Imogenation #3 Wont stop lying, can't stop crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’M BAAAACK!

Baby Princess has forced my comeback. I haven’t caught up on the threads so forgive me if I repeat anything from another poster.

This has to stop.

We are welcomed by a woeful looking baby princess who has made sure her makeup highlights her red-possibly exaggerated by make up-eyes. Full face (and lips) of foundation though.

she’s already getting emotional and doesn’t know what to say. *forehead rub* *big sigh*

she’s had so many thoughts and doesn’t know what to say now the cameras rolling.

apologises for lack of story time but she needs to get this out there. Six months into youtube she started getting hate. which is strange because baby gal has always professed to having the most loving family on the internet!

it seems in the last two months she has discovered tattle, though she claims it’s “fake accounts on Twitter“ like they all do 🙄

she wants to keep it ”raw” so she won’t be editing this video.

she thinks the level of hate has increased since lockdown began. it couldn’t possibly be that she’s just searching her name more and reading her tattle thread more since lockdown? 🤷🏽‍♀️

attemp at a fake cry then “recomposing herself”

bla bla bla just cause I’m on YouTube doesn’t mean I’m allowed to be bullied. 😴

oh. She has notes! the huns wonder why she did the monologue of not knowing what to say earlier?

*MID ROLL AD*

baby princess claims she’s been told to kill herself. I mean do people even say that?

OH! SHE’S MENTIONED THAT PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ABOUT HER COSMETIC PROCEDURES! Is this the moment she admits it all?! Goody!

alas. No. She thinks it’s irrelevant what she’s had done and continues to condescend the huns for asking.

baby gal is aghast that people call her sausage lips 🤣

further attempt at a fake cry. denies having a boob job or bum implants. Still doesn’t deny lip filler 🤔 maybe this is her way of admitting it. I‘ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m typing this with 2ml of juvéderm in my lips! (Probably only got a ml left cause of lockdown to be honest 🤣) I don’t judge, I just find it as cringe as someone not admitting to dying their hair. There’s no issue with it! Just don’t bleeping lie about it!

she was a baby once, she’s a wife bla bla bla. Fake cry and still not managed to get a tear squeezed out.

It’s physically impossible to cope with the amount of abuse she’s getting according to the head of the most loving family on the internet.

she muses that she had lots of thoughts of what she wanted to say And now her minds blank. If only spenny was there to remind her of the notes she’s written....

continues to condescend anyone that sends her a less than loving message, still trying to squeeze out a tear. unsuccessfull.

AD

”something has to change” about baby princess getting nasty messages, she doesn’t seem to understand why it matters to the huns what cosmetic procedures she’s had done.....

I mean, just a thought but maybe it’s because you do your “you are enough and you are perfect how you are” inspirational monologues in most videos and it contradicts your filler etc.

seems to judge any influencer that speaks about their cosmetic enhancement.

she confesses to swear off her channel. its about as thrilling a revelation as that time Theresa may made her naked in a cornfield anecdote.

tries to defend not disclosing her lip filler and fake cries about “people she knows“ taking their life. Then does the weird “I’m sorry *you are so unhappy with your life* that you hate me condescending shite.” Still no actual tears.

next AD

drops in she’s been bullied at school like she’s the only one. Caroline flack and be kind etc.

At this point I’m getting Chris Ingram “my apology” vibes. desperate To switch off.

she’s now getting even more manipulative.... “people in my story times will never admit they did wrong, of course they won’t!” So don’t bother asking them!!! 👀

baby gal. You never admit to doing wrong and your pathetic attempts at “I’ve made mistakes” without elaborating just scream insincere.

Not right that people should be “bullied” into talking about things they don’t want to talk about” according to our Immo. Perfectly acceptable for her to talk about former friends sex lives all over the internet though!

AD

rubs her eyes to try and get a tear out and murmurs “spence, I can’t” ....

spenny utters “you’re amazing” in his drippy drivelling voice 🤮

baby princess whispers (while rubbing her eyes to try and create tears) “I dunno what to say anymore” MAYBE CHECK YOUR bleeping NOTES THEN BABE?

manipulative nonsense about not having to admit she’s got filler in her lips. the mind boggles as to why she’s so sensitive about filler but happily spills the beans on her supposed “sex life” (we all know it’s a once a month in missionary kinda marriage hey tattlers 😜)

ooop! Tears have gone and now she‘s on a mad one. People are only hating on her because lockdown is taking its toll on their mental health. Thankfully Florence imogenation is here to tell them it will only make them bitter if they slag her off. 🙄

”I’m sorry me being me has you feeling so much hatred in your body” OH duck OFF YOU bleep.

