Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People mentioning Tattle on her insta comments, hope we get some newbies šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Which is ridiculous because there hasnā€™t been on single death threat or anything of the sort on here. But my arms are open to newbies šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m shook at how ridiculous this is. I went looking on the Instagram that was shown in previous pic sent and oh my god. Am I missing something ? I donā€™t understand how she can get this upset over something SHE is lying about. She has lip fillers so what? They make her feel more confident, thatā€™s fine. But why blatantly lie and deny that she hasnt had them when she has? She preaches about being proud to be yourself and everyone is beautiful but sheā€™s torn between lying to her young following and being honestly about her fillers which conflicts with what she has stood by over all the years.
C4B6A061-76EF-4BF5-A4FB-97F306D4B611.jpeg 3BE3C064-7DAF-4D6D-9168-05BE905AD88A.jpeg 7CC22F8E-62D5-477F-A022-83284AF86F43.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I also find it really funny that all the comments state we are just jealous of Imogen and thatā€™s why we comment negatively. Sheā€™s 27, crying all day, in a one bed council flat, falling out with everyone, no friends, stuck with baby prince. I own my three bed house in a nice area with my long term partner that I bought at 22 with him, Iā€™ve got a full time secure job, pets and hoping to start a family soon. I have friends and I donā€™t do storylines on people I no longer see any more and I donā€™t need kids years younger than me to send me love messages. I post and follow here because lying to impressionable people to make money doesnā€™t sit well with me

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ladbible comments are bleeping WILD. pure 50 year old woman going in on her & her dad... Facebook is another level šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Which is ridiculous because there hasnā€™t been on single death threat or anything of the sort on here. But my arms are open to newbies šŸ˜‚
Oh the death threats are a crock of tit! As someone else said yesterday, if I was having death threats Iā€™d be fearing for my life and family and the police would be involved, she didnā€™t mention being scared at all which would be the first thing a normal person would say!

Reactions: 8
Oh the death threats are a crock of tit! As someone else said yesterday, if I was having death threats Iā€™d be fearing for my life and family and the police would be involved, she didnā€™t mention being scared at all which would be the first thing a normal person would say!
We would never wish death or harm on her. We just think sheā€™s a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Kylie Jenner denied her lip fillers for years, then admitted them and became a billionaire!
I was about to say there is hope for you but there actually isnā€™t šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Come on baby princess let the truth set you free!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is lying awake at night having panic attacks over being asked if she has lip fillers, meanwhile in the real world people are lying awake at night worrying about losing their job or how they are going to put food on the table!!!! This pandemic has changed nothing for her as she doesnā€™t do anything or go anywhere anyway! Get some perspective hun
Couldn't of said it better myself! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: 5
Is she still crying? Jesus. Sheā€™d do well to stop banging on about it and move on. We all know sheā€™s not going to own up because sheā€™s too far in now and it would open up a whole new can of worms. Altho maybe sheā€™d like that considering how much of a narcissist she is šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
I see sheā€™s shown the thousands of loving comments on her insta story.
Howā€™s about you show us the death threats Imo? No? Didnā€™t think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone saw Elle darbys video about her mums cancer? Imo must be past herself if she has watched that because regardless of what you think of the girl THAT is how you do an open and raw video. Thereā€™s people in this world literally dying and sheā€™s crying on because someone asked if she had filler itā€™s actually insane
Yes my thoughts exactly! Currently watching Elle's video :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yesterdayā€™s stats from her Instagram, her YouTube vid got a lot of followers in a day. So yesterday she had 223k followers now if you look on insta sheā€™s got 226k!!!! She is loving this and will milk it for all itā€™s worth.

Her YouTube has also gone up from 375k in her insta bio to 378k now

Attachments

• Angry
Sheā€™s in the wrong business if sheā€™s going to get upset, insecure and anxious about asking if she has had her lips filled and that she canā€™t reply to everyoneā€™s message.... sorry but if you put up a video of you crying crocodile tears your babygalprincesshunangels are all going to reply so you will get thousands and thousands of messages.
Regarding the sore eyes that are all red.... nice eyeshadow love!

• Haha
It's awful. I just can't wrap my head around the fact this is just because she has previously denied having lip filler and she's so caught in the lie she can't admit it.

She's contacted Juno and told them to put up a notice that not all their photos show people who have had cosmetic procedures, do they need a call from the ASA as they're falsley advertising Imogen as someone who has had filler? Because she never had them did she?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen her IGTV.

At the end of the day Imogen if you want to profit from bashing and exposing other peopleā€™s lives you have to prepare for the consequences itā€™s not like youā€™ve put out all nicey nicey videos and people are being horrible to you for no reason. Yes I agree NO ONE should receive death threats but I havenā€™t seen one single comment of that kind.

Nobody on here is ā€œbullyingā€ you but simply commenting on the not very nice content you have put out? Sharing personal information about other people but canā€™t handle it when the tables are turned the other way? Itā€™s the fact that you profit from it and call it your ā€œjobā€ that pissed everyone off.
Just like I would get a tit review at work if I wasnt very nice or was gossiping about people I work with?
Get with the real world

rant over PEACE OUTāœŒšŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just seen her IGTV.

At the end of the day Imogen if you want to profit from bashing and exposing other peopleā€™s lives you have to prepare for the consequences itā€™s not like youā€™ve put out all nicey nicey videos and people are being horrible to you for no reason. Yes I agree NO ONE should receive death threats but I havenā€™t seen one single comment of that kind.

Nobody on here is ā€œbullyingā€ you but simply commenting on the not very nice content you have put out? Sharing personal information about other people but canā€™t handle it when the tables are turned the other way? Itā€™s the fact that you profit from it and call it your ā€œjobā€ that pissed everyone off.
Just like I would get a tit review at work if I wasnt very nice or was gossiping about people I work with?
Get with the real world

rant over PEACE OUTāœŒšŸ¼
This! šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

Reactions: 3
Whatā€™s with all this ā€œI donā€™t deserve loveā€ ā€œwhy do you all like meā€ ā€œI donā€™t feel like I deserve all your kind commentsā€
Piss off. Pity party.

Show us one death threat Imo. She does realise a death threat is actually someone threatening to kill you??

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.