Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her insta story? She’s casually putting up a lil sponsored clip from her last video, and then she said something along the lines of “watching my old videos of me smiley and happy and just don’t know how to get that Imogen back”. Hunbun princess angel hunnie pie. You are making the biggest mountain out of the smallest molehill. I’m over it and so should you. Stop milking the situation and acting all sad and woe is me when you’re happily putting up Tiktoks and sponsored vids. You really are an awful girl, pretending you’re at breaking point and lying about death threats all so you can get a few extra views, few quid extra in your pocket and a few more hunbuns 🤢🤮
Omg the smiley happy imogen. Hun it was a week ago and apparently you've been dealing with this for months so 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg the smiley happy imogen. Hun it was a week ago and apparently you've been dealing with this for months so 🤦‍♀️
Exactly!!! This has all come from a few comments the other night on insta but she’s claiming she’s had death threats for months.

We all know she shares every aspect of her life -far too much tbh - and she loves a bit of sympathy - ie the video on living with a stomach condition in quarantine. That was only done for sympathy - can’t have been for awareness or anything else cos we don’t know what the bleeping condition is.

So I’m pretty damn sure if she had been receiving “thousands of death threats for months” we would have heard about it LONG before now so her hun buns could go and kiss her ass!

Reactions: 11
I thought it was really weird how she did that insta story screenrecording her message requests, i kept pausing and there was 0 negative messages even though there is supposedly 'thousands' of death threats. What does she expect us to believe she has went through all her messages, sat there deleting these 'thousands and hundreds of people a day are telling me different ways how to kill myself' messages and then went back and started recording all the positive ones?

1589143740660.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn't she say people were sending her disfigured photos of herself too? What's that all about🤦‍♀️
I’m positive she’s on about the monsters inc picture that was posted on here earlier 😂😂 unless it’s screenshots people have posted on here and she hasn’t noticed how bad they look and thought- that’s got to be edited 😂😂😂😂😂😂 because we all know she’s on about this thread and not people directly messaging her (unless it’s a combination of the ladbible crowd too)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was really weird how she did that insta story screenrecording her message requests, i kept pausing and there was 0 negative messages even though there is supposedly 'thousands' of death threats. What does she expect us to believe she has went through all her messages, sat there deleting these 'thousands and hundreds of people a day are telling me different ways how to kill myself' messages and then went back and started recording all the positive ones?

View attachment 127333
Yessss I was thinking this too! She recorded loads and loads of supportive messages but erm....mate where are the death threats!? 😂 load of bullshit

Reactions: 10
I’m positive she’s on about the monsters ink picture that was posted on here earlier 😂😂 unless it’s screenshots people have posted on here and she hasn’t noticed how bad they look and thought- that’s got to be edited 😂😂😂😂😂😂 because we all know she’s on about this thread and not people directly messaging her (unless it’s a combination of the ladbible crowd too)
What was the monsters inc picture 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I watched one of Imogen's videos before I could no longer take her constantly saying 'honey', 'honeybee', 'lovey', 'PRINCESS' and all that over the top nonsense. made me want to rip my ears off

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.