everything, too nice...
The stuff about how the whole school tried to turn it on her mum... I don’t know I don’t like to judge her mum because she’s not an influencer but there is potential that her mum fabricates things and that’s where Imogen has got it from. I just can’t see the whole school ganging up on a mother and daughter. Just like the whole of imo’s friend group. The whole of urdang academy. Countless ex friends. It doesn’t add up.

I agree I think Imogen must have embellished these school episodes to her parents at home and they’ve gone stomping into school believing her ridiculous tales. There is possibly some truth in things but it’s been MASSIVELY exaggerated as we can already see from this whole lip fillers fiasco.
Completely agree she’s been enabled all her life.

If I was bullied the way she claims and my parents raised it with the school, the bullies would have been expelled. But that never ever happened. It was always Imo that had to be removed/home schooled. Either her parents didn’t care enough to bring it to the attention of the school (which I highly doubt) or they did and it was utter utter bollocks and the school didn’t need to do anything about it.

Reactions: 5
This girl is bleeping deluded! I've just watched the whole Nando's video and I can't believe how bleeping self obsessed she is!

People are staring cos she's sat at the table bleeping filming herself talking into a camera! She said the guys were looking at her hair, make up and outfit - no they weren't - your hair and make up don't look any different to half the other girls in the restaurant and your outfit just makes you look *like a twit* like you're just off somewhere nice afterwards.

People are staring because you've set your camera up at the condiments bar like a bleep and you're talking to it - who does that!? It's got duck all to do with how you look you twathead. Get over yourself.

"I was wondering if I still have the labels left on..." I wonder why 😂 Depop anyone?

Now Baby Prick is sat talking to the camera.... omfg man up!!! :ROFLMAO:

"That's the beauty of being ourselves, we can be whoever we wanna be" unless you've had lip fillers. Can't admit to that.

Spence just started crying cos she fell over.... bleeping wuss 😂😂😂😂😂

Ugh. I can't deal with her.
I forgot about the ending where he cries cos she fell over 😂😂😂 give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion -

Imo loves her huns and her baby prince,
denies she’s got lip fillers, we’re not convinced

🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestions
“Imogenation 4 - lips the size of 2 pillars, claims its natural and no fillers’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That Nando's video was ridiculous. Everyone was staring because you've got your camera in Nando's you bleeping idiot. The way she films people saying they've been "staring at her" is disgusting and rude. She calls the group of men behind "intimidating and pervy" because they stared at her? Yeah because you make yourself look a fool angel babyprincess hun

Edit: I'm rewatching it. In Nando's she goes to get some ketchup and whips her camera out. A young girl in the background looks at the camera and looks uncomfortable (who wouldn't, she's trying to get some sauce and there's a bleeping camera on her!). Imo does a proper mean girl, bitchy look into the camera when the girl looks at her :rolleyes:
She lucky she didn’t come to my local Nando’s, those looks and snide remarks, I would have rammed an extra hot butterfly chicken down her throat! Self obsessed prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.