I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Danny Miller is a massive tit stirrer? He loaded the bullets that caused NB to kick off at Frankie. He’s an absolute tosser, and I bet he’s really hacked off that he’s not considered a ‘soap legend’ like Ian Beale and Steve McDonald 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone else think Danny Miller is a massive tit stirrer? He loaded the bullets that caused NB to kick off at Frankie. He’s an absolute tosser, and I bet he’s really hacked off that he’s not considered a ‘soap legend’ like Ian Beale and Steve McDonald 🙄
I feel he is too. I don’t know what it is about him but I can’t warm to him, and his character in Emmerdale is a miserable sod most of the time too.

Reactions: 11
He seems like a nasty fucker tbh

Reactions: 11
I agree. Some of them had bad stomachs last year and had medical attention for it but returned to the camp. You don’t get blue lighted to hospital just for having the shits.
Lol. This did make me laugh. Imagine A&E would be packed after Friday night curry 😆😆😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbh id probarly start some drama just to liven it up abit in there but thats just me 🤣🤣 this is the drama we want not all nicey nicey but i still want NB to leave as hes anoyying as duck

Im actually still so gutted richard left 😪 he was one of my faves

Reactions: 6
Just flicking through the channels and last nights show is on itv2. Danny totally stirred the tit with NB over the rice thing, wound him up abs watched him go!
Also the way Frankie said “our camp” was a bit like this is how we do it, it’s our way.

Reactions: 7
Just seen
You could get something like Weil's disease doing what they're doing with all the rats and animals intestines. That's quite nasty.

I had this thought last night. Danny's character is quite a major one on Emmerdale but compared to Steve McDonald and Ian Beale he would be regarded as an extra 🤣. He is in the presence of soap legends.

I'm not sure about Adam Woodyatt. I bet he has a side to him.

Reactions: 9
You could get something like Weil's disease doing what they're doing with all the rats and animals intestines. That's quite nasty.

I had this thought last night. Danny's character is quite a major one on Emmerdale but compared to Steve McDonald and Ian Beale he would be regarded as an extra 🤣. He is in the presence of soap legends.

I'm not sure about Adam Woodyatt. I bet he has a side to him.
I wondered that about Weils disease, either than or maybe cellulitis if he was bitten by something, you definitely need strong antibiotics for that.

Reactions: 2
Talk of Richard forfeiting his fee is a bit off. Why would he? He did everything that was asked and has had to leave through no fault of his own.

Well I’ve put my annual bet on Steve so he better bleeping bring it home 🤣🤣🤣 Frankie can duck clean off

• Haha
Talk of Richard forfeiting his fee is a bit off. Why would he? He did everything that was asked and has had to leave through no fault of his own.
Surely there is something in their contract that says if they have to leave because of illness, compassionate grounds (e.g. when Craig Charles left due to his brother dying) or acts of god (e.g. a storm damages the campsite and they can’t continue the show) then they should still receive their full fee

Reactions: 4
Im calling BS on the whole Im a Celeb "bubble". There are no bubbles any more, that was this time last year. All Richard had to do (if he wanted to and was well enough) was take a PCR test and could surely go back in? I suspect there is a good medical reason why he hasnt gone back in, hope he's OK.

Reactions: 6
Im calling BS on the whole Im a Celeb "bubble". There are no bubbles any more, that was this time last year. All Richard had to do (if he wanted to and was well enough) was take a PCR test and could surely go back in? I suspect there is a good medical reason why he hasnt gone back in, hope he's OK.
They all isolated 2 weeks before going in. Even if he tested negative now it can take a few days before Covid can show up hence the 2 week isolation period

The producers couldn’t take the risk as he has now mixed with other people even if those people were those in the medical profession

Reactions: 2
Thing is, it wasn’t only the female fans who adored him. I’ve heard more than one male fan offering to have his baby/give him one after he’d scored 😂😂
Oh the man is an absolute legend up here in Newcastle. My husband is getting very dreamy eyed watching I'm a celeb this series

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.