Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My face watching that video -> 😐

Some thoughts..
- her hair looks bleeping greasy
- the red eyes are fake
- no real tears
- reminded me of an audition tape. Nothing is ever genuine with this woman
- her lips look bigger than they ever have looked before
- shes pretty much admitting to lip filler because she out right says she hasnt had her bum, nose, boobs done but doesn't want to talk about cosmetic surgery
- says people on tattle are wasting their time. Babe, we literally have nothing else to do atm.
- people dont hate you for having cosmetic surgery. It's all the other fake tit about you.

I'm sure there's more but I'll give myself a hernia thinking about it all.
She definitely resembled puffer fish in that video

Did anyone else catch the comment:

“Oh no, I was really looking forward to hearing about your Stomach Condition chapter 4”

Pretty sure it has been deleted now, made me giggle.
Oh yes the stomach condition she could die from.

Yet she eats cake mix which she admitted she shouldn’t. And twix’s of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also picked up how she said off camera she swears like a trooper and her family call her potty mouth but she will never swear on camera. This just proves how fake she is on camera and how it’s all an act.
[/
How does she think those people felt when people found out their names, were sent abusive messages, had their social medias hacked etc?
They had NO choice to be put through that and most where children thenmselves when they kner her!
yeah it’s funny how she mentioned that she was once a child and made mistakes. These people in your story times that you completely exposed and ruined their reputations, most of them were minors and you have the AUDACITY to say that. You’re actually rotten! Those people are now adults and I HIGHLY DOUBT they are anything like they were back then (I know I certainly am not) plus half of those stories were LIES. And now you think you can sit here and say I’ve been a child I’ve made my mistakes. Practice what you bleeping preach you hypocrite! THIS is the reason we don’t respect you, THIS is why we HATE you so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I skipped half of it because it bored me to death 😂😂😂 nice editing on the thumb nail 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That drama degree really came through. How rehearsed was that beginning! Please do not forget Imogen is sitting in a filming room after setting up a camera, microphone, several lights, backdrop, a strategic ending. as well as the filter to make her eyes look more red.

Reactions: 21
So from the beginning of her video I kept saying to myself “just get off YouTube then. Just get off YouTube then. You can’t handle the negativeness remove yourself from YouTube...” but gradually I started to get angry and angry and then angrier and ANGRIER. I really should have stopped watching that bloody video but I needed to hear what she had to say for herself but all I kept thinking about was how narcissistic and manipulative she was sounding.

She said something about fake accounts sending her death threats - if fake accounts are sending you death threats, call them out on it! After all they’re ‘fake’ accounts aren’t they? PROVE IT!!! UNTIL I SEE RECEIPTS THERES NO PROOF!!

“You get told you’re fat, you’re too skinny, she looks ill, she’s lying about her stomach condition - I COULD DIE FROM MY STOMACH CONDITION WhY WoULd I LiE Ab0uT ThaAAaAAAaat” - Imo, we can all die at any minute..life is NOT promised..so every second, minute, hour, & day were here on this crazy planet it is crucial to become the best person you can be... IF you were really somebody to be looked up to you could have brought awareness to your ‘stomach condition’ (don’t understand WHY you can’t just say the name of what you have!) and stopped being so selfish wanting all attention on just yourself! BRING AWARENESS TO IT, RAISE MONEY FOR THE ‘stomach condition’ FOUNDATION...

“People who hate me have contacted people from my story times... blah blah blah but obviously people that are in my story times I haven’t disclosed their names but they’re never going to admit that what they did was SO wrong - I do story times about old friends ex boyfriends WHAT they’re going to openly admit to you that everything that I’m talking about it right?!? COURSE they’re going to deny it - WHy do you care enough to contact people” - THEN WHY DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO MAKE STORYTIMES ON PAST EXPERIENCES WHEN YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE CURIOUS ON WHO WAS ‘bullying’ poor poor babygirl Imo. Secondly, why should WE only hear one side of a story when it is a written rule in life that there are THREE SIDES TO EVERY STORY!!

“Would you walk down the street and ask someone have you had your bum done cause you look ugly... you wouldn’t say it to someone on the street” - no we wouldn’t say it to someone on the street cause they’re not influencing anyone but themselves. YOU on the other hand have a platform, a PLATFORM that has little kids following you clueless, curious and lost about life and you have a platform that you can use to bring truth and awareness but instead you’re using your platform to be fake fake fake fake.

