Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattle admin

Tattle Staff
Some posts have been removed because a small minority posters have broken the main rule of tattle; to keep it on tattle.

We will ban members that overstep the mark and do anything that could be interpreted as harrasment. For everyone's sake we have strict rules and encouraging comments on someone's feed breaks them. The link to them is at the bottom of every page. Please report any posts you have concerns with. Thanks.

Reactions: 31

tamara10

I don't believe she's received death threats over lip fillers but if she has then people are bloody crazy and I absolutely do not condone that what so ever. The truth is, I think she's crying because of what she's read on here and she's now panicking. As they say the past catches up with you eventually. People have a right to stick up for themselves and tell their side of the story.

• Heart
Hi guys! I've not posted in this particular thread before.

I can't get over her latest crying video. Does it make me an awful person to just see no truth behind her words. Her tears are fake, her voice breaking is fake. I don't understand it. Why did she set it all up so perfectly. If I were that depressed and that hounded, I'd delete my YouTube account, deactivate social media, and maybe do one statement before I deleted it all, asking people to be kinder. She could also deactivate comments. Which she doesn't do. Why? She likes the attention and the 12 year olds calling her pretty.

I really can't put my finger on what is so fake about her. I used to watch her, like lots of you, when I was younger, and I thought she was a laugh. Now, she makes me feel ill. I think online bullying is awful. This thread is not bullying, it's a discussion.

Truthfully, if she hadn't have told all of those awful stories about her 'friends' and 'boyfriends' growing up, I'd have felt for her. But really, you can't moan about people being horrible online if it's exactly what you did, a few years prior. I believe she is a bully, and these fake crying videos are her way of seeming 'relatable'.

P.S - I don't see any bad comments on any of her social profiles - is it that she deletes them still, or she reads all the comments she doesn't like, on here? Weird.

• Heart

whatshesaid123

Chatty Member
Been reading this thread for ages now and here’s my thoughts:

Imogen having filler doesn’t make her any less of a person, nor should it make anyone hate her. However, she doesn’t think about the consequences of her actions. With her story times about friends, boyfriends and bullies and lying about having filler it could have devastating effects on other people. For example, the people from her story times could be harassed and bullied themselves, young impressionable girls could think they aren’t good enough because they look a certain way, haven’t had surgery, or don’t do the “crazy” things that imo does. Even Laura, whether she has or hasn’t done the things Imogen says, she didn’t deserve to have her abortion broadcast to the “Huns”. What did Imogen or her viewers gain from this? She is a bully herself with her “story times” that are supposed to be entertaining. Also how is it relatable that she tells everyone that she is disgusting - why does anyone need to know she smells, has greasy hair or hasn’t shaved. It’s fucking filthy

Imogen I know your reading this, please think about what you have done and how the constant lies and story times can have a devastating effect on someone’s mental health. I used to be a big fan of Imogen but I always felt like I wasn’t good enough like when she was going out in her rollers or wearing “Out there” clothes. Having lip filler doesn’t make her a person but she isn’t a good role model when her huns believe she is a perfect angel who wouldn’t lie about having filler.

I don’t think she has been sent death threats, there have been some comments on her Instagram that she can’t help but see, but her constantly reading tattle when she knows what people are going to say is so stupid. I don’t think anyone on tattle wants her to die and I wouldn’t wish suicidal thoughts on my worst enemy having gone through it myself. But Imogen you need to think about how the hate you are projecting onto others. You have a platform and you aren’t using it in an effective way. It would have been so much better if she addressed her lips and if she had done a story time with the process. Imogen just please think about the consequences of what you post online.

Also unrelated to the current situation but it really pissed me off that she pretends to be poor - as someone who is from a working class background and struggles to provide for myself and my family, even thought I’m at uni and trying to better myself, it still makes me sick that she pretends not to be privileged even though she doesn’t work and went to a fucking private school.

• Heart

squarebutton

VIP Member
Not once in that video did she say she was living in fear or that she was scared. Dunno about you guys, but if I had received even just a couple of death threats I’d be pretty scared! She’s saying she’s had 100s for months and months...but no fear about going outside, seems absolutely fine in her videos? There has been NO signs of any fear from her in the last few months. I’d be shitting myself if I’d had 100s of death threats!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Oh the death threats are a crock of shit! As someone else said yesterday, if I was having death threats I’d be fearing for my life and family and the police would be involved, she didn’t mention being scared at all which would be the first thing a normal person would say!
We would never wish death or harm on her. We just think she’s a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sherlock123

