Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I remember a vid when her dad was telling his side of the story about her getting bullied and they were apparently telling her to die too, she starts crying on on that vid too it’s literally like ten years ago how can something still affect you so much we all got bullied and feel out with friends in school she needs to get over it, it’s so damaging to all the people who were involved. Now history seems to repeating itself. Strange that isn’t it 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 unless she’s a liar?

Reactions: 20
Out of curiosity, what would have to happen for someone to have threads or sites like this taken down? Surely this is freedom of speech, and no one is forcing the person to read what is being said about them, so what legal grounds would they have? I'd hate to see these forums disappear and allowing malicious people like Imo to get away with the lies and deceit.

Reactions: 13
I thought this, I know prices will be more expensive in Brighton but surely they can afford a 2 bed with the money she earns? She does loads of adverts 🤣 does Spencer work or not?

Most of these other YouTubers have space for fancy filming rooms. It must be cramped having all her filming tit around and can you imagine she has to set it all up and put it all away every time she wants to film
I used to live in Brighton and it’s really expensive, especially hove, it basically costs the same as London. I’m sure mentioned in a previous video That they’re saving to buy a house so that’s probably why

Reactions: 2
Hi guys! I've not posted in this particular thread before.

I can't get over her latest crying video. Does it make me an awful person to just see no truth behind her words. Her tears are fake, her voice breaking is fake. I don't understand it. Why did she set it all up so perfectly. If I were that depressed and that hounded, I'd delete my YouTube account, deactivate social media, and maybe do one statement before I deleted it all, asking people to be kinder. She could also deactivate comments. Which she doesn't do. Why? She likes the attention and the 12 year olds calling her pretty.

I really can't put my finger on what is so fake about her. I used to watch her, like lots of you, when I was younger, and I thought she was a laugh. Now, she makes me feel ill. I think online bullying is awful. This thread is not bullying, it's a discussion.

Truthfully, if she hadn't have told all of those awful stories about her 'friends' and 'boyfriends' growing up, I'd have felt for her. But really, you can't moan about people being horrible online if it's exactly what you did, a few years prior. I believe she is a bully, and these fake crying videos are her way of seeming 'relatable'.

P.S - I don't see any bad comments on any of her social profiles - is it that she deletes them still, or she reads all the comments she doesn't like, on here? Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
April 2017
And these are from June 2017 around the same time she replied to that tweet.

F27C22FD-392F-45B3-8847-9DE9583E7F46.png

8012FAA4-C175-4E02-B0D5-2151FF5EDB83.png

And would you believe it I only had that video playing for 20 seconds while I was taking those screen shots and she told her huns how greasy her bleeping hair was 😂😂😂

Imo - when will you learn - WASH YOUR bleeping HAIR!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she has bought me to this page
Not the forum I been here a while but kept seeing her name pop up and then just now on Instagram and oh my god what an absolute catfish
Between her and Lucy Jessica Carter they are catfish’s
Looking at her in that laughable video and then on her page!!
Absolute disgusting and defo had lips done she can’t even speak properly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So from my calculations, her and Baby Prick have been together since March 2018 (in her moving vlog she mentions it’s their anniversary) - yes, in my boredom I’m looking at videos of their council flat and her lips were deffo fresh in these videos!!

Reactions: 2
Looking at her old tweets, babygirlprincesshunnyangel wasnt as accepting as she made out to be

1589208956852.png

1589208966417.png

1589208976134.png
1589208983470.png

1589209089988.png
1589209212466.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Also - just noticed that Insta TV Video she did too.

Why does it feel like an acting monologue performed by someone auditioning for a role in a soap.

I'd feel awful if the tears were real, but just an observation - I used to go to drama school, and when practicing how to get teary eyed during a monologue, I used to make a weird squeeking noise (not whilst on stage) and it made it easier to cry. That's kind of what I feel like she does in every single one of her 'crying' videos.

I still can't understand why she hasn't taken a break from social media. If it really is affecting her this badly she needs to take a step down.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else see holly boons retweet not even 15 hours ago?
“Karma doesn’t miss a soul. Be careful how you do genuine people”

She really do be telling the truth doe.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.