“It’s like do you want me to say you win and give up... what do you want? Like would that make you happy? Like do you really hate me that much as a person?” - OH SHUT UP!!! We just want you to be real!!! TELL THE TRUTH!! Stop denying and be real!! You wouldn’t be in this position right now if you just told the truth!!! Even if you spoke the truth you don’t even need to go into much detail about it!!

Sorry guys I’m 12 minutes in and I just can’t go further! I’m not wasting any more minutes of my life that I can’t have back on this sad sad manipulative little girl.

Imogen, if you’re reading this: The truth shall set you free and the lies shall catch up with your a$$. Do better. Have a lovely weekend xoxo.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So are we just supposed to not say something if we see something is wrong? Like she’s saying she has been open and honest in her story times but that was at the expense of others? So everything is just a contradiction. Her begging people to be kind is so annoying, throughout history some of the most revolutionary movements started from a group of people realising something wasn’t right and discussing it - it’s so damaging for her to push this narrative that no matter what anyone does you have to be nice or don’t say anything, because when it comes to people standing up for what they believe in they won’t in fear of not being “kind”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't care that she has had lip fillers, I adore Steph Toms because of her personality - the fact that she's had fillers doesn't bother me. What I do appreciate is that she is honest about it. Young girls are impressionable, they make look at Imogen and wish they had big lips like her and feel bad they don't have them naturally.

Reactions: 14
My face watching that video -> 😐

Some thoughts..
- her hair looks bleeping greasy
- the red eyes are fake
- no real tears
- reminded me of an audition tape. Nothing is ever genuine with this woman
- her lips look bigger than they ever have looked before
- shes pretty much admitting to lip filler because she out right says she hasnt had her bum, nose, boobs done but doesn't want to talk about cosmetic surgery
- says people on tattle are wasting their time. Babe, we literally have nothing else to do atm.
- people dont hate you for having cosmetic surgery. It's all the other fake tit about you.

I'm sure there's more but I'll give myself a hernia thinking about it all.
definitely getting Trisha Paytas vibes from her in this video.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So from the beginning of her video I kept saying to myself “just get off YouTube then. Just get off YouTube then. You can’t handle the negativeness remove yourself from YouTube...” but gradually I started to get angry and angry and then angrier and ANGRIER. I really should have stopped watching that bloody video but I needed to hear what she had to say for herself but all I kept thinking about was how narcissistic and manipulative she was sounding.

She said something about fake accounts sending her death threats - if fake accounts are sending you death threats, call them out on it! After all they’re ‘fake’ accounts aren’t they? PROVE IT!!! UNTIL I SEE RECEIPTS THERES NO PROOF!!

“You get told you’re fat, you’re too skinny, she looks ill, she’s lying about her stomach condition - I COULD DIE FROM MY STOMACH CONDITION WhY WoULd I LiE Ab0uT ThaAAaAAAaat” - Imo, we can all die at any minute..life is NOT promised..so every second, minute, hour, & day were here on this crazy planet it is crucial to become the best person you can be... IF you were really somebody to be looked up to you could have brought awareness to your ‘stomach condition’ (don’t understand WHY you can’t just say the name of what you have!) and stopped being so selfish wanting all attention on just yourself! BRING AWARENESS TO IT, RAISE MONEY FOR THE ‘stomach condition’ FOUNDATION...

“People who hate me have contacted people from my story times... blah blah blah but obviously people that are in my story times I haven’t disclosed their names but they’re never going to admit that what they did was SO wrong - I do story times about old friends ex boyfriends WHAT they’re going to openly admit to you that everything that I’m talking about it right?!? COURSE they’re going to deny it - WHy do you care enough to contact people” - THEN WHY DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO MAKE STORYTIMES ON PAST EXPERIENCES WHEN YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE CURIOUS ON WHO WAS ‘bullying’ poor poor babygirl Imo. Secondly, why should WE only hear one side of a story when it is a written rule in life that there are THREE SIDES TO EVERY STORY!!

“Would you walk down the street and ask someone have you had your bum done cause you look ugly... you wouldn’t say it to someone on the street” - no we wouldn’t say it to someone on the street cause they’re not influencing anyone but themselves. YOU on the other hand have a platform, a PLATFORM that has little kids following you clueless, curious and lost about life and you have a platform that you can use to bring truth and awareness but instead you’re using your platform to be fake fake fake fake.

