I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder just how much naughty boy has made from his music?

With his career he could have made millions and be very well off if he was smart / well managed or he could have made relatively very little while others creamed off the cash. Newspapers are quoting those trashy clickbait "celeb wealth" sites that are nothing more than guesswork and plucking a figure from thin air.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I feel like they're missing a big, silly personality type this time like Vernon last year (just as an example!). Still early days though.
Really hope Richard comes back 🤞

Reactions: 5
I still always find it baffling how so many every year are such bad sports. You've been in days. I know it's disappointing losing but come on, get a grip. The same with moaning about having to do the dishes and stuff, it's the game, you'd be plenty happy if it was the other way around. Such a boring group of adult babies, seems to be worse every year. We need some big funny characters or drama back. Putting all my hopes in Steve/Simon at this point :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
That's why I like programmes such as these; we get to see the true personalities of celebrities and people in the public eye.

Steve (Simon Gregson) is one of the few soap actors I really like, so I'm hoping he doesn't turn out to be a massive disappointment.

That's why I like programmes such as these; we get to see the true personalities of celebrities and people in the public eye.

Steve (Simon Gregson) is one of the few soap actors I really like, so I'm hoping he doesn't turn out to be a massive disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gonna go out on a limb and say you like simon gregson? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Richard is very stoic so unless the docs order otherwise, he will be back. And I can't wait. Also really looking forward to Steve and Ian

Do you like Simon Gregson

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else not be able to call adam, Adam? Technically he should just change his name to Ian after all these years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up on last night, Frankie’s face is pretty frozen isn’t it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Richard is very stoic so unless the docs order otherwise, he will be back. And I can't wait. Also really looking forward to Steve and Ian
In normal times I'd say he's defo coming back, but with covid, I don't know what the protocol is?
I want him back, he's in my top 3 :ROFLMAO:

I have to say I really love Richard, I judged him far too soon and he's actually such a great guy. Danny too is much nicer than I gave him credit for. I think they'll both go far but I think if Steve is exactly what he seems to be - he will come out top!

Reactions: 6
Don't know why that post came out 3 times, unless .... is Simon Gregson a mod on here? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everything crossed that Richard is able/well enough to come back! 🤞

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.