“please block me, please do whatever you’ve got to do...” ok hun. I have blocked you on the socials and haven’t watched your videos in ages. I’m watching this by popular demand to do a rundown for everyone else that doesn’t want to watch you and your manipulative woe is me fake bullshit 😇

....”don’t waste hours if your time talking about me i’m no one” wait....you just told the huns to do what ever they had to do? But you’re right. You’re no one 🤷🏽‍♀️

“this isn’t a video about pitying baby princess.... but she wouldn’t ever do that to anyone”

apparently the haters have “officially broken her”

still trying to squeeze out a tear to no avail.

she just wanted come on and show what’s been happening to her. ALL ABOUT IMMO as usual. 😤

bleeping hell. Sideshow spennys got his weedy little arm in shot! I can’t believe she’s sprouting this bullshit with him as her audience.

she loves the haters. Cheers babe 😘

spenny muses that haters can change.

immo continues to condescend the “haters”

FYI IMMO hun. All that’s in my body, blood and bones Isn’t hate (as you state), despite my honest and satirical rundowns of your vlogs. I care for people deeply, I helped care for a dying grandparent Which was incredibly distressing, I go out of my way to look after a colleague who has nobody during lockdown, I get my parents shopping and help with their animals because they have gone back out onto the frontline after retirement during this crisis. and you TELL ME I’m a bad person for doing a round up of your vlog? you are a spoilt brat who has no idea what the real world is. Sorry tattlers. I didn’t mean to get personal but you feel me yeah?🤣 😤

AD

Immo and spenny argue whether she’s strong or not. another attempt at a cry. Fails again.

Both suck up to the lovers. State that grown men, women, girls, boyfriends, mothers, daughters yada yada dislike her. witch! If such a diverse amount of people dislike you....maybe there’s a reason? It’s certainly a reason to remove yourself from the industry you’re trying to crack 🤣

bleeping hell. sideshow spennys managed to slide himself in shot 🤦🏽‍♀️

attempts to manipulate again by mentioning suicide. Spenny offers nonsensical words of wisdom which leaves the huns confused and bemused.

Spenny hints that they are wanting to start some sort of campaign to “stop this”

babygal attempts to cry get again and wails “I’m not taking this well! I’m not taking this well!”

still no tears despite furious rubbing of her eyes.

AD

lovers outweigh the haters according to baby princess but with a little manipulative “clearly i’m not worth the love” fake cry monologue while spenny rubs his creepy hand on her shoulder (keeping her at a distance)

HAHAHAHAHAHHA apparently this isn’t a ”poor me“ video 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 because even Immo acknowledges there are more important things going on that her right now. duck me sideways. She really is a walking oxymoron!

The most bizarre discombobulated end with her fake crying into her hands “I can’t! I just can’t talk about this anymore spence!”

END.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
im sure it’s her older brother who is on the spectrum I think she spoke about it in a story time before because he got bullied a lot in school before he was diagnosed or something along those lines. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he was, it tends to run in males genetics
Forgot about her bro!

I’M BAAAACK!

Baby Princess has forced my comeback. I haven’t caught up on the threads so forgive me if I repeat anything from another poster.

This has to stop.

We are welcomed by a woeful looking baby princess who has made sure her makeup highlights her red-possibly exaggerated by make up-eyes. Full face (and lips) of foundation though.

she’s already getting emotional and doesn’t know what to say. *forehead rub* *big sigh*

she’s had so many thoughts and doesn’t know what to say now the cameras rolling.

apologises for lack of story time but she needs to get this out there. Six months into youtube she started getting hate. which is strange because baby gal has always professed to having the most loving family on the internet!

it seems in the last two months she has discovered tattle, though she claims it’s “fake accounts on Twitter“ like they all do 🙄

she thinks the level of hate has increased since lockdown began. it couldn’t possibly be that she’s just searching her name more and reading her tattle thread more since lockdown? 🤷🏽‍♀️

oh. She has notes! the huns wonder why she did the monologue of not knowing what to say earlier?

*MID ROLL AD*

baby princess claims she’s been told to kill herself. I mean do people even say that?

