Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for her 13 year old following to grow up and move onto watching ‘cooler’ Youtubers, leaving Imo struggling to keep her channel alive. YouTube isn’t forever and her content is too tit and boring to warrant people sticking around, I can’t wait for the day when she has to pack it in and get a normal job! I’ll have a double cheeseburger and fries please Imo!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it me or did her last story not continue? Like she was still talking? I messaged her saying people are only pissed because you lied, nobody cares if you have them (it was actually a nice message if you ask me) but she still blocked me 🤣
Same, someone commented saying people need to lay off her about fillers it's nothing to do with anyone else if she has. I replied saying no one even cares if she has had them, people problem is her blatantly lying about not when she is on their website. And as for being kind, it's not kind to disclose a persons abortion and doesnt ever say, if you do figure out who it is please dont message them. Blocked!

Reactions: 9
At least we didn’t have the spencer and imo show at 8pm last night though!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As someone who had to have an abortion last year and it being the most traumatic painful thing I have been through, I’m still dealing with issues today. It made me realise how evil she was to reveal such a personal matter of someone (Laura) who is easy to find and obvious to anyone who knows them both. In my opinion nothing Laura did to her while they were young can compare to her revealing such information as a grown ass adult.
Secondly I have IBS (which she has suggested isn’t nearly as bad as her condition) I wouldn’t eat anything I knew would irritate my stomach, she ate cake mix in her video stating she knows she shouldn’t, you’d think if the pain was that bad she wouldn’t risk it.
Sending my love gal ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think her 13 years old followers will leave soon anyway. The content on her channel before Spenny was quite ok: some drugstore hauls, clothes, vlogs from going out, grwm. Now it's only "my husband, living with pups, Q&A with my husband, dad vs husband". I'm not sure that 13 year olds want to listen about married life. I

So I finally got round to watching her latest video...my thoughts are recorded below...😂

Why on earth does she think her video is worthy of 30 seconds of "coming up?" if anything Imo, you put me off watching it when I saw how boring and full of bullshit it was gonna be, but curiosity got the better of me so I carried on.

"We need to get make up off and have a shower" - next clip, she apparently can't shower and needs Baby Prick to wash her hair. Which is it Imo? Can you actually shower but you want to show off how much of a ponce Spencer is that he'll wash your over the bath? I think so.

Why does baby prick feel the need to kiss her every time she gets the bleeping camera out?

"Get on my knees? Jesus Lord that's a bit raunchy" oh duck off Imo :rolleyes:

"It's so light outside and it's night time" yes well done

Why the duck did Baby Prick actually brush her hair? I just can'd deal with this 🙈

"I swear by this, I've got all of my friends on to these" what friends? :unsure:

"Even if you didn't put the cream on you'd still be a Goddess" pass me the sick bucket. It's so obvious Spencer plays up to the camera and shows off.

"I've got into matching pyjamas for my baby prick because I love to turn him on" Imogen for duck sake, young girls watch your channel. Spencer, really is that what turns you on? Best not get my Mickey Mouse set out then

Spencer's family have to tell them how much of each ingredient they need for cooking because they don't have a scale? "When we get a house we will get all these things" - what the duck stops you buying a £5 pair of scales just cos you live in a flat 😂😂😂

"Is this the worst evening routine ever?" Yes.

"Angels you're probably looking at me and wondering where I got my jewellery from" Nope, didn't even cross my mind, Imo. Oh, it's an AD. Maybe she can buy a pair of scales now.

"This what I do straight after dinner - I get hungry for something sweet every single evening" yes most of us do Imo, it's why a thing called desert exists.

"I know it's raw egg, I know I've got a stomach problem so I shouldn't be doing that but I am gonna have some of the mix" well don't come crying to your huns next time you're in excruciating pain with your stomach then you silly cow

"We're watching Normal people on BBC iplayer" the irony 😂

"The love between them is unbearable....suffocating..." hmmm, rings a bell

"One day it'd be good though if we could have all the huns round and watch TV together" Thanks Baby Prick but no thanks you insufferable soppy suck up

Watching Imo cry over that show had me in hysterics..... you sad little girl Imo, grow up 😂

"I'm so annoying!" we know Imo, that's why you have such an active thread on tattle ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
"I've got into matching pyjamas for my baby prick because I love to turn him on" Imogen for duck sake, young girls watch your channel. Spencer, really is that what turns you on? Best not get my Mickey Mouse set out then
I only got to the hair washing part, did she really say that? :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 1
So I finally got round to watching her latest video...my thoughts are recorded below...😂

Why on earth does she think her video is worthy of 30 seconds of "coming up?" if anything Imo, you put me off watching it when I saw how boring and full of bullshit it was gonna be, but curiosity got the better of me so I carried on.

"We need to get make up off and have a shower" - next clip, she apparently can't shower and needs Baby Prick to wash her hair. Which is it Imo? Can you actually shower but you want to show off how much of a ponce Spencer is that he'll wash your over the bath? I think so.