“It’s like do you want me to say you win and give up... what do you want? Like would that make you happy? Like do you really hate me that much as a person?” - OH SHUT UP!!! We just want you to be real!!! TELL THE TRUTH!! Stop denying and be real!! You wouldn’t be in this position right now if you just told the truth!!! Even if you spoke the truth you don’t even need to go into much detail about it!!

Sorry guys I’m 12 minutes in and I just can’t go further! I’m not wasting any more minutes of my life that I can’t have back on this sad sad manipulative little girl.

Imogen, if you’re reading this: The truth shall set you free and the lies shall catch up with your a$$. Do better. Have a lovely weekend xoxo.
Couldn’t have put it any better!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Yel

definitely getting Trisha Paytas vibes from her in this video.
What an insult to Trisha! Maybe like Trisha she's filmed several breakdown and happy videos back to back.

C- for GCSE drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
all other well known influencers and youtubers comment and support each other all over social media, she has to take a long hard look at herself and realise she barely has anyone? It’s because they all know what she’s like! Wish one of them would come on here and spill some goss 😂

Reactions: 11
I also picked up how she said off camera she swears like a trooper and her family call her potty mouth but she will never swear on camera. This just proves how fake she is on camera and how it’s all an act.
I think everyone is just getting fed up with the lies now, it's like the boy who cried wolf. I think if she apologised and owned up to it, drew a line and changed her attitude the hate would stop. But she has lied about so much shes lost her viewers trust. I really liked her in the beginning but have seen where shes lied about numerous things over time and you realise she isn't the angel she makes out to be and that isn't someone generally you want to support.

Things that have seemed fishy to me:

Lips- she used to say at the beginning of her career that she naturally has big lip but there is a picture on junoasthetitcs of imogen as a client
Holly boon friendship - that she set up a cosmetic company around the same time selling the same products
When she crashed her car - but she is such a good driver
All the the storytimes where people are horrible to her and bully her etc etc friends tutors everyone

I'm sure there is more but I can't remember off the top of my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t know if anyone else picked up on this but she said she can receive 10 comments saying she’s pretty and then 1 comment telling her she fat and that will affect her. Pretty sure she’s implying fat people can’t be pretty
[/
she’s not really saying that is she. if someone’s calling her fat, it’s not a compliment. She’s not saying fat people aren’t pretty.
And like it has been mentioned previously, if she has an eating disorder then that really is going to affect her. Because she basically said when people call her fat, she sees it in the mirror.

I think that’s quite sad

Reactions: 2
sorry but how can she honestly sit there and say she's being abused and attacked (her own words) because people are calling her out on her fake lips. that's a disgusting insult to people who have been physically and mentally abused.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she should have posted a story or something for her huns saying she’s okay because the last thing they’ve seen is her ‘crying’ at the end of that vid. Clearly loving the attention.

Reactions: 6
I shouldn’t laugh but she went to drama school!? 🤣

The TikTok’s prove she can’t dance but i thought she might at least be good at acting.
That was painfully bad 😂🤣

the end bit was my favourite, and credit for the red eyes. 😂 She prepared for her scene well,

damn she is one fake girl.
I thought she was more believable in her sex scene. I’d give this a D - for effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watched the whole thing just her saying don’t feel sorry for me I don’t want pitty, talking about Caroline flack again? Saying if you was walking down the street you wouldn’t ask someone if they had a boob job or something, saying even if I had a nose job why would it matter? I’m someone’s daughter someone’s wife someone’s baby? I wouldn’t do it to you So why are you doing it to me? nobody deserves this. spencer puts his arm on her shoulder to comfort her and say they wanna do something serious to stop online hate? Thats about it 😂
It’s actually crazy that she’s comparing herself to Caroline Flack - she’s taking it too far! Caroline was harassed by the press for YEARS - she has a few people saying she’s had filler and she won’t admit it??? Honestly baffling!

Reactions: 10
I also hope by mentioning hate forums she sends more huns over here! Welcome angels

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I shouldn’t laugh but she went to drama school!? 🤣

The TikTok’s prove she can’t dance but i thought she might at least be good at acting.
That was painfully bad 😂🤣

the end bit was my favourite and the red eyes. 😂
damn she is one fake girl.
I thought she was more believable in her sex scene. I’d give this a D - for effort.
Forgot about that sex scene hahahahaha 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.