OH! SHE’S MENTIONED THAT PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ABOUT HER COSMETIC PROCEDURES! Is this the moment she admits it all?! Goody!

alas. No. She thinks it’s irrelevant what she’s had done and continues to condescend the huns for asking.

further attempt at a fake cry. denies having a boob job or bum implants. Still doesn’t deny lip filler 🤔 maybe this is her way of admitting it. I‘ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m typing this with 2ml of juvéderm in my lips! (Probably only got a ml left cause of lockdown to be honest 🤣) I don’t judge, I just find it as cringe as someone not admitting to dying their hair. There’s no issue with it! Just don’t bleeping lie about it!

she was a baby once, she’s a wife bla bla bla. Fake cry and still not managed to get a tear squeezed out.

It’s physically impossible to cope with the amount of abuse she’s getting according to the head of the most loving family on the internet.

she muses that she had lots of thoughts of what she wanted to say And now her minds blank. If only spenny was there to remind her of the notes she’s written....

continues to condescend anyone that sends her a less than loving message, still trying to squeeze out a tear. unsuccessfull.

AD

”something has to change” about baby princess getting nasty messages, she doesn’t seem to understand why it matters to the huns what cosmetic procedures she’s had done.....

I mean, just a thought but maybe it’s because you do your “you are enough and you are perfect how you are” inspirational monologues in most videos and it contradicts your filler etc.

she confesses to swear off her channel. its about as thrilling a revelation as that time Theresa may made her naked in a cornfield anecdote.

tries to defend not disclosing her lip filler and fake cries about “people she knows“ taking their life. Then does the weird “I’m sorry *you are so unhappy with your life* that you hate me condescending shite.” Still no actual tears.

next AD

drops in she’s been bullied at school like she’s the only one. Caroline flack and be kind etc.

At this point I’m getting Chris Ingram “my apology” vibes. desperate To switch off.

she’s now getting even more manipulative.... “people in my story times will never admit they did wrong, of course they won’t!” So don’t bother asking them!!! 👀

baby gal. You never admit to doing wrong and your pathetic attempts at “I’ve made mistakes” without elaborating just scream insincere.

Not right that people should be “bullied” into talking about things they don’t want to talk about” according to our Immo. Perfectly acceptable for her to talk about former friends sex lives all over the internet though!

AD

baby princess whispers (while rubbing her eyes to try and create tears) “I dunno what to say anymore” MAYBE CHECK YOUR bleeping NOTES THEN BABE?

manipulative nonsense about not having to admit she’s got filler in her lips. the mind boggles as to why she’s so sensitive about filler but happily spills the beans on her supposed “sex life” (we all know it’s a once a month in missionary kinda marriage hey tattlers 😜)

ooop! Tears have gone and now she‘s on a mad one. People are only hating on her because lockdown is taking its toll on their mental health. Thankfully Florence imogenation is here to tell them it will only make them bitter if they slag her off. 🙄

”I’m sorry me being me has you feeling so much hatred in your body” OH duck OFF YOU bleep.

“please block me, please do whatever you’ve got to do...” ok hun. I have blocked you on the socials and haven’t watched your videos in ages. I’m watching this by popular demand to do a rundown for everyone else that doesn’t want to watch you and your manipulative woe is me fake bullshit 😇

....”don’t waste hours if your time talking about me i’m no one” wait....you just told the huns to do what ever they had to do? But you’re right. You’re no one 🤷🏽‍♀️

“this isn’t a video about pitying baby princess.... but she wouldn’t ever do that to anyone”

she just wanted come on and show what’s been happening to her. ALL ABOUT IMMO as usual. 😤

bleeping hell. Sideshow spennys got his weedy little arm in shot! I can’t believe she’s sprouting this bullshit with him as her audience.

FYI IMMO hun. All that’s in my body, blood and bones Isn’t hate (as you state), despite my honest and satirical rundowns of your vlogs. I care for people deeply, I helped care for a dying grandparent Which was incredibly distressing, I go out of my way to look after a colleague who has nobody during lockdown, I get my parents shopping and help with their animals because they have gone back out onto the frontline after retirement during this crisis. and you TELL ME I’m a bad person for doing a round up of your vlog? you are a spoilt brat who has no idea what the real world is. Sorry tattlers. I didn’t mean to get personal but you feel me yeah?🤣 😤

AD

Immo and spenny argue whether she’s strong or not. another attempt at a cry. Fails again.

