Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are other youtubers who have obviously had work done (Saffron Barker) but when asked, they just ignore it because they don’t want to talk about. They aren’t saying they have or haven’t and that’s fine.
What Imo has done is actively say she hasn’t had them done, and she’s caused that herself. If she didn’t want to talk about them, she could have just ignored any questions from the beginning but she didn’t. If she exposes herself now, she exposes that she lies.

Reactions: 13
How have i only just managed to catch up😟 i knew that video was coming and i knew this thread would probably be ready for a new one within a day... she knows how fast this thread is moving.. even anastasia kingsnorths theead hasnt moved fast in weeks and everyones banging on about her boobs etc. I really think for her mental health she needs to move on with her life Because living a lie can be the most self destructive thing you can do to yourself. It will start to eat her alive reading this and god forbid spenny found out the truth she would be all alone again “thinking men aint tit/hating men again”. Also hi to all new members glad youve all joined and realised the truth love to have more sent our way to stop this tit now. Thanks for the entertaining this morning catching up you’ve really made my week😂😂

Reactions: 8
Imogen in her latest video "I'm a child growing up, I'm an adult now, I'm a teenager,....I was a child once, I was a baby once"

😅 wtf?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
First post ever! I literally made my account after seeing her video.
I cannot deal with these yters anymore that can’t understand that if you make your business/career based on your face and stories of your life that your opened up to some hate. You could maybe leave youtuber and get a normal job where there’s no risk of people being mean/rude to you, BUT OF COURSE NOT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. Oh my god this was the first vid I watched of hers and I am actually in disbelief.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, are entitled youtubers not aware that ‘celeb gossip/celeb bashing’ has been a thing forever??? I’m sure they all commented on celebs back in the day but now it’s them and they’re a ‘real person’ it’s out of order?? Naw hen.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The red eyes remind me of the pink eyeshadow I used to buy/use from h&m round about 2005 during my emo phase

• Haha
Reactions: 23
when spencer came on you could see so clearly how ridiculous the red eye filter looks

Reactions: 5
Her video reminded me of this Tiktok 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nobody actually cares if she has / hasn’t had them
But she’s literally on the website of lip fillers (??) , people care that she’d lie and deceive

We all get criticism and analysis in our jobs. My work calls it 'supervision'. Perfomance reviews, staff appraisal etc etc. Why do these idiots think they are immune? Most of the stuff here is constructive. Stop lying, stop being manipulative, be a good role model, stop using people, reflect on your life, stop being a full time victim. You want to make money out of the public then the public will have an opinion. I'm not going to her dad for his cake designs!

But then she would have to get an actual job and no doubt never be away from HR complaining about harassment. Imagine googling her before an interview. Jeez.
You’re so right, she was also saying you wouldn’t come up to someone on the street and ask questions, which is a weird argument because obviously you wouldn’t. But I’ve been on nights out in the girls toilets and complimented girls I don’t know and they’ve told me where they’ve had stuff done at or where they’ve got there dress from and that’s the end of it. I wasn’t bullying them it was a genuine convo between gals. Guess she can’t relate because no matter how hard she’s fakes it it’s clear she’s not a girls girl- it was girls genuinely asking if she’d had them done and complimenting her that she was taking offence too at first and because she was denying it everyone started out of confusion 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
you wouldn't go up to a stranger in the street and tell them your ex-bestfriend got an abortion

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
you wouldn't go up to a stranger in the street and tell them your ex-bestfriend got an abortion
And if you did and that person said, 'hold on girl that's not cool. Also where did you get your lips done?' , you can't then start screaming that you are being bullied.

• Haha
Need to rant…

Firstly, a stomach condition that she isn’t naming…she is a YouTuber, she can bring SO much awareness, but she chooses not to.

Secondly, lip filler…I watched another video of another YouTuber ages ago who was against lip fillers publicly, but then she actually got them done and she admitted it and referred to herself being against them and why she changed her mind etc. It really isn’t much of a big deal, it’s normal these days to get lip fillers and if Imo did get her lips done, I don’t understand why she just doesn’t say. I understand she has a teenage following, but she preaches honesty so...:rolleyes:

Thirdly, her self-proclaimed death threats…I don't think anyone who has lip fillers would EVER be told to go and kill themselves.

Saying all this, I think it’s time she should move on from YouTube for her own sanity (and I mean this in the nicest possible way).

Reactions: 7
Well done all the minions for commenting on that video. They've fallen for the engagement trap and her fake crying video is her most viewed this year, will probably overtake her own wedding video. Her fans must be really young to have such a lack of critical thinking.
Enjoy the money I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Imogen. You ruined my night completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well done all the minions for commenting on that video. They've fallen for the engagement trap and her fake crying video is her most viewed this year, will probably overtake her own wedding video. Her fans must be really young to have such a lack of critical thinking.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

For a girl who loves herself so much this must bleeping hurt, talk about a kick in the teeth from the huns, they care more about her (non) fillers and fake death threats than her creepy awkward wedding!!!

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Enjoy the money I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Imogen. You ruined my night completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.
Hahahahahahahahaha don’t I’m dying laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.