Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is him then what a nob! Those comments he makes on social media could actually ruin his career

Reactions: 4
She's 7 years older than me, and yet I feel as if I'm older than her with the ways she acts. Also makes me wonder why she went off men for like 5 years? What if she went awol before starting youtube (or even better), had an old youtube account that she got hate from and then went awol to create this persona to get more subs, because if that's true then it deffo worked 😂 😂
Same I'm 20 and genuinely feel like I'm more mature than her, also definitely think that she tried to get with a guy for those 5 years but couldn't find one, based on the way she was thirsting in some vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's definitely not him, birthday isn't right and I think her dad does something to do with cakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think if he was a MH nurse Imo would've definitely mentioned it at some point and we would've seen post after post about how great Bensalad is and how he's a hero 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know I keep going on about it but I can’t believe she still hasn’t posted. What a nob.

Reactions: 6
Thread idea

Imogenation #4: Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just had a browse on companies house, looks like her business is called IMSPIRE LTD, the company has £1

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And omg the end when he is crying, howling! The other day my man fell at the park down a hole and did I cry ? Did I duck I was peeing myself 😅😅 hes an odd ball of a person which suits her hahaaa
I can’t even watch the end of this video 😭😭 “Spencer’s crying!! What just happened ??!” Erm you stumbled when you got out of the car Imo?
I couldn’t contain my laughter when spencer goes “honestly the thought of someone you love being hurt”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She fell...she literally fell over. He needs to seriously stop feeding her desire for unnecessary/DUMB attention and drama. He doesn’t help her character AT ALL.

Pretty sure he ain’t holding her hand and crying when she’s getting filler injected into her lips is he! Can’t imagine that’s a very nice feeling to have done

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t even watch the end of this video 😭😭 “Spencer’s crying!! What just happened ??!” Erm you stumbled when you got out of the car Imo?
I couldn’t contain my laughter when spencer goes “honestly the thought of someone you love being hurt”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She fell...she literally fell over. He needs to seriously stop feeding her desire for unnecessary/DUMB attention and drama. He doesn’t help her character AT ALL.

Pretty sure he ain’t holding her hand and crying when she’s getting filler injected into her lips is he! Can’t imagine that’s a very nice feeling to have done
I think he’s the very definition of “enabler” 🙈 but she needs “reality” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I need to watch this video tomorrow cos it sounds HILARIOUS!!! bleeping pathetic, I fall over all the time and my boyfriend pisses himself.
You guys are making me feel old 😂 @proseccolove how old are you? 😂
I didn’t want to say anything 🤣🤣🤣 I’m 26! Felt well old for a bit 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I need to watch this video tomorrow cos it sounds HILARIOUS!!! bleeping pathetic, I fall over all the time and my boyfriend pisses himself.

I didn’t want to say anything 🤣🤣🤣 I’m 26! Felt well old for a bit 🤣🤣🤣
Ok you’re making me feel better you can stay 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.