Both suck up to the lovers. State that grown men, women, girls, boyfriends, mothers, daughters yada yada dislike her. witch! If such a diverse amount of people dislike you....maybe there’s a reason? It’s certainly a reason to remove yourself from the industry you’re trying to crack 🤣

attempts to manipulate again by mentioning suicide. Spenny offers nonsensical words of wisdom which leaves the huns confused and bemused.

Spenny hints that they are wanting to start some sort of campaign to “stop this”

babygal attempts to cry get again and wails “I’m not taking this well! I’m not taking this well!”

AD

lovers outweigh the haters according to baby princess but with a little manipulative “clearly i’m not worth the love” fake cry monologue while spenny rubs his creepy hand on her shoulder (keeping her at a distance)

HAHAHAHAHAHHA apparently this isn’t a ”poor me“ video 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 because even Immo acknowledges there are more important things going on that her right now. duck me sideways. She really is a walking oxymoron!

The most bizarre discombobulated end with her fake crying into her hands “I can’t! I just can’t talk about this anymore spence!”

END.
I. Love. You. That. Is. All.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe how little support she’s had from fellow influencers or fans!!

usually if an influencer cries trolls is like flies
to 💩..... but they’re all unusually quite with their support ?!?

Oh Ben... 🤦‍♀️
You absolute embarrassment

It looks like people just wanna know about the fillers hun 🤣 you know what they want 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’M BAAAACK!

This has to stop.

*MID ROLL AD*

AD

next AD

AD

AD

AD

END.
Bravo 👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘This isn’t a video about pitying me or feeing sorry for me’ but she’s spending the whole video fake crying (once again no actual tears and her eyes dry 2 seconds after starting to ‘cry’) and playing victim. Just tell people you lied?
She also says that people who dislike her have message the people from her storytimes to disprove Imo, isn’t it the other way around? Her hunbuns trolling the people from her storytimes but she won’t admit that will she
If it isn’t about feeling sorry for her why did she not film it in her normal filming environment, what’s with the beige plain drab looking back ground, and black t-shirt

Reactions: 5
Me after watching the crying video :
So... just double checking.. you won’t be telling us what work you’ve had done then baby girl? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys, I am SCREAMING 🤣🤣😭 after all that fake crying and “this has to stop” yet it didn’t, and this time it’s not even our doing. Is it bad that I’m proud of this. Well done everyone in bringing awareness to the lip filling liar that is IMO ❤
the people that are commenting in defence of Imogen are so rude. Charlotte Tilbury posts/ adverts get these kind of comments requesting people without lip filler all the time and no one gives a tit!

Reactions: 10
The whole time I was watching that crying video all I could think was that theatre and drama degree is getting its money’s worth 🙈 unfortunately with being an “influencer” you have to take the good with the bad. If it’s getting to the point of suicide and mental breakdowns (which are being implied here), shouldn’t she just stop putting yourself out there as no “job” is worth that. if it really bothered Them why don’t they quit and go do a normal office job. That wouldn’t rake in the big bucks for doing next to nothing though would it.. 🤔

Reactions: 7
the people that are commenting in defence of Imogen are so rude. Charlotte Tilbury posts/ adverts get these kind of comments requesting people without lip filler all the time and no one gives a tit!
I once fell for the Charlotte Tilbury marketing and bought a red lipstick which looked gorgeous on the model. When I applied it, it just looked like my mouth had had a fight with a jam doughnut

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I once fell for the Charlotte Tilbury marketing and bought a red lipstick which looked gorgeous on the model. When I applied it, it just looked like my mouth had had a fight with a jam doughnut
I need picture evidence of this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The comments on that revolution post are ace to be fair 😂

And one of her huns replying to the “fake lips” comment with “delete this you freak” Jesus you’re no better making comments like that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The comments on that revolution post are ace to be fair 😂

And one of her huns replying to the “fake lips” comment with “delete this you freak” Jesus you’re no better making comments like that
It is interesting that they’ve posted that 1 or 2 days after we discussed her collab with them.

Reactions: 11
It’s nowhere near as nice in person which is a shame! I was taken in by the amazing adverts, colour schemes and the influencers that pushed it

I’m on a zoom call with my baby gal bestie tonight (that’s why I’ve had so much wine) but she keeps asking me why I’m looking at my phone so much 🤣🤣🤣 can’t tell her I’m on tattle threads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.