Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatweallthink

I think this situation highlights her exaggeration of the term "bullying" this chaotic mess completey works against her. Her storytimes full of every person bullying her make sense now, these people obviously have probably just called her out on some pointless bullshit and Imogen has turned it into something it just isn't.

When you actually break all of this down it is literally about lip filler but the actual issue is that she's denied having it and is now feeling cornered because it's becoming more highlighted by followers she doesn't know how to reverse her denials, she even went as far as contacting the cosmetic company to put a warning on their site implying everyone photo'd haven't had cosmetic work. I'm so confused as to why she's SO against the filler comments? It's more weird if you're an influencer and haven't got them nowadays.

I mentioned it before but I'll say it again - how can she talk about hypothetically having fake boobs/nose and follow it with "but I haven't got them" in the same breath of "if I've had XYZ done I don't need to tell anyone if I have or haven't" is it just me that can see the massive contradiction? It's just screaming that she's lying, if she was so broken you'd say yes or no just to make it stop? Honeslty baffled.

The Caroline flack stuff is disgusting. She spent half of that video implying she was at the brink of suicide, she tip toes around it instead of saying it out loud because she knows there's no truth to it and even our Imo isn't that silly.

She needs to realise this isn't about her looks, her body or her face. It's down to the lies and keeping things a massive secret e.g. the stomach condition, denying the fillers publically.

Also, Spencer just fuck off mate honestly. What adult allows another adult to get themselves so overwhelmed by their own lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
A762BAA1-B232-4928-B572-BD8B967D416B.png
891F4FEA-486C-4238-947E-F3E7DF66F42D.png

I know there’s been screenshots of the company uploaded before, but I’m not sure if I’ve seen this one before? It basically says she’s had fillers 🤷🏻‍♀️ how you gonna deny that Imo, hun?

• Haha
  • Wow

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
Absolute lol that she is still lurking this thread, there really is no point. Imogen just accept that you can't and have no right to control what is said here, you invited the whole world to comment on your life when you started a YouTube channel. Pls stop threatening suicide because your lies have come back to bite you.

Also, did she not think this was gonna happen eventually? She's lied time and time again and then lied about the fact that she lies (lol), she even got god damn Chloe Morello to vouch for her saying her lips were real - pls tell me someone else remembers this? I was working in PR at the time and everyone was talking about how strange the whole thing was and how she was clearly a liar.

When you lie, double down and then delete all traces of negativity people start asking questions and end up on Tattle. My advice is - get the hell off this thread, don't make a tit of yourself posting any more crying videos and indulge yourself in your hundreds of positive comments. Oh and delete your video where you outed someone's abortion

• Heart

treelaptop

VIP Member
Has anyone saw Elle darbys video about her mums cancer? Imo must be past herself if she has watched that because regardless of what you think of the girl THAT is how you do an open and raw video. There’s people in this world literally dying and she’s crying on because someone asked if she had filler it’s actually insane

• Heart

Crisps

VIP Member
I like when places like ladbible put her videos up because then you see real comments from people other than her huns, and you realise you’re not actually crazy for thinking WTF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lalalaand

VIP Member
Hi Imogen,
Sure someone posted this above, similar to them I was also once a 'hun' as you call it. Absolutely loved your story times and sucked in every word you said. Felt sorry for you, related to you to an extent.
What I can't relate to is someone who cannot own up or even acknowledge the real issue here. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT IF YOU HAVE HAD FILLERS. LITERALLY. NO ONE. The issue is, and before you deny it in your head, is that you have lied. You have lied, it's there in black and white. A girl asked you if you had lip fillers and instead of ignoring it if you didn't want to talk about it, YOU LIED. You said no, but you have, you have had filler. What kind of mindset or impression are you giving that girl who clearly looks up to you? That she buys a lip scrub and she will get your 'results'? No. You're not. You are giving her an unrealistic expectation and a complex. I've been on the fence throughout the blow up of all of this, seeing your side, seeing the 'haters' side. Just f*****g acknowledge it. Save yourself the drama, and acknowledge it.
I'm writing this here as we all know you read it, and if I'd messaged you it would be an instant block rather than actually taking it in. Also, I actually have lip filler myself so trust me hun, I'm not judging. But either admit it, or acknowledge it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Voiceofreason2020

Good God - this is a 27 year old WOMAN who is NOT laying in a hospital bed, she hasn’t just lost a close family member, she is NOT living with a life-threatening disease, she is not facing life in prison. She is a WOMAN who has willingly CHOSEN to put her life out there on the internet and talk about personal stories. She is now having a ‘breakdown’ over people asking questions regarding said stories and calling her out on her own bullshit. That’s the bottom line.

Omg. I am only 8 minutes into the video and I can't watch anymore!!!!

Does she actually believe the stuff she is saying??? I honestly can't believe how someone has such a lack of self awareness.

She has made this a big deal! She has made her lips a big thing. I feel like she is ashamed that she has had lip fillers because she keeps saying "why does it make me less of a person?" When nobody has even said that!!! She is projecting her own thoughts on it.

Imogen, instead of crying over people asking you if you have had your lips done (which is just a question) you need to look inside yourself and think why am I so embarrassed/ashamed/scared of/upset about by this question? Why can't you respond with a simply yes like 99.9% of other people would??? What is making you feel so bad about it? You need to self reflect on why you can't own it and be like yeah I have, so what?? Not have a meltdown when people ask you. If you cant handle the attention that big lips give you then you will need to stop getting them done tbh.

