Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Immo: this is going to be raw and uncut

Also immo: weird jump cut at the end of the video after saying she will try to stop having panic attacks

Who are her management?! Who is advising this is the best way to handle this tit show. Everyone knows that as soon as an influencer slates tattle to their followers their thread gains momentum!

The problem is that she believes herself to be perfect and places so much judgement on others that she can’t handle people pointing out her hypocrisy.

She’s changed for the worse since meeting spenny but I went back through her old story time videos and I think her relationships have always been the same. Over the top and waaaay too intense, so I don’t think it’s down to him. She thinks her marriage is her identity, she was more entertaining when she was single.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She literally said she gets ‘thousands or hundreds’ of death threats a day - why has she never mentioned them until now? 🤔

Reactions: 9
What was the point of that IGTV when the post before it is literally directing everyone to her YouTube video? It’s the same thing.

She needs to stop reading on here, most things she said were discussed on here like the red eye make up and being an actress.

Reactions: 5
She could have replied to at least 30 of the huns in the time she filmed that video which was just a repetition of her YouTube vid. If not more.

Reactions: 9
I commented saying ‘shame you can’t be honest about the fillers’

A girl messaged me to ask if I felt good about bullying ‘girls’.

So I pointed out that bullying and the very official definition of it is something that is repeated, not a one off comment. There’s only one woman and this is a 27 year old married woman.

So she said well trolling then. I said again, simply asking someone why they’ve lied is not trolling. I then sent the proof of the clinic Instagram she is on, the lack of lips previously and the comment where Imogen said she has not had filler.

She then blocked me 😢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Again with the “death threats” and she’s gonna apparently do something about it. Go on then imo we’re all waiting. Funny as well how she was saying ‘people are saying i’m wearing red makeup around my eyes’ she just can’t stop reading this page hahaha. This is the only place she could’ve got that from, is that one of the things you were feeling guilty about eh imo? She’s such a fkn beg
Because we all wear red make up around our eyes when we are upset. 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good God - this is a 27 year old WOMAN who is NOT laying in a hospital bed, she hasn’t just lost a close family member, she is NOT living with a life-threatening disease, she is not facing life in prison. She is a WOMAN who has willingly CHOSEN to put her life out there on the internet and talk about personal stories. She is now having a ‘breakdown’ over people asking questions regarding said stories and calling her out on her own bullshit. That’s the bottom line.

Reactions: 35
She literally said she gets ‘thousands or hundreds’ of death threats a day - why has she never mentioned them until now? 🤔
Thousands is a bit extreme...she gets about 200-300 comments per post on instagram, and she posts once a day. Taking into a account old posts add another 100 or so. Thats 400 comments max on instagram. And not all of these will be 'hate' comments, roughly 10-20%. Thats 80 comments max on instagram that are hate. Now take into account twitter and youtube, probably add another 20 or so 'hate comments' for these.
So roughly she gets 100 hate comments max a day...obviously that is very high (as this is just an estimate and probably is about right when there is an issue like the lip fillers) However, many of us express our opinions here , not on her profiles on social media. So lets take that number down to about 30/40 negative comments a day..if that, on her social media.
'THOUSANDS' my arse 🙄

Reactions: 7
A762BAA1-B232-4928-B572-BD8B967D416B.png
891F4FEA-486C-4238-947E-F3E7DF66F42D.png

I know there’s been screenshots of the company uploaded before, but I’m not sure if I’ve seen this one before? It basically says she’s had fillers 🤷🏻‍♀️ how you gonna deny that Imo, hun?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Good God - this is a 27 year old WOMAN who is NOT laying in a hospital bed, she hasn’t just lost a close family member, she is NOT living with a life-threatening disease, she is not facing life in prison. She is a WOMAN who has willingly CHOSEN to put her life out there on the internet and talk about personal stories. She is now having a ‘breakdown’ over people asking questions regarding said stories and calling her out on her own bullshit. That’s the bottom line.
Imo baby princess you need to remember there is a pandemic going on right now. People are not seeing their families and friends.. there are more important things going on in the world right now than you and your pathetic tantrum about being asked about your lips. Just duck off.

Reactions: 15
"I'm so anxious I can't sleep". All this over a simple question? Imo there's hundreds and hundreds of people dying EVERY SINGLE DAY. Also, so anxious you can't sleep? Join the bleeping club babyprincess, everyone is anxious and has stuff going on right now. She's lapping up the attention, she couldn't just ignore the 'hate' like other influencers do. All it needed was an IG story saying 'I don't want to disclose if I had fillers or not it doesn't matter'.

This woman is a joke, she's 27 not 17.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.