I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naughty Boy’s mum has dementia and he moved in with her during the pandemic to look after her. He was going to go in the camp last year but pulled out as he didn’t want to leave his mum as her condition had worsened at that point. Jordan took his place last year

His mum is in a much better place this year which was why he felt he could go in this year

It seems he’s not in the right headspace to be in the camp

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think NB made up his mind on his arrival tbh... Too much hard work and not enough home comforts for him .. So playing the victim card... Lazy twit

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I dont think he will leave but if he stays he needs to just crack on hes gonna be picked for the whole trials now the fool 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
If he leaves he will be forgotten within days by us and the campmates so not sure what revenge he thinks he will be getting

Ffs Arlene getting almost as annoying as NB

Reactions: 14
Arlene is a right moaner. What did they think would happen!!! It’s not a secret what goes in there!

Reactions: 19
This was one of the last posted by @Cupid Stunt
Naughty Boy’s mum has dementia and he moved in with her during the pandemic to look after her. He was going to go in the camp last year but pulled out as he didn’t want to leave his mum as her condition had worsened at that point. Jordan took his place last year

His mum is in a much better place this year which was why he felt he could go in this year

It seems he’s not in the right headspace to be in the camp

Might explain his reluctance to continue.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.