Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
That's why I like programmes such as these; we get to see the true personalities of celebrities and people in the public eye.

Steve (Simon Gregson) is one of the few soap actors I really like, so I'm hoping he doesn't turn out to be a massive disappointment.

That's why I like programmes such as these; we get to see the true personalities of celebrities and people in the public eye.

Steve (Simon Gregson) is one of the few soap actors I really like, so I'm hoping he doesn't turn out to be a massive disappointment.

Gonna go out on a limb and say you like simon gregson? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Danny Miller is a massive shit stirrer? He loaded the bullets that caused NB to kick off at Frankie. He’s an absolute tosser, and I bet he’s really hacked off that he’s not considered a ‘soap legend’ like Ian Beale and Steve McDonald 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Heffalump

VIP Member
Unpopular Opinion Crossover - We all have our issues and things going on, NB can't receive special treatment because his mom has been unwell. He chose to be here and is being well paid to do so.
He is 36 ffs and can't make a bed. I don't see what help he was to his mother.
Not a fan, he's childlike and helpless and cringey to watch.
Was woeful on both tasks too. Kept lifting the magnet off the perspex like, but blamed the magnet. Come on.

Reactions: 30

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Naughty Boy’s mum has dementia and he moved in with her during the pandemic to look after her. He was going to go in the camp last year but pulled out as he didn’t want to leave his mum as her condition had worsened at that point. Jordan took his place last year

His mum is in a much better place this year which was why he felt he could go in this year

It seems he’s not in the right headspace to be in the camp

• Sad
  • Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
We saw Simon Gregson and his wife in Cheshire Oakes near to where we all live. When he was next to me I called him Steve and him and his wife just laughed and my husband apologised and said she is Corrie struck. He asked if we wanted a selfie but hubby said we dont't have a mobile and he was so surprised but said when you get one come back and see us. Him and his wife were really lovely

• Heart
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Oh god I hope richard comes back, I couldn't stand Frankie winning it by default. That would be worse than the insta mums that keep winning it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Yel

Chatty Member
Frankie is the worst signing for a show like this; been media trained since she was 11 and will be as boring as fuck. The very idea that she's one of the favourites to win already is ridiculous.

Reactions: 22

nbt

VIP Member
Remember the times of Paul Burrell and Dean Gaffney doing the trials? They were the best - it was real and there was no playing up to the camera.

Also when Amir Khan and Iain Lee ate the strawberries they won in the DD challenge? 😂

Hell, I even miss Katie Price and Peter Andre’s love story ♥😂

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Richard was my winner from day one. Lovely genuine family man who has nothing to promote, no book, music, tour etc. Just there for the experience.

• Heart