Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch her before the brother vanished into thin air.
When her dad was desperate to be famous šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

it was clear she was a liar and this isnā€™t the only place her lies have been exposed, unfortunately baby girl has learned she canā€™t control the narrative here.

she canā€™t silence her story time ā€œfriendsā€ from speaking out, she wonā€™t name the site because sheā€™s scared of what the hunnies will find.

but If sheā€™s receiving hate, and thats still an if (hate not questions)
she might want to look closer to home,
making up stories about ex friends and ex boyfriend and druggies etc is never clever,
maybe theyā€™re the ones sending her hate in frustration at the fact their names are being tarred and lies are being told. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bet Holly Boon is laughing so much right now!
Donā€™t like holly much either but what imo did to her wasnā€™t right.

Reactions: 17
In which video did she talk about her friends abortion? Is it still up? Itā€™s one Iā€™ve not seen but canā€™t find it
Iā€™m not sure which video it is but itā€™s part of her ā€œFAILED FRIENDSHIPSā€ thereā€™s 7 parts, you better buckle in šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve just looked and theyā€™re still on her channel
41BB1CF4-796E-4395-904F-2B46C0721E1D.png

Reactions: 2
In which video did she talk about her friends abortion? Is it still up? Itā€™s one Iā€™ve not seen but canā€™t find it
Its an a video called 'failed friendships - the aftermath' at 16.45 but shes somehow removed the part where she explicitly says abortion?! I know that for sure because i remember watching it!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Imogen: Be kind, if you donā€™t have anything nice to say donā€™t say anything at all. You must have so much hate and be so unhappy to say anything unkind.

Also imogen:
F5921C4E-D464-4059-94A4-ED8D58F5A599.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Really surprised one of the people she has screwed over in the past hasnā€™t made a video about her yet revealing everything about her and how horrible she is, praying they will now though šŸ¤ž

Reactions: 9
Its an a video called 'failed friendships - the aftermath' at 16.45 but shes somehow removed the part where she explicitly says abortion?! I know that for sure because i remember watching it!
I also watched it and without a doubt she said it explicitly and went in to quite some detail ?!
No clue who she is though haha, just noticed she had a blue tick. But sheā€™s the only one and she never even wrote a proper message, just said ā€œā¤ā¤ā¤ā€œ šŸ¤£
šŸ¤£ yep, no idea who that is either lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG guys I have been promoted to chatty member!
Thankyou Imo baby gal for making this possible and also to my huns for believing in me xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Imogen: Be kind, if you donā€™t have anything nice to say donā€™t say anything at all. You must have so much hate and be so unhappy to say anything unkind.

Also imogen: View attachment 126508
Then why is half of your tanned crappy white clothes on depop imo hun? practise what ya preach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I also watched it and without a doubt she said it explicitly and went in to quite some detail ?!

šŸ¤£ yep, no idea who that is either lol
Its so obvious where shes cut the video! Surely yotube must have told her to do that as i didnt think you could cut parts out once uploaded?

Reactions: 3
The only reason she doesn't swear is on YouTube is so she doesn't get demonitised, another lie saying it's about being a role model. No one here would ever send a death threat, it tells you something if she needs to lie to the most extreme example to make a point. God she's pathetic trying to manipulate people and see through.
This is so true, I can speak for myself but not everyone, but I never follow any of these people on social media, I don't interact with them or comment on their social media profiles, channels, videos that are theirs. I just post my opinions on here which obviously is not their personal profile. I don't understand why she comes on this website, she knows what its for and its purpose, if she didnt want so much hate don't come onto a website that lets you see other peoples opinions. Its the lying that is irritating people, not the lip filler.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Its so obvious where shes cut the video! Surely yotube must have told her to do that as i didnt think you could cut parts out once uploaded?
I canā€™t believe that. Which video out of the 7 is it? I need to watch it back šŸ˜®

This is so true, I can speak for myself but not everyone, but I never follow any of these people on social media, I don't interact with them or comment on their social media profiles, channels, videos that are theres. I just post my opinions on here which obviously is not their personal profile. I don't understand why she comes on this website, she knows what its for and its purpose, if she didnt want so much hate don't come onto a website that lets you see other peoples opinions. Its the lying that is irritating people, not the lip filler.
I second this!
Iā€™ve never personally commented on her channel, Instagram, Twitter etc. Just on here.

Reactions: 4
Bet Holly Boon is laughing so much right now!
Donā€™t like holly much either but what imo did to her wasnā€™t right.
Do we know what actually happened between them? I like Holly, I think she keeps it real, no beating around the bush - you canā€™t ask for more than that šŸ’Æ

Yep just watched it and just where she mentions sheā€™s pregnant thereā€™s suddenly some awful editing where sheā€™s really obviously cut something out and the story isnā€™t finished

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow this thread is moving fast. Also itā€™s had 22k views since it started on Thursday night šŸ„“

• Wow
Reactions: 9
have never slagged off Imogen as she is actually really pretty or anything just called out the lies and my account gets suspended for spam? Strange ( not this one my other ) anyway does anyone know what actually went on between her and holly boon? Holly said Imogen did her so dirty but how?

I've stalked all her threads this evening after watching her video. I can't believe I brought into her lies. But what's this whole thing with the brother?

Reactions: 4
pretty sure none of us here actually give a duck if shes had lip fillers, why does she keep going on about it? it's the deceit which we are concerned about

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.