Why does baby prick feel the need to kiss her every time she gets the bleeping camera out?

Why the duck did Baby Prick actually brush her hair? I just can'd deal with this 🙈

"I swear by this, I've got all of my friends on to these" what friends? :unsure:

"Even if you didn't put the cream on you'd still be a Goddess" pass me the sick bucket. It's so obvious Spencer plays up to the camera and shows off.

Spencer's family have to tell them how much of each ingredient they need for cooking because they don't have a scale? "When we get a house we will get all these things" - what the duck stops you buying a £5 pair of scales just cos you live in a flat 😂😂😂

"Angels you're probably looking at me and wondering where I got my jewellery from" Nope, didn't even cross my mind, Imo. Oh, it's an AD. Maybe she can buy a pair of scales now.

"This what I do straight after dinner - I get hungry for something sweet every single evening" yes most of us do Imo, it's why a thing called desert exists.

"I know it's raw egg, I know I've got a stomach problem so I shouldn't be doing that but I am gonna have some of the mix" well don't come crying to your huns next time you're in excruciating pain with your stomach then you silly cow

"One day it'd be good though if we could have all the huns round and watch TV together" Thanks Baby Prick but no thanks you insufferable soppy suck up

Watching Imo cry over that show had me in hysterics..... you sad little girl Imo, grow up 😂

"I'm so annoying!" we know Imo, that's why you have such an active thread on tattle ;)
I am BUCKLED best not get my mickey mouse set out hahahahaha

• Haha
Although I hate to see people upset I have no sympathy for them though when all someone asked her is to address the lip filler question.... is it really hard? My thoughts are she got upset as she’s had lip filler but can’t admit it because she’s probably slated girls who have had them
Before so looks like a hypocrite! I’m not bothered who has what done it’s their body at the end of the day and if they wanna look like a human duck then so be it but just admit it! Don’t do a insta story pretend crying about it cos you make yourself even more stupid and guilty!!
She will be quiet today do a huge paragraph on how she is taking some time out as it really upset her blah blah blah

• Haha
She did 😳 if you feel compelled to take a look for yourself, skip to 7:45 in the video
And she has 13 year olds following her... :sick: :rolleyes:
Anyone else notice she's taken down her recent post on instagram?

Reactions: 6
And she has 13 year olds following her... :sick: :rolleyes:
Anyone else notice she's taken down her recent post on instagram?
sorry but with a picture like that you’re going to get questions about your lips surely!!

FA18F812-961F-4CF8-893F-68E722D733E5.jpeg B1D45E65-9CFD-4D65-8247-CABB14E44E12.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Spennys deaf, has hearing aids, it’s sooo sad... Imogen now has chronic ear infections.. god she’s so relatable!!

she wouldn’t dare put a video incase it sent the huns over here to read the truth!!
Those were my thoughts too!!

Reactions: 5
I reckon she hates it that's why she won't admit. If they looked good you would be praising the person that did it. Wonder if she would do a vid on 'my thoughts on surgery'

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched her “crying” story. Honestly, my 2 year old is better at fake crying when I tell him not to lick the wall.
Why can’t she just say she’s had lip filler? Oh right, because she’d have to double back after saying that she hasn’t. Does it matter that she’s had them done? No, it’s a normal thing these days. But why lie and say you haven’t?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

This had me in hysterics, baby prick :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched her insta story and came straight here

How dare she use Caroline Flack's death as a way to try get people to stop talking about her blatant lip filler!! makes me so mad when Caroline had weeks/months of torment from the media and socials and her life completely broke down and Imogen had a couple of comments about her lips, she's absolutely pathetic and loves people feeling sorry for her
Manipulation at its finest

Me and other friends used to watch her videos when she was releasing the failed friendship saga and we knew she was lying and exaggerating then, its nice to hear the truth finally from Tamara and Sarah

Just admit to it hunnyprincessqueenbabygalangel, you didn't have those lips in old photos

She doesn't want to admit to having lip fillers because she's previously commented/replied to people that she doesn't have it, so she'll be caught out in a lie if she admits to it now. Remember "baby princess are you joking me bens a lad" never lies. Her school mates, dance teachers, flat mates, sophia, cinzia, sarah ashcroft and holly boon are all the problem guys, even though the common denominator is our baby princess Imo, she's innocent, ask her dad or mom, if you don't believe her she'll make a video with them convincing all of you. Haha.

• Haha
Although I hate to see people upset I have no sympathy for them though when all someone asked her is to address the lip filler question.... is it really hard? My thoughts are she got upset as she’s had lip filler but can’t admit it because she’s probably slated girls who have had them
Before so looks like a hypocrite! I’m not bothered who has what done it’s their body at the end of the day and if they wanna look like a human duck then so be it but just admit it! Don’t do a insta story pretend crying about it cos you make yourself even more stupid and guilty!!
She will be quiet today do a huge paragraph on how she is taking some time out as it really upset her blah blah blah
She’s even got people lying for her 🤣
03FE399F-2E63-4568-9492-AFF205BEFE0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.