Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
….. I talk to Robins now hahaha there’s some myth they are spirit of dead loved ones. I see them all the time, I don’t believe in that sort of thing but I still say hello not to be rude to my grandparents if they are there hahahahha! I wish this was a lie!
If I am feeling very upset about something I say I would like to see a robin so that I know it is all going to be ok. I invariably see a robin. It may well be balderdash, but it is comforting. An aunt of mine died, she was like a second mum to me as my mum died when I was 13, and she stepped in. A few days later I was with my husband sitting on a bench feeling down and this fellow appeared and sat with us for a while. I know it is something to clutch onto but it cheered me up.
D4EF8ED5-12D2-48A5-A8A4-EFB8E6CBC0BB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Feel like if a sibling in the family had a birthday 🎂 they'd have to re light the candles so naughty boy could blow them out too. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Why can’t they just do a PCR test on him?! Strictly don’t seem to have bothered with bubbles this time and are just doing frequent testing.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Bring back some human grenades, lob em in - Lady Colin Campbell, that cleaning woman who is not called Aggie, Johnnie Rotten, Janet Street Porter. Need some angst.

• Haha
  • Heart

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Neither of them actually want to go, they just want to be begged to stay. So much insecurity and ego in one little clink.

Reactions: 20

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
David is lying on his back. No wonder he snores. He needs to adjust his sleeping position

if he was lying next to me I could advise what position to assume

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Poor Richard - I wonder if it was having to rummage around in all those raw guts and offal. I often wonder how contestants don't get food poisoning if any gets in their mouths.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

jackolantern

VIP Member
Covid rules are just getting batshit at this point. Just fucking test the fella instead of giving us another dud none of us have heard of. Wonder if they'll invite him back next year? What a disappointment.

Percy

Arlene is a right moaner. What did they think would happen!!! It’s not a secret what goes in there!

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I wish they would get rid of the fake laughter track in the background when ant and dec do their rubbish jokes.
I don’t think it’s a laughter track. I think it’s the crew who are poked with a cattle prod and told to laugh on cue

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sketchy

VIP Member
I'm actually quite angry at that trial. Richard would've done really well if some stupid frigger hadn't tied those knots so tight. :mad:

Reactions: 18