The only person who cares you have lip fillers is you. Yeah people leaving comments saying 'sausage lips' isnt nice... but at the end of the day you obviously like that look or you wouldnt keep paying to have it done, so why arent you owning it and saying how much you love your lips??

People respect honesty and transparency. You avoiding questions, deleting questions, saying that you havent had lip fillers (when we have seen photos of you from your teenage years with very different and thinner lips) all these things make you look deceitful. Naturally it makes a person wonder what else you have lied or twisted.

Instead of getting your viewers to all shut up and to only send you kind comments, why dont you use the opportunity to self reflect and to grow as a person? To admit that you lied because you felt worried/embarrassed/didnt want to encourage cosmetic procedures- whatever the reason is! Just own the situation!!!

There is a difference between victimisation and victimhood. You are choosing to be a victim. Why? Why cant you own up to your actions and behaviours which have encouraged the constant comments about your lips? If you just answered truthfully years ago it would be old news by now.

Asking "do you have lip fillers?" Is not an offensive question. It is a curious question. It requires a simple yes or no answer. You are the one making it mean something bad.

You are always going to get negative criticism, that is just life! Why even view it as negative? Why dont you view it as constructive? Why don't you view it as something to learn from? That it pays to be honest asap? That basing your whole Instagram on selfies of yourself and photos of yourself is going to open the door to questions about your looks.

If you cant handle it then turn the comments off on your Instagram and YouTube.

• Heart

righthererightnow

VIP Member
I rewatched her old videos to see the depth of her exposing these people and my god.. Its worse than i remembered. Multiple intricate details about peoples sexual history, slating the parents of kids from her previous schools, saying someone didnt have love in their life because their dad wasnr around.. And revealing somone was abused by their dad when they were younger... Can you imagine if someone you had trusted revealed that to the world?! And shes not the bully?

Tinybelle24

Never commented before however I can’t believe what I have just watched. My Mum is a nurse, only yesterday she held the hand of a stranger whilst he succumbed to Covid-19 he had a young family and wife, he wasn’t the first person shes done this for and he won’t be the last, yet here we have a woman sat crying and no doubt being paid for the video all because she doesn’t like a couple of comments people have made about her. I don’t give a shit what she’s had done to her face but don’t get offended when it goes wrong and people notice so ask the question. Imogen or whatever the name is you go by, if you’re reading this really start considering what content you put out there, stop lying about being bullied and maybe go and watch the news to find out what real life problems look like.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

proseccolove

VIP Member
She is lying awake at night having panic attacks over being asked if she has lip fillers, meanwhile in the real world people are lying awake at night worrying about losing their job or how they are going to put food on the table!!!! This pandemic has changed nothing for her as she doesn’t do anything or go anywhere anyway! Get some perspective hun

Reactions: 33

tamara10

@serp hey guys I'm here now, not feeling too well today 😓 I've literally just been catching up on here and blimey I've missed alot!! Who the hell has been sending her death threats?! NO ONE on here would, that's just ridiculous. The whole thing with her mentioning caroline flack is REALLY manipulative. She's done that on purpose to make herself the victim, yet again. Cue another story time coming 😑

• Heart

serp

Chatty Member
Just wanna say thank you @w3bgoss3 for the pics in the first thread but in case anyone hasn't seen it or maybe forgot like I did, I present exhibit A
Imo.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
If i saw her in person and asked if she had lip filler do you think she’d burst out crying and make a storytime about how i bullied her

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gee_beth

VIP Member
Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment
I'm so fuming. She talks about bullying yet she posts on her story the names of people who are asking her questions? I don't think anyone was necessarily rude to her, people on here were just asking if she'd fillers or why she lies about it. It's not fair that's she posted peoples names on her story because now those people are being sent abuse. Why couldn't she just make a IG story and say 'yes I have lip fillers' or 'it's nothing to do with anyone'. She's got a very deluded view of what bullying is. I'm tempted to message her about this because it's not right that because she's crying on her story (again!) people are getting abused in her comments by her silly huns.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Probably a bad time to post that “unfortunate pause screen screenshot....” right!?

CDCD8B99-5311-479B-B505-413A5BB0639C.jpeg

I get angry at accusations of “death threats“ being thrown about and connected to tattle life.

firstly I don’t believe she’s got any death threats.
but let’s say she did, nobody on this thread has ever threatened her, they’ve asked her questions and called her out on lies for sure,

but death threats?!
pure lies, or she has some very concerning followers on her social media platforms that has nothing to do with us.

• Haha
  • Heart

squarebutton

VIP Member
Probably a bad time to post that “unfortunate pause screen screenshot....” right!?

View attachment 126406

I get angry at accusations of “death threats“ being thrown about and connected to tattle life.

firstly I don’t believe she’s got any death threats.
but let’s say she did, nobody on this thread has ever threatened her, they’ve asked her questions and called her out on lies for sure,

but death threats?!
pure lies, or she has some very concerning followers on her social media platforms that has nothing to do with us.
Fuck me! It looks like she’s had an allergic reaction to a twix

• Haha
  • Heart
She's so oversensitive! Those comments really wern't even that bad... must have touched a nerve because she is LYING. How can she compare herself to Caroline Flack who was dragged through the papers every day and HOUNDED? Imo is an absolute nobody, she just can't handle any ounce of criticism because she is such a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 31