She’s referencing tattle SO much 😂 ‘I’ve said loads of things in the past about people it’s all a part of growing up’ yet she can’t take a comment comparing her lips to a sausage?
She outed a poor girls abortion in a storytimes video that has 144k views to make money and get views

• Haha
Reactions: 29

squarebutton

VIP Member
I’m getting so many notifications today from people liking my posts in the old thread. Seems there’s a lot of members reading through and catching up with everything. Welcome to you all when you make it over here 😎

• Heart
  • Haha

squarebutton

VIP Member
if you go back and watch her videos on her stories time it’s everyone in her life is horrible to her, I remember watching these videos and thinking omg your mates are horrible, but now I’m thinking no way can that many people do one person dirty 😂😂 watch broken friendships part 1 (she defo started flirting with the guy when him and her mate liked each other)
Yeah there’s a clear common denominator here 😂 Keep up, Imo!

I think when she’s 90, she’ll be sat up in bed taking her false teeth out which she’s told everyone in the care home are her own teeth, and she’ll have an epiphany and say to her self “Good Lord....it was ME all along”

• Haha
  • Heart

Crisps

VIP Member
In the real world - crying your eyes out and saying you’re broken - someone asks what’s the matter?
“People were asking me if I have lip fillers.”

that’s not it. She’s been reading on here and can’t take the fact her lies are all unravelling!

D_Wills

VIP Member
My face watching that video -> 😐

Some thoughts..
- her hair looks fucking greasy
- the red eyes are fake
- no real tears
- reminded me of an audition tape. Nothing is ever genuine with this woman
- her lips look bigger than they ever have looked before
- shes pretty much admitting to lip filler because she out right says she hasnt had her bum, nose, boobs done but doesn't want to talk about cosmetic surgery
- says people on tattle are wasting their time. Babe, we literally have nothing else to do atm.
- people dont hate you for having cosmetic surgery. It's all the other fake shit about you.

I'm sure there's more but I'll give myself a hernia thinking about it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

squarebutton

VIP Member
I am still so fucked off that all this has started over a few lip comments on Thursday night. She received more than she could handle and has massively over reacted to a degree that I can’t even comprehend. She’s turned a few lip comments into “thousands of death threats every day” it angers me so much 😡
Post the screen shots, Imo! If they’re there, show us!
we all know she reads this thread so she knows how many people don’t believe her. If I’d had death threats and even one single person didn’t believe me, I’d be so angry that I would prove it and say “fuck you, I wasn’t lying”. She could easily admit to reading this thread (I mean she already has admitted it) and say “A lot of people think I’m making the death threats up - so here’s proof” but nope. She’s a fucking liar and it fucking angers me.

• Haha

squarebutton

VIP Member
Well that’s 20 minutes of my life I’ll never get back 😂

she proper milked that didn’t she? Fucking hell.

Soooo it’s been going on for months but she’s never mentioned it? Always seems annoying happy on her content. Then one evening we know for a fact she got comments cos it was us 😂 and that’s when she breaks down? If this has been going on for months why has she only just broken down after a few more comments on Instagram? Doesn’t quite add up to me....

Anyone else actually roll their eyes the second Baby Prick started talking?

Her lips looked fucking huge in that video and she really should have admitted it! I feel like there were times she pretty much did admit it without actually saying it.

I’m off to bang my head against the wall as a punishment to myself for watching that video. I’m then going to lob her highlighter palette out the window which I bought when I thought she was alright.

• Haha
  • Heart

squarebutton

VIP Member
This girl is fucking deluded! I've just watched the whole Nando's video and I can't believe how fucking self obsessed she is!

People are staring cos she's sat at the table fucking filming herself talking into a camera! She said the guys were looking at her hair, make up and outfit - no they weren't - your hair and make up don't look any different to half the other girls in the restaurant and your outfit just makes you look *like a twat* like you're just off somewhere nice afterwards.

People are staring because you've set your camera up at the condiments bar like a cunt and you're talking to it - who does that!? It's got fuck all to do with how you look you twathead. Get over yourself.

"I was wondering if I still have the labels left on..." I wonder why 😂 Depop anyone?

Now Baby Prick is sat talking to the camera.... omfg man up!!! :ROFLMAO:

"That's the beauty of being ourselves, we can be whoever we wanna be" unless you've had lip fillers. Can't admit to that.

Spence just started crying cos she fell over.... fucking wuss 😂😂😂😂😂

Ugh. I can't deal with her.

• Haha
  • Heart

gee_beth

VIP Member
Imagine when plump lips fall out of fashion and small ones are the in thing to have. Will she keep with with the filler because it’s natural? Or will they shrink? My stomach condition caused my lips to disappear! #storytime
Or she'll say she has a lip condition :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha